拒绝就是最好的回答
No, is quite the correct answer.
对 就是标准答案
Yeah, it’s quite the correct answer indeed.
当然不要让任何人进入您的房♥子
Of course you’ll never allow somebody in your home
哪怕他们说 噢我是个警♥察♥
just because they say, “Oh, I’m a police officer.”
别别别 那也别让进
No. No, no, no. You don’t do that.
不会的
No.
你要等到他们给你看
You wait until they show you the proper..
– 警徽 – 对 就是警徽
– Badge. – Yeah. The badge.
– 我懂 – 那就对了
– Yup. – That’s correct. Yeah.
表彰25年如一日的服务
我能 呃 问你一个
May I, uh, ask you a..
呃 可能有点私人的问题吗
…ah, somewhat personal question?
呃 您的丈夫
Um, when exactly
具体是什么时间过世的
was it that you lost your, your husband?
我丈夫过世
It was just over six months ago
正好满六个月了
that my husband passed..
你这是要干什么
Where are you going with this?
噢 我这是在
Oh, I’m just thinking about your..
考虑你的抚恤金
Your pension, yeah.
我给我总部的同事打个电♥话♥
I bet with a simple phone call to one of my colleagues
就可以帮你
down in headquarters, I could get you a, ah..
多领点抚恤金
…considerable increase in your pension.
我觉得应该能
I bet that I could, I could double
让你拿到现在的双倍
what you’re currently receiving.
等下
Wait a minute.
你给警局打个电♥话♥就能
You could get me double my pension
让我多领到两倍抚恤金吗
from the police department by calling people?
噢 抱歉
Uh, forgive me, uh, uh..
我骗了您 在一些小细节上
…I, I’ve tricked you, a bit.
确实 正如你看到的
In fact, as it, as it stands
我不是什么警员
I’m not, I’m not a police officer.

What?
我是办保险的 夫人
I’m an insurance agent, lady.
我们是不得已
The, the whole story that I told you about the badge
才跟人编警徽那一套的
that’s, t-that’s something that we’ve been asked to do
是上头让我们做的
by the authorities, it’s, it’s for statistical
是为了统计还是什么的
purposes or something.
– 嗨 Glenn – 嗨 克莱儿
– Hi, Glenn. – Hi, Claire.
– 那是我的朋友Glenn – 嗨Glenn 人不错
– It’s my friend Glenn. – Glenn. Yeah, great guy.
– 你认识Glenn吗 – 是啊 当然
– You know Glenn? – Yeah, sure.
呃 听好 您想不想
Uh, listen, are you interested
增加抚恤金
in this, this increase, uh, the money?
当然了 如果能双倍的话
Well, if you can double it.
我顶多只会耽搁您几分钟
It won’t take more than a few minutes of your time.
好吧 你可以进来了
Alright, listen, you can come in.
这该死的门粘住了
This damn door sticks.
我是说 既然你能让我领双倍的抚恤金
I mean, what the heck’s the worst that could happen
还会有什么坏事发生呢
as long as you can double my pension.
糟了
Damn it.
怎么了吗
Something wrong?
这是太他妈丢脸了
This is so damn humiliating.
你懂吗 就是不得不一次又一次地
You know being forced to, to stand out there
被挡在门外
exposed, time and time again
说那些尴尬的对话
have to be put in these situations
到底怎么回事
I don’t know why.
噢 我很抱歉 我 我只是
Listen, I’m sorry, uh, I-I.. I was jus..
你知道这有多丢人吗
You know how humiliating it is?
事情总是发展成那样
I am constantly being put in these situations.
这太不公平了
It’s just not fair.
– 是啊 – 你不觉得不公平吗
– No. – Do you think it’s fair?
你想喝杯咖啡吗
Do you want me to get you a cup of tea?
不不不 别忙活了
Nah, nah, nah. Don’t worry about it.
噢 操
Ow! Fuck.
操操操
Ow! Fuck. Ah, fuck. Fuck.
