那就是我参加战争要做的事 我也这么做了
that’s what I joined the war to do, and that’s what I did.
鲁斯·约翰 我回答你刚才问的问题
To answer your question, John Ruth,
马库斯 把那活的四十七个人毫无理由烧死了
when Major Marquis burned forty seven men alive,
就是为了让他自己逃出去
for no more a reason then to give a nigger a run for the trees,
所以政♥府♥才会悬赏他
that’s when The South put a reward on the head of Major Marquis.
我都把他们堆一起了 曼尼克斯
And I made them trees, Mannix.
你一定不信我经过北边防线的时候去看了看吧
And you best belive I ain’t look back till I crossed The Northern Line.
那里有个大惊喜等你的 是吧
But you had a surprise waiting for you on The Northern Side, didn’t ya’?
一旦他们把烧死的尸体扒出来的时候
See once they started pulling out all the burnt bodies at Wellenbeck,
发现不是所有的人都是士兵
seems not all of them boys were Rebs.
你把自己人都烧死了 是吧少校
You burnt up some of your own boys, didn’t ya’ Major?
他们最后一共找到多少烧死的囚犯
How many burnt prisoners they end up finding?
是不是最后有大概三十七个北方人死了
Wasn’t the final Yankee death count something like thirty-seven?
这才是战争啊 曼尼克斯
That’s the thing about war Mannix,
人们打仗就会死
people die.
所以你会到处说”战争就是地狱了”是吧
So ya’ chalking it up to “War Is Hell”, ha?
不得不承认 确实是这样 不过如果有足够钱的话
Well admittedly that’s a hard argument to argue with. But if memory serves,
你们不会这样想
your side didn’t look at it that way.
我觉得他们会认为 三十七个白人换一个黑人
I think they thought, thirty-seven white men for one nigger
好像并不划算
wasn’t so hot a trade.
我觉得他们会控告你
I belive they accused you
参加战争只是为了杀白人的疯狂杀人狂
of being a kill crazy nigger who only joined the war to kill white folks
其他肤色的人对你来说就啥都不算
and the whole Blue and Grey of it all didn’t really much matter to ya’.
所以他们才把你这黑鬼
And that’s why they drummed your black ass outta’
在背上贴个黄条赶出骑兵团
the Cavalry with a yellow stripe down your back.
是吧 少校
Isn’t it Major?
放屁
Horse shit.
要是他这么做了 骑兵团还不一枪崩死他
If he did all that, the Cavalry woulda’ shot him.
我没说他们能证明这件事
I didn’t say they could prove it.
但是他们一定能想象得出来是吧 少校
But they sure did think it out loud, didn’t they Major?

But,
沃伦的战斗记录是极好的 所以才保全了性命
Warren’s war record was stellar, and that’s what saved his ass.
你是不是杀了你自己的
Are you killed yourself your share of
华盛顿红人军队员 是吧
redskins in your day, didn’t ya’ Black Major?
骑兵团可能会同情他
Cavalry tends to look kindly on that.
我来告诉你什么是骑兵团不会同情的
I’ll tell a’ what The Cavalry didn’t look kindly on.
就是掠夺者 曼尼克斯
Mannix’s Marauders that’s what.
而曼尼克斯·厄斯金的小儿子
And the fact that Erskine Mannix’s little boy
在战争期间讨论别人行为的时候
would talk about anybody else’s behavior
真是让我笑屎了…呵呵
during war time makes me wanna horse laugh.
你敢再说我爹一句
Don’t you say anything about my daddy,
他争取的
what he fought for,
是失败也不缺尊严 反对无条件的投降
was dignity in defeat, and against the unconditional surrender.
我们不是打开国门的外来入侵者
We weren’t foreign barbarians pounding on the city walls.
我们曾经都是兄弟
We were your brothers.
-我们应该获得尊严 即使我们失败了 -只是
-We deserved dignity in defeat. -Just,
你们为了所谓的尊严 劫掠了多少黑人同胞的村子
how many nigger towns did y’all sack in your fight for dignity in defeat?
一样一样
My faire share, Black Major.
因为白人只有在黑人害怕他们的时候才能觉得安全
‘Cuz when niggers are scared, that’s when white folks are safe.
你再说这些仇恨黑人的话
You gonna talk that hateful nigger talk,
你到上面跟马夫待着去
you ride up top wtih O.B.
不不不 是你们要聊政♥治♥的
No no no, you got me talking politics
我也不想啊
I didn’t wanna’.
我跟你们说了 我只是觉得活着真好
Like I said y’all, I’m just happy to be alive.
我…
I…
我觉得我还是乖乖看窗外
I think I’ll just look out this winda’
让这帅气的马车摇我入睡
let this beatuiful carriage rock me to sleep.
然后梦到自己是如此的幸运
And dream about how lucky I am.
章节三 明妮的男装店
Chapter Three Minnie’s Haberdashery

Get in there.

