听我说
hear this.
这边这位是多茉歌♥·黛西
This here is Daisy Domergue.
她因为谋杀被通缉了 无论死活都有
She’s wanted dead or alive for murder.
一万美元
Ten thousand dollars.
那钱已经被我收入囊中了 伙计们
That money’s mine boys.
别想抢
Don’t wanna’ share it.
我不会失手的
I ain’t gonna’ lose it.
太阳出来之后 我就带这个女人去红石镇绞刑
When the sun comes out, I’m taking this woman into Red Rock, to hang.
现在
Now…
在座各位
is there anybody here…
有没有人要
comitted to stopping me…
阻止我的
from doing that?
真的
Really?
没人有意见咯
Nobody gotta’ problem with this?
看来我是幸运的
Well, I guess that’s very fortunate for me.
然而 我希望你们能理解
However, I hope you all understand,
我只是不太相信你们说的
I can’t just take your word.
环境使然 我必须采取
Circumstances force me to, take…
预防措施
precautions.
你说预防措施
When you say precautions…
我怎么感觉在针对我说呢
why do I feel you mean me?
-因为我要拿走你的钱 少年 -真的 是啊
-Because I’m gonna’ take your gun, son. -You are? -Yes I am.
-不是针对你 -就拿走我的枪
-Nothing personal. -Just mine?
那个绞刑官就能有枪
The Hangman got himself a gun too?
等收完你的 我会去收走他的
I’ll be dealing with his gun after I deal with yours.
没了钱 感觉跟裸体一样没安全感
I feel kinda’ naked without it.
我这不还有枪嘛
Oh, I still got mine.
我会保护你的
I’ll protect you.
就是干得这么绝是吧 约翰·鲁斯
A bastards work is never done, huh, John Ruth?
怪我咯 盖奇·乔
That’s right, Joe Gage.
-好了把枪给我 -你要嘛
-Now gimmie the gun. -You want it?
你得过来拿
You have to come and take…
冷静
Calm down.
把你手从枪上挪开
Take your hand away from your gun.
冷静了就眨眼
Blink if you’re calm.
-眨了没他 -他眨了
-Did he blink? -He blinked.
保持冷静的话就眨眼
Blink if your gonna’ remain calm?
-他眨眼了 -拿走他的枪
-He blinked. -Take his pistol.
真的很抱歉 孩子
I’m real sorry about this, son.
我说过了 不是针对个人 只是为了预防措施
Like I said, nothing personal. Just a precaution.
够卑鄙的是吧
Pretty sneaky.
恐怕你也得拿出枪来了
I’m afraid the same applies to you too, Mr.
莫博瑞先生
Mobray.
预防措施是必然的 因为生命实在太珍贵了
Precautions must be taken because life is too sweet to lose.
那那个水桶给我递过来
Hand me that little bucket.
OB
O.B.?
去外面的厕所
Go to the outhouse.
把这个水桶带上 全倒进屎坑里
Take this bucket and dump it down the shit hole.
为啥得我出去啊
Why do I gotta’ go outside?
你外套都穿上了 而且我还算挺相信你的
Your jacket’s already on. And I sorta kinda trust you.
少校 你先来
After you Major.
好的
Okay.
吃饭的时候我会把你解开
I’m gonna’ cut you loose while we eat.
别有什么小伎俩 我对你可不会心软
Don’t get any ideas, I ain’t going soft on ya’.
你只要把屁♥股♥离开座位超过一英寸
You lift your ass even one inch off this seat,
我就在你喉咙上开一枪
I’ll put a bullet right in your goddamn throat.
所以 多茉歌♥
So Domergue,
我觉得对你而言 这暴风雪就算是一种幸运吧
I suppose this blizzard counts as a stroke of luck as far as you’re concerned
-你没听我抱怨过吧 -确实没
-You don’t hear me complaining do ya’? -No I sure don’t.
奥斯瓦尔多 你觉得怎么样
How ’bout you Oswaldo?
什么我觉得怎么样
How about me what?

Look,
我也是个为钱卖♥♥命的人 所以我不来评价
considering all the thing I done for money, I ain’t one to judge.
不过你有没有觉得绞死一个女人好像有点不妥
But don’t you feel just the least little bad ’bout hanging a woman?
如果你是个绞刑官
Till they invent a trigger
只要是他们没能发明出女人不能开的枪
a woman can’t pull, if
你就得绞死女人
you’re a hang man, you’re going to hang woman.
