鲁斯·约翰 守在门口 等盖奇·乔和OB 回来
John Ruth held the door close, waiting for Joe Gage and O.B. to return.
鲍伯抽着他的”红苹果”香烟
Bob enjoyed an manzana roja.
然而 多茉歌♥
Domergue, however,
自从鲁斯·约翰把她解铐了之后
hasn’t moved from her spot at the community dinner
就没动过一下位置
table since John Ruth uncuffed her.
鲁斯·约翰…
John Ruth…
怎么了
Yeah?
我能弹那边的吉他么
Can I play that guitar over there?
我们先倒一下带
Let’s go back a bit.
你儿子 嘴里含着黑大屌♥
Your boy, black dudes dingus in his mouth.
十五分钟前 沃伦少校
Fifteen minutes ago Major Warren
在所有人面前射杀了史密瑟斯将军
shot General Smithers in front of everybody.
四十秒前 一件所有人都没注意到的
But fourty seconds before that, something equally
要紧事发生了
as important happened, but not everybody saw it.
当沃伦少校那个黑屌♥
While Major Warren was captivating the crowd
和白人的嘴的故事吸引大家注意的时候
with tales of black dicks and white mouths…
某人在咖啡里掺毒药了
somebody… poisoned the coffy.
他照我说的做了 还是没给他毛毯
He did everything I asked, no blanket.
唯一目睹了一切发生的人
And the only one to see them do it…
只有 多茉歌♥
was Domergue.
所以这一章会叫做
That’s why this chapter is called…
多茉歌♥有个秘密
Domergue’s Got a Secret.
鲁斯·约翰
John Ruth.
怎么了
Yeah.
我能弹那边的吉他么
Can I play that guitar over there?
行吧
Yeah.
你要是拿了除了吉他以外别的东西过来
You come back with anything else but a guitar.
我的枪就饥渴难耐了
My pistol plays a tune.
而你的死期将至 懂了没
Domergues death march, you got it?
行行行 我知道了
Yeah, yeah, yeah. I got it.
这就是你喜欢在马车上唱的那首歌♥吧
That’s the one you like to sing in the stagecoach, huh?

Yeah.
挺好听的
It’s kinda’ pretty.
-还有下一段不 -有啊
-Got another verse to it? -Yeah I got.
继续唱吧
Go ahead, sing it.
把吉他给我
Gimme that guitar!
音乐世界结束了
Music time’s over!
转过身去
Turn around.
-别别别别别 -要要要要要 闭嘴
-No, no, no, no, no. -Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, shut up!
约翰 等你下了地狱
When you get to hell, John.
告诉他们是黛西送你去那的
Tell them Daisy sent ya’.
曼尼克斯 咖啡有毒
Mannix the coffy!
我的天
Oh my god!
把枪给我
Gimme that fucking gun!
别考验我的耐心 臭娘们
Don’t test me, bitch.
你们每个人都把背靠在那边的墙上
Everybody get your back sides up against that back wall over yonder.
该死
Goddamit
去不去由你 盖奇·乔
Get or don’t get, Joe Gage. It’s up to you.
-我去我去 -那就快去
-I’ll get. -Then get.
你也是 老鲍伯
You too, Senor Bob.
每个人都转过去 把手放墙上
Everybody turn around and put your hands on that wall.
把雪板鞋拿下来
Move them down snowshoes.
每个人都听好了别说话 照我说的做
Everybody keep your mouth shut and do like I say.
说话的 就得死
You open your mouth; you gonna’ get a bullet.
动作太大 或者有奇怪的动作 你就会被我射中
You move a little sudden, a little strange; you gonna’ get a bullet.
没有警告 也不会有所迟疑 直接给你一枪
Not a warning, not a question; a bullet.
懂了没
You got that?
-让我听见你们说”我懂了” -“我懂了”
-Let me hear you say, “I got it”. -“I got it”.
-“我懂了””我懂了” -“我们都懂了”
-“I got it” “I got it”. -We have it.
曼尼克斯·克里斯 你过来这边
Chris Mannix, come over here on this side.
快点
Come on.
从我手♥枪♥套里把枪拿出来
Take this gun out of my holster.
值着他们
Point it at them.
谁都别动一下 一下都不行
Like I said, anybody does anything. And I mean, anything.
就杀了他
Kill them.
那么
So…
你终于相信我
you finally decided
说我是红石镇的治安官是真的咯
I’m telling the truth ’bout being the sheriff of Red Rock, huh?
我不知道那个是不是真的
I don’t know ’bout all that.
