鲁斯·约翰
John Ruth.
-你是个执法官 -我正带她去接受法律制裁呢
-Are you a lawman? -I’m taking her to the law.
-你是个赏金猎人 -对啊 臭家伙
-You’re a bounty hunter? -That’s right, Buster.
-那你有执法证不 -废话 肯定有
-Do you have a warrant? -‘Course I do.
我能看看不
May I see it?
咋了
Why?
你应该根据程序来执行啊 我要怎么才知道
You’re suppose to produce it upon request. How am I suppose to know,
你不是坏人
you’re not a villain,
没有执法证然后绑♥架♥了这个女的
kidnapping this woman without a warrant in your possession?
你叫什么名字 臭家伙
What’s your name, Buster?
嗯…
Well…
反正不是叫 巴斯特
it certainly isn’t Buster.
莫博瑞·奥斯瓦尔多
It’s Oswaldo Mobray.
-奥斯瓦尔多 -嘿嘿
-Oswaldo? -Yes.
好吧
Well…
给你看我的执法证 奥斯瓦尔多
I got my warrant, Oswaldo.
-我猜你是 多茉歌♥·黛西 吧 -就是她
-I take it you’re Daisy Domergue? -Yeah it’s her.
-上面写着不论生死 -对啊
-It says here, Dead or Alive? -Yeah it does.
运送像她这样歇斯底里的囚犯
Transporting a desperate hostile prisoner such as her
应该是挺累的活吧 如果她死了
sounds like hard work. Wouldn’t transporting her be easier
是不是运送起来会更方便一点
if she were dead?
没人说这活是那么容易干的
No one said the job was suppose to be easy.
那为什么她完好地被吊死对你来说这么重要
And why is her hanging proper, so important to you?
我只是想给绞刑官有点钱赚而已
Let’s just say I don’t like to cheat the hangman. He’s gotta’ make a living too.
我很欣赏你这么做
Well I appreciate that.
让我好好介绍一下自己
Allow me to properly introduce myself.
我是莫博瑞·奥斯瓦尔多
I’m Oswaldo Mobray,
这片地区的绞刑官
The Hangman in these parts.
-那我是给你带来生意了咯 -看来是的
-Looks like I brought you a customer. -So it would appear.
你有没有曾经跟你的刑犯铐在一起超过两天
Have you ever spent two days or more locked up with one of your customers?
并没有噢
No I can’t say I have.
别和我的囚犯说话 只有我能 懂了没
Don’t talk to my prisoner. I talk to my prisoner, that’s it. You got it?
明白明白 灰常好
I got I got. Jolly good.
这还有除了咖啡以外的东西能取暖的么
You got anything in here besides coffee that can help warm us up?
酒吧开着呢 跟我来
The Bar is open, follow moi.
好了
All right.
好了
All right.
快点 我要冻死了
Come on, goddamnit I’m cold!
我会给马吃喝的 你进去拿点热咖啡吧
I’ll feed and water the horses. You go inside and get some hot coffee.
我准备了些炖菜 应该快好了
I’ve got some stew cooking. Should be done soon.
听着
Now look…
不管暴风雪下多大
now matter how bad this blizzard gets,
我们还是得给马喂吃喝的 还得让它们蹲着歇会
we still gotta’ feed these horses and take a squat from time to time.
所以我和克里斯最好能安排在一排
So me an’ Chris better lay out a line
从马厮到前门 或者从前门到茅房♥
from the stable to the front door, and from the front door to the shithouse.
行不行
Okay?
好主意
Good idea.
来吧 克里斯
Come on, Chris.
我来帮你一把
I’ll give you a hand.
不不不 进去吧 暖和点
No no no, go inside, get warm.
你下这么大暴雪还在做这种脏活 我来帮你你都不要
You’re doing stable work in a goddamn blizzard, I offer to help and you say no?
你说得对 哥们
You’re right, mi amigo.
谢啦
Muchas gracias.
行了 跟我来
All right, follow me.
从这到前门
We gonna’ drop one, every ten paces.
-我们得每十步扔一个 -好的
-From here to the door. -Yeah! -All right.
你现在因为谋杀被通缉了
Now, you’re wanted for murder.
我只是打个比方 假设你真的杀人了
For the sake of my analogy, let’s just assume that you did it.
鲁斯·约翰想抓你去红石镇接受制裁
John Ruth wants to take you back to Red Rock to stand trail for murder.
如果…你被认定有罪
And, if… you’re found guilty,
红石镇的人♥民♥会把你吊死在广场上 而作为绞刑者的我
the people of Red Rock will hang you in the town square. And as the hangman,
我将给你执行绞刑
I will perform the execution.