好吧 看来我从来没这么想过
Well hell Ozzy, I guess I ain’t never looked at it like that before.
只要他们是外面那些所谓的坏人的话
When it comes to some of them mean bastards
你只能做你本质工作 绞死他们
out there it’s the only thing does the job.
你真的只需要绞死那些大混♥蛋♥
You really only need to hang mean bastards.
只要是大坏蛋 你就得绞死他们
But mean bastards, you need to hang.
你这蠢货
You goddamn son of a bitch!
我在外面差点冻死了
I almost died out there!
我绝对再也不会出去外面了
I ain’t never going out in that shit ever, ever again!
你还好吧 OB
You okay, O.B.?
还好
I’m fine.
等会就好了
I’ll be fine.
我只想取暖
I just need to get warm.
要炖菜不 OB
You want some stew, O.B.?
等下吧
Stew, later.
好爽
That’s nice.
那么
So…
黑人少校 你觉得怎么样
how you doing, black Major?
曼尼克斯·克里斯 我现在没心情听你扯蛋
I ain’t in the mood, Chris Mannix. Leave me be from your horseshit.
鲁斯·约翰说你有林肯写的信
John Ruth says you gotta’ a Lincoln Letter?
我说了 你个蠢货去别地玩去
I tole’ you jackass to Hee-Haw somewhere else.
好吧 约翰
That’s right, John.
-你确实说了 是不是 -是啊 我说了
-You did say, didn’t ya’? -Yeah I did.
那么…
So…
-你有亚伯拉罕·林肯写给你的信 -是啊
-you got a letter from Abraham Lincoln? -Yes.
亚伯拉罕·林肯
The Abraham Lincoln?
是啊
Yes.
美♥利♥坚♥合众国总统亚伯拉罕·林肯
Abraham Lincoln The President of the United States
-是啊 美国的 -对啊
-Yes. -Of America? -Yes.
-以个人名义 给你写的信 -是啊
-Wrote you a letter, personally? -Yes.
个人名义 写着”亲爱的 沃伦少校”
Personally? As in: “Dear Maj. Warren”?
不 写着”亲爱的 马奎斯”
No. Personally as in: “Dear Marquis”.
“亲爱的 马奎斯”
“Dear Marquis”
美♥利♥坚♥合众国总统亚伯拉罕·林肯写的
Abraham Lincoln the President of the United States of America?
是啊
Yes.
-我能看看不 -不行
-May I see it? -No you may not.
但根据约翰他说的 你不止是
But the way John tells it, you weren’t just some
一堆收到信件的人中 某个随机的黑人士兵
random nigger soldier picked from a pile of letters.
照约翰说的
Way John tells it,
-你们还有通信来往 -是啊
-y’all hada’ correspondence?-Yes.
照约翰说的话 你们基本上算是笔友咯
Way John tells it, y’all’s practically pen pals?
对啊
Yes.
那笔友
And a pen pal’s…
基本算是朋友了吧
practically a friend.
鲁斯·约翰
John Ruth,
你不会真认为一个黑人
you really think a nigger drummed outta’ the
黄条骑兵
Calvary with a yellow stripe down his back,
是美国总统的真实朋友吧
was practically friends with The President of The United States of America?
鲁斯·约翰 我不想打击你
John Ruth, I hate to be the one to break it to ya’
但是 在明妮男装店的人
but nobody in Minnie’s Haberdashery,
没有一个跟亚伯拉罕·林肯有过通信
had ever corresponded with Abraham Lincoln,
尤其是 那边那个黑鬼
Least of all, that nigger there.
他说的对么
Was all that horseshit?
确实是这样的
Course it was.
看来他们跟我说的对
Well I guess it’s true what they say about you people.
不能相信你口中说的任何一句话
You can’t trust a fucking word that comes outta’ your mouth.
怎么了 鲁斯·约翰
What’s the matter, John Ruth?
伤到你感情了
I hurt your feelings?
还真伤害我感情了
As a matter of fact, you did.
我知道
I know,
我是你见过的唯一一个黑人哥们
I’m the only black son of a bitch you ever met,
我就替你节省点时间废话吧
so I’m gonna’ cut you some slack.
你完全想象不到 作为一个黑人在美国的感受
But you got no idea, what it’s like being a black man facing down America.
黑人兄弟们唯一能感觉到安全的时候
The only time black folks are safe,

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!