古拉奇 咱们有多少人
Gang and again Grouch, how many is that?
-十五个身强力壮的杀手 -然后等他们
-Fifteen killer strong. -And when those fifteen killers,
遇到你的时候
come across you,
看见你带这我们几个的尸体
in possession of all of our dead bodies, they
他们不止会杀了你和这个黑鬼
ain’t just gonna’ kill you and that nigger.
他们会回红石镇 杀了镇上的每个人
There gonna go back to Red Rock and kill every son of a bitch in that town.
你要真的是红石镇的治安官 你想不想救镇民们
You really the Sheriff of Red Rock? You wanna save the town?
那就开枪杀了那个黑鬼
Then shoot that nigger dead!
你现在倒相信上帝了啊 贱♥人♥
You belive in Jesus now, huh, bitch?
很好 你很快就会去见上帝了
Well good ‘cos ’bout meet him!
还有谁 嗯
Anybody else wanna’ make a deal, huh?
交易还有效 克里斯
The deal still stands, Chris.
你还没做什么不可原谅的事
You ain’t done we can’t forgive.
主要还是那个黑鬼
It’s still all on that nigger.
你杀了他 带走我们的尸体
Shoot them dead, take my body
带黛西出去 然后…
and sit out the snow with Daisy and Grou
曼尼克斯
Mannix!
把我的手♥枪♥给我
Give me my pistol!
拿过来
Catch them here.
拿过来
Catch them here.
那么
So…
你刚才说 我们坐在这
you were saying… we sit here…
相安无事的
all nice and friendly like…
度过接下来的两天
for the next two days…
等雪化了
then the snow melts,
你去你们帮派的兄弟汇合 然后坐火车回墨西哥
you leave here, meet up with your gang and high tail it to Mexico?

Yeah.
然后我能带走奥斯瓦尔多和盖奇·乔
And I get Oswaldo and Joe Gage?