Easy.
咋的啦
What the hell’s going on,
我们没想到今晚还有别的马车了
we weren’t expecting another stage tonight!
我知道 你已经有别的客人了
I can see you already got another one up in here.
我刚把马安顿好
I just got through putting the horses away.
这不是我们的原定路线
This ain’t the normal line.
我们只是被暴风雪整得只能走别的道了
But we are stuck on the wrong side of a blizzard,
看上去你要和我们一起困在这了
so it looks like you’re stuck with us.
明妮和戴夫 在里面不
Are Minnie and Sweet Dave inside?
不在 我只是在他们不在的时候帮忙照看店的
They ain’t here. I’m running the place while they’re gone.
明妮和戴夫 在哪
Where’s Minnie and Sweet Dave?
他说了他们不在这 他只是来这里帮忙照看店的
He says they ain’t here. He’s looking after the place while they gone.
你是谁
Who are you?
鲍伯
I’m Bob.
好吧我管你是谁 帮 OB 安顿马去
Well whoever you are, help O.B. with the horses.
在暴风雪来之前 得把马安排到暖和地方去
Get them outta this cold, before that blizzard hit’s them.
我刚把其他马整完 你要是想快点 你也得来帮忙
I just put those other horses away. You need it done fast, you need to help.
我还有俩哥们在车里呢
I got two of my best men on it.
听到没 哥们 赶紧来干活
You heard him freeloaders, get to work.
干活去吧
Come on let’s go!
-开门 -踹开就好
-Open up! -Kick it open!
-啥 -你倒是踹啊
-What? -Kick it open!
快关门 外面雪下这么大
Shut that door,there’s a goddamn blizzard out there!
-你得把门钉住 -你得把门钉住
-You gotta’ nail it shut! -You have to nail it shut!
-先别关 -门边有锤子和钉子
-Hold it shut! -There’s a hammer and nails by the door!
你得把门钉住 门边有锤子和钉子
You have to nail it shut! There’s a hammer and nails by the door!
-给我锤子 -行
-Give me a hammer. -Yeah.
你得钉两层木头 一层的不够牢
You need to do two pieces of wood! One ain’t good enough!
-两层木头 -这东西坏了
-Two pieces of wood. -That fucking thing is busted!
不要就钉一层木头
Not just one piece of wood.
-给我另一块木头 -好的
-Gimme that other piece of wood. -Yeah, allright.
-给我钉子 -给
-Gimme the nail. -Here.
天哪
Jesus.
这门是真废物
That door’s a son of a gun.
哪个蠢弄坏的 是不是那个墨西哥人
Who’s the idiot who broke that, that Mexican fella’?
我的天
Good heavens,
女的
a woman
小可怜 在外面一定冻坏了吧
out in this white hell. You must be frozen solid, poor thing.
看来明妮的房♥子人挺多啊
Looks like Minnie’s got her a full house.
你们几个什么时候到的
When did you fella’s arrive?
四十分钟以前吧
About forty minutes ago.
那个角落里的牛仔是你的马夫
The Cowboy fella’ in the corner, is that your driver?
不 他是个路人
No he’s a passenger.
马夫他出去了 他说他出去跟
The driver lit out. He said he was going to
他一个朋友过夜去了
spend the blizzard shacked up with a friend.
我去 这也太难喝了
Jesus Christ, that’s awful!
我的天 那个墨西哥人是在杯子里泡袜子了啊
Christ almighty, what that Mexican fella’ do, soak his ole socks in the pot?
我也是这么想的 只是说出来不太好
I think we all felt the same way, but were a little too polite to say something.
-他才不会在意这个 -哪有井水
-He don’t have that problem -Where’s the well water?
那边
Over there.
嗯…
So,
你们三个本来是不是要去”红石”的
all three of you fellas’ headed to Red Rock, when the blizzard stopped ya’, huh?
对啊 我们都是坐外面那马车来的
Yes, all three of us were on that stagecouach out there.
咖啡豆呢
Coffee beans?
那边
Over there.
把手伸出来
Get your hand outta’ there.
我们跟”红石”的新治安官一起过来的
The new sheriff of Red Rock is traveling with us.
红石镇的治安官 怎么可能
Sheriff of Red Rock, that’ll be the day.
他要是他妈的治安官 那我就是猴子他叔叔
If he is a goddamn sheriff, I’m a monkey’s uncle.
呵呵
Good.
那你就可以在马厩分香蕉给你的黑人朋友了
Then you can share bananas with your nigger friend in the stable.
那…
So…
“红石”的新治安官跟你们一起咯
the new sheriff of Red Rock is traveling with you?
他骗人的
No he’s lying
他才不是什么治安官
he ain’t sheriff of nothing
他是南方的叛军
He’s a southern renegade.
说他自己要冻死了 就这样
He’s just talking his self outta’ freezing to death, is all.
我他妈的不是跟你说了 嗯
What the fuck I tell you about talking, huh?
我不介意在他们面前给你嘴上来一拳的
I’ll bust you in the mouth right in front of these people, I don’t give a fuck!
你还没说你的名字呢
You never gave your name, sir.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!