Get me a goddamn box, Al, and this time
要确保里面装满金属外壳的子弹
make sure it’s got full metal jacket bullets in it!
盒子里的东西和外标签写的一样
Is it too much to fucking ask that
是不是要求太他妈高了
the contents of the box match what’s written on the label?
是的 我能看的出来 你说的没错
I can, I can see that the, you’re right
标签说明好像和 额 东西是不太一样
the label doesn’t quite match the.. …uh, content.
-嗯 -没错 是的 -但
W… well, that’s correct. Yeah, but..
但我不确定
The thing is that what I can’t see
这个 这
is that the… the..
这盒是不是在我这买♥♥的
…the box was bought here in the shop.

Uh..
我子弹都是在这儿买♥♥的
Well I buy all my shit here.
我已经在这买♥♥了二十年了
I have, for 20 years.
我几乎隔一周就到这儿来一次
I’m in here almost every other week.
你有什么问题吗 埃
What’s wrong with you, Al?
不好意思 我需要看一下收据
I’m sorry, I need to see a receipt.
收据吗
Receipt? Yeah
嗯 我他妈没收据
Well, I don’t have a fuckin’ receipt.
我都不记得这儿还给过收据
I don’t ever recall getting a receipt here.
现在我他妈的在赶时间
Now I’m in a fucking hurry.
那买♥♥一盒新的吧
Let me buy a new box.
但这次它一定要装满
But this time make sure it contains
全金属外壳的子弹
full metal jacket bullets.
好吧 呃 我可以先看一下证件吗
Okay, uh, c… can I just see some ID first?
别他妈的这么干 埃
Don’t fucking do this, Al.
问题是 法律要求我必须
The thing is, the… the law requires that I have…
这样怎么样
How about this..
我不是怀疑你的身份
No doubt about your… your identity…
那就卖♥♥给我一发全金属外壳的子弹
Sell me just one full metal jacket bullet.
我能 能问一下
Can I, can I just ask..
为什么只要一发吗
…why just… one?
嗯 那他妈的和你有什么关系
Well, that will be none of your fuckin’ business.
-那 那好吧 抱歉 -好吗
That… that’s right. I’m sor… Okay?
我在买♥♥东西就因为你不会问这些愚蠢的问题
I do business here because you don’t ask stupid questions.
抱 抱歉 杰克 对不起
I’m… I’m sorry, Jack. I’m… I’m sorry.
别营业了 埃 回去吧 吃个三明治 好吗
Shut it down, Al, go home, have a sandwich. Okay.
你♥他♥妈♥的疯了 埃
You’ve lost your fucking mind, Al.
嗯 我很抱歉 抱
Yeah. I’m sorry. I’m so..
♪很奇怪吗♪
♪ Is it any wonder
♪我开始时拒绝了你 声望 声望♪
♪ I reject you first fame fame ♪
操♥你♥妈♥ Al
Fuck you, Al!
♪很奇怪吗 你太酷了不能被愚弄♪
♪ Is it any wonder you are too cool to fool? ♪
♪声望♪
♪ Fame
♪声望它欺负你对我却很冷淡♪
♪ Fame bully for you chilly for me ♪
♪必须用雨水检验痛感♪
♪ Got to get a rain check on pain ♪
♪名望♪
♪ Fame
♪名望♪
♪ Fame ♪
埃完全疯了
Al’s gone totally bonkers.
我需要一个全金属外壳的子弹
I need a full metal jacket cartridge.
昨天 警♥察♥审问了埃
Yesterday, the police visited Al
然后又审问了我
and then me
开着警灯和警报器
with lights and sirens
就是为了找你
to get you.
现在一切结束了 杰克
It’s over now, Jack.
什么结束了
What’s over?
他们知道你做了什么
They know what you’ve done.
好吧 我做了什么
Alright, what have I done?
抢劫
The robbery.
抢劫
Robbery?
你们需要一起串串词
You guys better fucking get it together.
我没有抢劫过任何人
I haven’t robbed anybody.
这太荒谬了
This is ridiculous.
我要报♥警♥了 杰克
I’m gonna call the police, Jack.
把枪给我
Give me your gun.
我不会带着枪四处到处跑的
I don’t run around with guns on me.
这太疯狂了
This is, this is crazy.
坐下 杰克
Sit yourself down, Jack.
这里是S.P.
This is S.P.
我找罗伯
I wanna get ahold of Rob.
好吧 你看到他就告诉他
Well, when you get hold of him, you’ll tell him
直接到我这来
to get over here straight away.
我抓到了杰克
I’ve caught Jack.
我很高兴是你抓住我的
I’m kind of glad that you are the one that caught me.
也许你不知道
Perhaps you don’t know this..
但我把你当作我最好的朋友
…but I think of you as my best friend.
现在这对你来说可能不算什么
Now that might not be a big deal to you..
但你对我真的很重要
…but you’ve meant a great deal to me.
知道一切都结束了 感觉还真不错
It feels quite nice knowing that it’s all over.
必须有人来解救我
Somebody had to free me
来阻止我去偷那些不属于我的东西
and stop me from stealing things that don’t belong to me.
那个人就是你
And that someone turned out to be you.
你还记得那次你拿下那个八分猎物
Do you remember the time you took down that eight pointer
我跟了四天
that I’d been tracking for four days?
那是在我的地盘
It was on my territory for sure.
没人说不是
No one’s questioning that.
你一直都是个很棒的射手
You’ve always been a great shot.
现在 你能别拿枪指着我吗
Now would you, uh, quit pointing that gun at me?
有些太伤我心了
Kind of hurting my feelings a little bit.
我哪儿都不会去
I’m not going anywhere.
毕竟你知道我的 S.P.
After all you know me, S.P.
是的
Yeah.
我了解你
I know you.
你从来没有骗过我
And you’ve never lied to me.

No.
和以前一样快 是吗
Just as fast as I always was, huh?
你门都摸不到
You wouldn’t make it to the door.
我做了什么
What have I done?
你逮到他了 S.P.
You got him, S.P.
好吧 下面该我接手了
Well, I’ll take it from here.
我们能达成一致吗
Can we agree on this?
这是一个全金属外壳的子弹吗
Is that a full metal jacket cartridge?
是的 先生 那是
Yes, sir. That is..
那是一个全金属外壳的来♥福♥枪♥子弹
That is a full metal jacket rifle cartridge.
哦 求你了 求你了
Oh, please, please
拜托 别这样 拜托
please, don’t do this, please.
好吧 来吧 别这样 求你了
Alright, come on. Don’t do it, please!
不 不
No, no.
我无法对焦
I can’t focus.
距离太近了
It’s too close.
完美
Perfect.
杰克
Jack!
杰克
Jack!
你是谁
Who are you?
叫我维吉
Call me Verge.
你是怎么进来的
How did you get in here?
你想要什么
What do you want?
据我所知 是你找的我
As I see it, it’s you who called me.
我跟着你已经有一段时间了 你只是没注意到而已
I’ve been with you for a while, you just didn’t notice me.
那么 你是来阻止我的吗
So, did you come here to stop me?
我不是来阻止你的
I haven’t come here to stop you from anything.
我只是有一个问题
I just have one question.
什么问题
What’s the question?
你不是要盖房♥子吗
Wasn’t there something about you building a house?
杰克不是要盖一个房♥子吗
Wasn’t Jack going to build a house?

Yes.
我 我 我是
I… I… I was..
打算
…trying..
但我没做多少
…but I didn’t get very far.
我们是警♥察♥
This is the police.
出来 把手放在我们能看到的地方
Come out with your hands where we can see them
我觉得建那个房♥子可能会有点难了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!