但我知道你不是下毒的那个
But you ain’t the killer who poisoned that coffy.
因为你自己差点也喝了毒咖啡
‘cos you almost drunk it your own damn self.
不过他们其中一个人下了毒
But one of them is.
把钥匙给我
Gimme the key.
给我
Gimme the key!
你♥他♥妈♥的死黑鬼
You motherfucking black bastard!
你绝对会死在这山上
You’re gonna’ die on this mountain
然后等你要死了 我会好好嘲笑你的
and I’m gonna’ fucking laugh when you do!
我刚才说什么了 不让说话是不是
What I say ’bout talkin?
我是认真的
‘Meant it, didn’t I?
你得明白你刚杀了唯一一个
And you need to understand, you just killed the only
承诺会活着要带你去红石镇的人
man here, comitted to getting you to Red Rock alive.
你们几个其中之一肯定跟她串通好了
Now, one of y’all… is working with her.
或者其中两个
Or two of y’all is working with her.
或者全都串通好了
Or all y’all is…
但是只有一个人下的毒
but only one of you poisoned the coffy.
所以这个女的到底有什么魅力 让一个男人这么有胆量
So what charms this bitch got, take a man brave a blizzard,
这么冷血地杀害别人 我觉得我是猜不透了
kill in cold blood, I’m sure I don’t know.
只是鲁斯·约翰 要绞死你
But John Ruth’s trying to hang your woman,
所以你杀了他 也行 这能理解
so you kill him… okay maybe.
但OB 没有要杀人
But O.B. wasn’t hanging nobody.
他绝对不会杀人的
He damn sure wouldn’t.
但他却躺那边死透了 是吧
But he sure enough led over there dead now, though, ain’t he?
就是你们这些 狗♥杂♥种♥弄的
He damn sure is you sons of bitches.
我们随便谁喝了咖啡也会像他一样了
Just like any one of us who’d drank that coffy.
我差点就喝了 妈蛋
Like me god damnit.
好了 你们几个把手放墙上
Now those of y’all with your hands on the wall
都给我好好想象一下
don’t practice in poison need to think about that.
想象你自己中毒翻滚在地
Think about how that coulda’ you been you rolling around on this floor.
想一下你旁边站着的人 究竟哪个人需要为此负责
And about the men standing next ta’ ya’ would be responsible.
我知道我最怀疑的是哪个
And I know who I got my money on.
诶 没错 看的就是你呢 盖奇·乔
Yeah that’s right Joe Gage I’m looking at you.
别妄下定论 克里斯 我们一步一步来推理
Not so fast Chris. We’ll get there.
慢慢来
Let’s slow it down.
慢慢来比较快
Let’s slow it way down.
谁烧的咖啡
Who made the coffy?
他烧的
He did.
-好像 是他 -嗯 应该吧
-Yeah, he did, didn’t he? -Yeah, he did, didn’t he?
但是我怀疑的是那个炖菜
But it’s the stew that’s got me thinking.
你说明妮走多久了
How long you say Minnie been gone?
一个星期
A week?
是的
Si.
我妈妈已经也炖菜
See, my mama used to make stew.
无论放了什么肉 吃起来都一个味
And it always tasted the same, no matter the meat.
那时候种植园还有一个人 叫查理叔叔
And there was another fellow on the plantation, Uncle Charly.
他做的炖菜也跟妈妈的一个味
He made stew too and like my mama’s.
从帮着打蛋到长成大人
I ate his stew from the time I was a whipper,
我一直吃他做的菜
to I was a full grown man.
无论放了什么肉 吃起来都是那个味
And no matter the meat, it always tasted like Uncle Charly’s stew.
虽然我已经六个月没吃过明妮的炖菜了
Now I ain’t had Minnie’s stew in six months,
可能没有那么准了
so I ain’t no expert, but that,
但我确定那绝对是明妮做的菜
damn sure is Minnie’s stew.
所以明妮要是去她妈妈那快一个星期了
So if Minnie’s on the north side visiting her mama for a week,
她今天早上怎么会做好这道菜了
how’d she make the stew this morning?
还有这个
And this?
这是 戴夫的凳子
This… is Sweet Dave’s chair.
我都不敢相信我今天坐了他的凳子
When I sat in it earlier, I couldn’t belive it.
没人坐过戴夫的凳子
Nobody sits in Sweet Dave’s chair.
这个店也许是明妮的 但这个是戴夫的凳子
This may be Minnie’s place, but this is damn sure,
我是确定无疑的
Sweet Dave’s chair.
他要是也去了北边
And if… he went to the north side….

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!