你好啊 老人家
Hello old timer.
将军
General.
将军
General.

You sir,
就是个鬣狗
are a Hyena.
我并不想跟你说话
And I have no wish to speak to you.
我被叫得更难听过…
I’ve been called worse.
那好吧 将军
Fair enough, General.
打扰了
Sorry to bother you.
-你得踹开它 -踹开
-You gonna’ kick it open. -Kick it open.
这里面已经够冷了
It’s already cold enough in here.
这没门闩 你得拿锤子钉木板
It dosen’t have latch you gonna’ hammer up a board.
你得把门钉住
You gotta’ nail it shut!
-锤子和钉子在门边 -那边有锤子和钉子
-The hammer and nails is by the door. -There is a hammer and nails right there!
我的天
Oh god,
-克里斯 拿一下 -这里这里
-Holding this Chris. -Here, here.
你得钉进去才行
You need to nail it in!
你得拿两块木板 把另一块也钉进去
You need two pieces of wood. You gotta’ hammer another one.
一块不够牢 等下就吹开了
One ain’t good enough! It’s gonna’ blow right open.
-妈蛋 -你要是不钉住门就得开
-Goddamn it! -It’s gotta’ open if you don’t.
-闭嘴 -知道了 该死的
-Shut up! -I got it! Son of a bitch!
我的天 这门真难伺候
Jesis Christ, that door’s a whore!
我算是明白了 男装店
I get it, haberdashery,
原来是逗我的
that was a joke.
咖啡怎么样
How’s the coffy?
在我看来 挺棒的
Now, pretty good, if I do say so myself.
谢啦
Thank you.
猜猜他是谁
Guess who he is?
比尔·布法罗
Buffalo Bill?
才不是
Hardly, no.
我是莫博瑞·奥斯瓦尔多 我是…
I’m Oswaldo Mobray, I’m The…
他是红石镇的绞刑官
He’s the hangman of Red Rock.
-真的 -是的 就是我
-Oh, you are? -Yes I am.
幸会幸会 你是
Well good to meet you Mr.?
-莫博瑞 -莫博瑞 我是曼尼克斯·克里斯
-Mobray. -Mobray, I’m Chris Mannix,
-红石镇的新治安官 -真的
-the new sheriff in Red Rock. -Really?
放屁
Horseshit!
-别听他的 -放屁
-Pay no attention to him. -Horseshit!
那个在火炉边取暖的哥们是我的马夫OB
Fella’ warming himself by the that pot by the stove is a hell of driver named O.B.
这是你说的唯一一件真事
That’s the only thing you said that’s the truth.
你去红石镇给劳森·兰斯绞刑
You coming into Red Rock to hang Lance Lawson?
确实是的
Precisely.
-你有执行单不 -在我包里
-Do you have the execution orders on you? -In my bag.
-我能看看不 -当然行
-May I see them? -Of course.
谁是劳森·兰斯
Who’s Lance Lawson?
他在红石镇监狱已经待了快一个月了
He’s a fell’ been sitting in the Red Rock jail about a month now.
他就是射杀了之前那个治安官的人
He’s the fella -who shot the fella’ -who was sheriff ‘fore me.
说对了
Precisely.
她到底什么意思
What did she mean when she said,
她说那个赏金猎人在马厮里有个黑人朋友
bounty hunter’s nigger friend in the stable?
在马厮里 就是有个他的黑人朋友 也是个赏金猎人
He’s got a nigger bounty hunter firend in the stable.
就只是为了看住她
But all that just to guard her?
我觉得他们刚开始并不是这么想的 但…
I don’t think that was the original idea, but…
他们现在达成共识了
that’s the idea now.
-想要加点酒不 -行
-Want a lil’ snakebite in your coffy? -Yeah.
你们有五个人
Five of you?
喔噢 看来明妮的男装店在接下来的几天
Well, well, well, looks like Minnie’s Haberdashery
会过得比较温馨了
is about to get cozy for the next few days.
确实
Yes it does.
哪个小伙子有林肯的信啊
Who’s the chap with the Lincoln letter?
林肯的啥
The Lincoln what?
亚伯拉罕·林肯写的信
The letter from Abraham Lincoln
亚伯拉罕·林肯总统
President Abraham Lincoln?
-你是不是他笔友 -和总统
-Weren’t you pen pals? -With the President?
不好意思 我听说你们一伙人中有人有封林肯写的信
I’m sorry, I heard somebody in your party had a
我以为是你呢
letter from Abraham Lincoln, I assumed it was you.
不是他
Not him!
是那个在马厮里的黑人
The black fella’ in the stable.