还他妈的想去哪
The hell do you think you’re going?
噢 不是吧 别啊
Oh, no. Oh, no.
给你
Here.
把它垫在脑袋下面
Put this under your head.
我很抱歉
I’m sorry. Ow.
很抱歉
I’m so sorry.
我能做什么让你好受些吗
What can I do to make this good again?
有什么办法吗
What can I do? Ugh!
我要怎么帮你
How can I help you?
我要怎么让你舒服
What can I do to make it better?
– 说话 – 我
– Speak to me? Talk..
– 说不了话吗 哦是吗 – 说不了话
– Can’t talk? Okay. – Can’t.
撑住
Hold on a second.
我有点东西你可能会喜欢的
I have something else I think you’re gonna like quite a bit.
喜欢甜甜圈吗
Do you like donuts?
嘘嘘嘘
Shh.
在这呢
Have here..
吃吧
Here we go.
喝吧 甘菊茶
Yes, chamomile.
这对你很好的
It’s good for you.
我的个老
Jesus Chri..
一个有强迫症的杀人犯
A murderer with OCD.
太荒唐了
It’s almost ridiculous
但是 杰克 你确实太悲惨了
but how unfortunate for you, Jack.
总是要把一切都弄干净 画上完美的句号♥
And to top it off, with cleaning compulsions.
操蛋
Shit.
请下车 先生
Please get out of the car, sir.
介意我检查一下您的车吗
Do you mind if I take a look in the van please, sir?
– 我拒绝就是坏人了 – 那就好 打开吧
– I’d be a bad guy if I said no. – Alright, open her up, please.
好的
Okay.
麻烦您了 先生 但是最近街上
I’m sorry, sir, but there’s been a minor break-in
偶尔发生入室案
down the street just now.
我得问您几个问题
I’d like to ask you a couple of questions
关于你可能见到的或者听到的 行吗
about anything you may have seen or heard, yeah?
Glenn说你曾探望克莱儿e
Glenn said you were visiting Claire.
不好意思 你是不是提到了入室案
I’m sorry y… you said something ab… about a break-in?
没错
– Uh-huh. Well..
好吧 那我觉得你们可能是
Well, unfortunately I think you’ve got
遇上了更严重的问题
a more serious problem.
克莱儿e她失踪了
Claire, she’s disappeared.
克莱儿·米勒失踪了吗
Clair Miller has disappeared?
是啊 我在我的车里坐了两个小时
Yeah, I’ve been, uh, sitting out here
一直在等她
for the last two hours in my van waiting for her.
好吧
Right.
您瞧 我来联♥系♥克莱儿e是因为
You see, ahem, I contacted Claire
她的老公生前和我是好朋友
because, uh, her late husband was a dear friend of mine.
我们在铁路公♥司♥共事过几年
We worked together for number of years on the railroad and
还有 噢 我是个收藏家
uh, I’m a collector.
我做收藏
Yeah, I collect.
我收集铁轨零件
Uh, I collect Tracks.
– 零件吗 – 一些老型号♥的轨道部件
– Tracks? – Old issues of Tracks.
这其实是铁路局的东西
It’s a, uh, publication owned by the railroad
噢 还有杰瑞
and, uh, Jerry, uh
我知道 我碰巧也知道其实
I know, I happen to know for a fact
他和我一样
that he also subscribed and was an enthusiast
对这些东西都很着迷
such as myself.
所以克莱儿e说她可以去屋子里
So Claire said she’d run inside
看看能不能找到
and see if she could rustle up
一些老零件给我
a couple of back issues for me.
她没让我进去
She didn’t ask me in.
好的
Right.
像我这样的怪人忽然出现
Better safe than sorry
还是要警惕一些 对吧
when an oddball like myself just turns up, right?
– 没错 – 是啊 是啊
– Yeah. – Yeah, yeah.
然后我敲了几次门她都没开
So I knocked several times and, uh, she hasn’t answered.
好的
Okay.
先生 你最好在这呆着

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!