Yeah.
可是乔迪值五万 他怎么办
But Jody’s worth fifty thousand, what ’bout his body?
你竟然要跟那个烦人的贱♥人♥达成协议
You gonna make a deal with this diabolical bitch?
我还没说我接受了呢 我们就只是唠嗑 冷静点
I’m not saying I’m gonna’ make a deal with her, we’re just talking. Calm down.
那乔迪的尸体呢 五万块呢
So what about Jody’s body and the fifty thousand?
你太贪了啊 那个不行
You’ve gotten greedy, Reb, no deal.
我们得带走朱迪的尸体 他是有孩子的人
We take Jody’s body back with us he got children.
那我只有杀了沃伦 我们就成朋友了咯
So I kill, Warren… and we’re all friends?
对头
Yeah.
不可能 小婊砸
No deal, tramp.
克里斯 你犯了这辈子最大的一个错误
Chris you’re making the biggest mistake of your life!
等我们的弟兄们几天以后到这里 他们还不弄死你
When our boys get here in a coupla’ days, their gonna cut your nuts off!
红石镇会被杀得片甲不留
And there won’t be a stick left in that town unburnt.
哇 我觉得我现在是不是应该吓尿了
Well I guess I should be plum scared right now, huh?
你要是有脑子的话 是该吓尿了
If you had any brains, you would be.
黛西
You see…
问题是
here’s the problem Daisy.
我要是真的被你的威胁吓住了
In order for me to be scared of your threats,
那我还得信你说的还有十五个弟兄
I got to believe in those fifteen extra gang members
在红石镇等着的鬼话咯
waiting it out in Red Rock.
呵呵 我才不信
And boy, oh boy… I sure don’t.
我只知道
What I belive is…
是盖奇·乔或者那个管他什么鬼名字的道格拉斯
Joe Gage or Grouch Douglass whatever the fuck his name was….
给咖啡下的毒
poisoned the coffy…
然后你看到了
and you watched him do it.
你看我差点喝了 然后啥也没说
And you watched me pork up and didn’t say shit…
我才发现
and I believe…
你原来一直都是
you all what you’ve always been…
一个爱骗人的小婊砸
a lying bitch, who will do anything…
就为了骗那个要吊死你的人
to cheat that rope waiting for her in Red Rock.
只要有必要 你愿意做任何事
Including shitting out fifteen extra gang members,
包括这十五个兄弟都是骗人的
Whenever you needs be.
还有
And…
我觉得你说的多茉歌♥帮派
I believe when it comes to what’s left of The Jody Doe-ming-grey Gang…
就只是我现在看着的这几个
I’m looking at them, right here right, right
在地板上死得透透的了
now. Dead on this on this motherfucking floor.
真聪明
Goddamn right.
克里斯 你也得死在这
You’re gonna’ die on this mountain, Chris.
-我哥可有一支帮派 -放屁
-My brother leds an army of men… -Horse Shit!
我爹才领导过一支军队
My daddy led an army,
他领导的反叛军 为了一个注定失败的事业而战斗
he led a renegade amry, fighting a lost cause!
现在我爹战后只剩四百人在身边了
My daddy held up to four hundred men together after the war
啥都没了 只是他们都很敬重我爹 信得过他的指挥
with nothing but their respect in his command.
你的哥哥只是领导一群杀手的垃圾
Your brother’s just a owl hoot who led a gang of killers.
我好像不太舒服
I don’t feel so good.
我去
Oh, shit.
你还活着么 小子
You still alive, white boy?
曼尼克斯
Mannix?
该死
Fuck!
小子
Hey, boy!
快起来
Get up!
曼尼克斯·克里斯 快把屁♥股♥坐起来
Chris Mannix! Your ass ain’t nailed to the floor!
快给我的醒过来
Wake the fuck up!
你倒是醒啊 小伙子
Wake up, white boy!
我还没死呢 混♥蛋♥
I ain’t dead yet, you black bastard.
曼尼克斯·克里斯 看来我之前错怪你了
Chris Mannix, I may have misjudged you.
现在我们才到重点…
Now we’ve come to the part of the story…
看我不崩了你的脑袋 别 先别开枪
-where I blow your goddamn head off! -No, no, no don’t shoot her!
为啥不行
Why the hell not?
鲁斯·约翰
John Ruth.
他这个混♥蛋♥确实是狠角色
John Ruth was one mighty, mighty bastard.
你知道他死之前
What’s the last thing…
做了什么
that bastard did, ‘fore he died?
救了你一命
Was save your life.
我们都快死了 小伙子
We gonna’ die, white boy.
这点我们毋庸置疑
We ain’t got no say in that.
只是还有一件事我们没确定
But there’s one thing left we do have a say in.
那就是怎么杀这个婊砸
And that how we kill this bitich.
我觉得 一枪杀了她好像对她太仁慈了点
And I say, shootings to good for her…
鲁斯·约翰 本可以随便在路上哪里就开枪的
John Ruth coulda shot her anywhere, anytime along the way,
但他坚持要绞刑
but John Ruth was The Hangman…
当绞刑者抓住你 你会被开枪杀死
and when The Hangman catches ya’, you don’t die by no bullet.
当绞刑者抓住你
When the The Hangman catches ya’…
你只会被绞死
you hang.
你只需要绞死那些大混♥蛋♥
“You only need to hang Mean Bastards.”
只要是大坏蛋 你就得绞死他们
“But Mean Bastards, you need to hang”.
这是我第一次也是最后一次当红石镇治安官
As my first and final act as the Sheriff of Red Rock,
多茉歌♥ 我判处你
I sentence you, Domergue,
被绞刑至死
to hang by the neck until dead.
坚持住 黛西 我还想看看呢
Hang on, Daisy. I wanna watch.
看 魔鬼的步伐
Now that, was a nice dance.
真的相当完美
That sure was pretty.

Hey…
我能看看那份林肯写的信么
can I see that Lincoln Letter?
亲爱的 马奎斯
Dear Marquis…
我希望写这封信时
I hope this letter finds you…
你身体无恙然后
in good health and stat…
我一切都好
I’m doing fine…
尽管我希望时间能再多一点
altough I wish there were more hours in the day….
只是工作太繁多
is just so much to do…
时间无痕
time’s changing slowly… but surely…
但如你这般的男子必有所作为
and it’s men like you that will make a difference…
你的军队不止是你的荣耀
your military success was a credit…
也是你们种族的骄傲
not only to you… but your race as well…
每当我听到你的消息我都相当自豪
I’m very proud everytime I hear new of you…
我们还有很长的一段路要走 只要同舟共济
we still have a long way to go, but hand in hand…
一定能实现的
I know we’ll get there…
我只想让你明白 你一直在我心中
I just want to let you know, you’re in my thoughts…
共盼未来我们能相见
hopefully our paths will cross in the future…
而我还是你的朋友
until then… I remain your friend…
玛丽来催了
ole’ Mary Todd’s calling…
我该睡觉去了
so I guess it must be time for bed…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!