那个马厮里的黑鬼有林肯写的信
The nigger in the stable has a letter from Abraham Lincoln?
是啊
Yeah.
那个马厮里的黑鬼有林肯写的信
The nigger in the stable has a letter from Abraham Lincoln?
你再说遍你叫啥
Say your name was again?
-鲍伯 -沃伦
-Bob. -Warren.
明妮和戴夫 在么
Minnie and Sweet Dave in there?
明妮和戴夫去山的北边见她妈妈去了
Minnie and Sweet Dave went to visit her mother on the north side of the mountain.
-什么 -是啊
-What? -Yeah.
-他们不在 -对啊 找妈妈去了
-They ain’t here? -Yes, they’re visiting her mother.
-她妈妈 -是啊
-Her mother? -Yes.
我没听明妮说过她有个妈妈啊
I never knew Minnie had a mother.
谁都有个妈妈
Everybody’s got a mother.
我觉得也是
Yeah, I suppose.
-她让你管理这 -是啊
-And she left you in charge? -Si.
这听上去不像明妮的风格啊
That sure don’t sound like Minnie.
你的意思是我是个骗子
Are you calling me a liar?
没有没有
Not yet, I ain’t.
-只是听上去有点奇怪 -什么听上去奇怪了
-But it sounds peculiar, though, -What sound peculiar?
首先 在我看来 明妮不是那种多愁善感的人
Well first of, Minnie never struck me as the sentimental type.
然后
Secondly,
我想象不出 戴夫 能拖着他肥胖的身躯
I can’t imagine Sweet Dave lifting his fat ass
去辣么远取井水
outta’ his chair long enough to fetch well water,
除非在去北边的路上
unless Minnie was laying a frying pan upside his head.
明妮在他头上吊了个煎饼
Along taking trips to the north side.
我的黑人朋友 你说得好像我是个骗子咯
That sounds a whole lot like you’re calling me a liar, mi negro amigo.
确实有点 是吧
Yeah it do sound a whole lot like, don’t it?
但我还没下定论噢
But I still haven’t done it yet.
明妮还提供食物么
Minnie still serve food?
-你会吃炖的么 -会 那我们会提供食物的
-Do you consider stew food? -Yes. -Then we serve food.
她还在吸她的”老鹌鹑”烟斗不
She still stinking up the place with her “Old Quail” pipe tobacco?
明妮不吸烟斗
Minnie dosen’t smoke a pipe.
她自己卷烟草
She rolls her own.
“红苹果烟草”
“Red Apple Tobacco”
黑人朋友 我觉得你是知道的吧
But mi negro amigo, I think you already know this.
我是知道 老鲍伯
Yeah I do, Senor Bob.
只是看看你知不知道
Just seeing if you do.
-给我来点 OB -好的
-Fill me up, O.B. -Yeah.
该死
Goddamn it!
谢啦
Thank you.
我的天 把我腿砍了 叫我矮子好了
Well cut my legs off and call me Shorty…
这是史密瑟斯·桑福德将军么
is that Genaral Sanford Smithers I see?
你眼力不错噢少年
You’ve got a good eye son.
哇 那我更加方了 妈蛋
Well, I’ll be double dogged damned!
史密瑟斯·”看破红尘”·桑福德
General Sandy “Don’t give a damn” Smithers!
曼尼克斯掠夺者 曼尼克斯·克里斯上尉
Captain Chris Mannix, Mannix Marauders.
-厄斯金的儿子 -是的
-Erskine’s boy? -Yes sir.
我能坐下么
May I sit down, Sir?
按北军惯例的话 你随意
According to the Yankees, it’s a free country.
史密瑟斯·桑福德将军
Genaral Sandy Smithers…
骚年啊
boy…
骚年
oh boy.
我父亲真的提起过您
Did my daddy talk about you.
我听说你把那些软蛋们都干翻了
I heard you gave those Blue Bellies sweet hell.
我和我的军队们只是做了份内的事
Me and my boys did our part.
就跟厄斯金和他的军队一样 干了应该做的事
Just like Erskine and his boys did their part.
确实是
Hell yeah, we did.
-北军那些狗♥杂♥种♥们 -我从没见过你父亲诶 年轻人
-Yankees sons of bitches? -I never knew your father, son.
但我一直很敬佩他的决心
But, I always respected his resolve.
谢谢你能这么说 将军 你的敬意对他来说很重要
Thank you for saying that, General. Your respect woulda’ meant the world to him.
我能给你拿点咖啡么
Can I get ya’ some coffy?
-太棒了 -来杯浓的
-That would be nice. -Well, how about a blanked?
再好不过了
That would be even nicer.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!