如果所有的事最终都发生了
And if all those things end up taking place,
这就是文明社会的”正义”吧
that’s what civilized society calls “justice”.
然而
However,
如果被你所杀的人的亲属或者爱人
if the relatives and the loved ones of the person
现在就在门口
you murdered were outside that door right now.
他们破门而入 然后拖你出去
And after busting down that door, they drug you out
把你脖子吊起来
in the snow and hung you up by the neck, that,
我们就是边境裁决者了
we would be frontier justice.
关于边境裁决者 好的一方面是
Now the good part
它确实快速有效
about frontier justice is it’s very thirst quenching.
不过坏的方面是 它容易颠倒是非
The bad part is it’s apt to be Wrong as Right.
不是说你 你是活该的
Not in your case. In your case, you’d have it
但对别人来说 情况就不同了
coming. But other people, maybe not so much.
那最终这两种方法到底有什么区别
But ultimately what’s the real difference between the two?
真正的区别是 对于绞刑者的我来说
The real difference is Me… The Hangman.
我才不在乎你做了什么 当我绞死你的时候
To me, it dosen’t matter what you did. When I hang you, I
我不会暗爽 这只是我的工作
will get no satisfaction from your death. It’s my job.
我在红石镇绞死你
I hang you in red Rock,
然后我搬到别的镇子上 我又去绞死别人
I move on to the next town, I hang someone else there.
那个拉动操纵杆绞死你的男人
The man who pulls the lever,
他是个公正的人
that breaks your neck will be a dispassionate man.
那份公正才是正义的精髓
And that dispassion is the very essence of
正义若是不公平地传递下去的话
justice. For justice delivered without dispassion,
是会危害正义本身的
is always in danger of not being justice.
阿门
Amen.
无意冒犯 牛仔大兄弟 只是想吸引一下你注意力
No offense cowboy fella’, just getting your attention.
好吧
Yeah, well…
我注意到你了
you got it.
哥们你写啥呢
What’cha writing firend?
-唯一一个我有资格写的东西 -是啥
-Only thing I’m qualified to write about. -What’s that?
我的人生传记
My life story.
-你在写你的人生传记 -是啊
-You’re writing your life story? -You bet I am.
那我被写进去没
Am I in it?
你才刚进来没多久
You just entered.
既然你这么喜欢写东西
Well you like writing stories so much, why don’t
你不如跟我说说你是怎么来这里的
you tell me the story that brings you here?
-谁要求的 -我啊
-Who’s asking? -I am.
鲁斯·约翰 我带这个女的去红石镇绞刑
John Ruth. I’m bringing in this one to Red Rock to hang.
我绝不会在不知道你们是谁的情况下
Ain’t no way I’m spending a coupla’ nights under a
跟你们待在同间屋子里
roof with somebody I don’t know who you they are.
而且我还不知道你是谁 所以…
And I don’t know who you are. So…
你是谁
who are you?
-盖奇·乔 -啥
-Joe Gage. -What?
我名字就叫 盖奇·乔
That’s my name, Joe Gage.
好吧 盖奇·乔 你为啥要去红石镇
Okay Joe Gage, why you going to Red Rock?
-我才不去红石镇 -那你去哪
-I ain’t going to Red Rock. -Where you going?
-去红石镇外九公里的地方 -那是哪
-About nine miles outside of Red Rock. -What’s there?
我妈那
My mother.
你妈
Your mother?
我就只是个牛仔
Listen, I’m just a cow puncher I just…
我刚长途跋涉过来
I got back from a long drive and…
这次我不止是个坐马鞍上的牛仔
I wasn’t just an ass in a saddle this time,
人生中第一次
I was a partner.
我成了生意合伙人
For the first time in my life I,
还赚了大钱
made a pretty penny and, eh….
想回家跟妈妈过圣诞节
Come home and spend time with my mother for Christmas.
哈哈哈你逗我啊
Now that’s funny.
你看上去不像是会回家过圣诞节的那种人
‘Cuz you don’t look like the coming home for Christmas type.
呵呵…
Yeah, well…
人不可貌相
you know, looks can be deceiving.
因为帅气如我
Because I definitely am a…
就是那个回家跟妈妈过圣诞节的乖宝宝
coming home for Christmas to spend time with mother type.
跟妈妈过圣诞节
Christmas with Mother? I mean…
明明是多么美好的一件事
it’s a wonderful thing.
现在你可满意了吧
Now is that… good enough for you?
鲁斯·约翰
John Ruth?
暂时吧
For now.
只要离我犯人远点就好
Just steer clear of my prisoner.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!