So I decided to change the material.
神圣的材料
The divine material.
爱 杰克
Love, Jack.
爱也是一种艺术
Love is also an art.
更不用说亲密关系了
Not to mention intimacy.
外号♥冰人的连环杀手总是吸入他受害者的最后一口气
The Iceman always inhaled his victims’ last breath.
杰克
Jack!
♪名望 不是你的大脑 它就是火焰♪
♪Fame Not your brain it’s just the flame ♪
♪烧坏你的脑子让你发疯♪
♪ That burns your change to keep you insane ♪
名声
♪ Fame ♪
老练先生犯下双杀案
老练先生再次犯案
维吉
Verge?
在呢 杰克
I’m here, Jack.
我感觉不太好 维吉
I don’t feel so good, Verge.
我感觉嘴里发酸
There’s a sour taste in my mouth.
你想让我告诉你最近的威士忌酒吧在哪吗
You want me to show you the way to the next whiskey bar?
你尝到的是酸
It’s the acid you are starting to taste.
会在这个深度出现
It appears at this depth.
我恐怕你将不得不适应这种味道
I’m afraid you are going to have to get used to it.
我把Grumpy放在这个休息室
I placed Grumpy in the anteroom..
直到他的尸僵
…and left him there until rigor mortis
逐渐消失
had disappeared.
对于小Grumpy 我有个小想法
I had a plan for little Grumpy.
这又是什么意思
What does that mean?
那些擅长制♥作♥动物标本的人
Those who are really good at taxidermy
可以通过改变动物尸体的表情与姿势
can make the animals look alive
让它们看起来栩栩如生
by changing their expressions and positions
这样就能摆出一个完整的小场景
so it becomes a whole little scene.
我发现 如果冷冻尸体之前
I discovered that if I worked around rigor mortis
在尸僵产生时做
and worked before the corpses froze
使用铁丝 钢针 胶带
then I could manipulate their expressions
我就能操控他们的表情与姿势
and positions with steel wire, pins, tape
就像这样
and things like that.
然后当他们冻硬后
And then when they were frozen
把针线移除就能
remove it all and have a nearly
得到一个还可以的人类标本
credible human being.
暴脾气就再也不会生气了
Grumpy was grumpy no more.
这就是你追求的吗
Was that what you were after?
一个完美的人类标本
A completely credible human being?
如果不太过浪漫 可能有人会说
Without becoming too romantic, might one say
这正是一种
that exactly that is reminiscent
对爱深深渴望的追忆
of a kind of desire for love?
我曽有过一段浪漫经历
I had a romance.
4号♥事件
这拐杖是从哪冒出来的 杰克
Where did the crutch come from, Jack?
你受伤了吗
You hadn’t hurt yourself, had you?
这种有用的小花招让我看起来好像人畜无害
A very useful little trick if you wish to look harmless.
大体上 如果你带着一堆行李还杵着拐杖
In general, if you carry some luggage and a crutch
人们会愿意过来帮助你
people come running to assist
然后你用武器把他们挟持到车里
and then you force them into the car with a weapon.
这和爱有什么关系
What does that have to do with love?
我对这一个有很强烈的感觉
I really had strong feelings for this one
比精神病患者该感受到的还要强烈
much stronger than a psychopath should be able to have.
保持微笑
Smile.

Hey.
和我聊聊
Talk to me.
我做不到
I can’t.
我讨厌你看我的眼神
I hate the way you look at me.
我看你的眼神吗
The way I look at you?
好吧
Okay.
你能告诉我现在你在想什么吗
Can you tell me what’s on your mind now?
我只是不知道从哪里开始
I just don’t know where I’ve got you.
你打算离我而去吗
Are you trying to leave me?
我感觉你想要离开我
I feel like you’re trying to leave me.
我不会离开你
I’m not going to leave you.
我就在这里
I’m right here.
你感觉到了吗
You feel that?
我就在这 在电♥话♥线的另一头
I’m right here, on the other end of the line.
稍等
Hang up for a second.
哈喽 请问你是哪位
Hello. Who am I speaking with?
你知道我是谁
You know who you are speaking with.
你知道我不会离开你
You know I’d never leave you.
现在你觉得呢
Now what do you say?
你难道不认为我们应该喝一杯吗
Don’t you think we deserve a drink?
好吧
Sure.
我马上来弄点鸡尾酒
I’ll be over shortly for cocktails.
♪我去了♪
♪ I went down
♪圣杰姆斯医院♪
♪ To St. James Infirmary ♪
小简
Simple?
你知道我讨厌你叫我新普
You know I hate it when you call me Simple.
我叫杰奎琳
My name is Jacqueline.
杰奎琳
杰奎琳?
老简夫妇哪来的这么好的想象力
Did old Mr. And Mrs. Simple really have that vivid an imagination?
还杰奎琳 我敢打赌你这个名字
Jacqueline.. I bet they got that
肯定是从时代杂♥志♥的拼字游戏上找出来的
right out of “The New York Times” crossword puzzle.
对我来说你就叫新普 好记
To me, your name is Simple, simple.
哎 你有很棒的奶♥子♥
Hey, you’ve got great tits.
你为什么总是这么粗俗
Why do you always have to be so crude?

What..
这是粗俗吗
Is that being crude?
我觉得还好啊
I don’t think I was being crude.
你搞清楚狮子和老虎的区别了吗
Have you figured out the difference between lions and tigers?
老虎有条纹
Tigers have stripes.
那它们在哪生活
And where do they live?
非洲
Africa?
建筑师和工程师的区别呢
And the difference between an architect and an engineer?
建筑师设计房♥子
Architect draws houses?
那工程师呢
And an engineer?
也是设计房♥子
Also draws houses?
这也叫区别
You call that a difference?
如果你脑子能处理的这么有限 可以这么理解
An engineer reads music, an architect plays music
工程师看懂音乐 建筑师演奏音乐
if that’s something your limited brain can process.
你为什么总是这么残忍♥
Why do you always have to be so cruel?
我又不是脑残
I’m not completely stupid.
这他妈得看你怎么定义残的标准了
That fucking depends on your definition of “Completely.”
我们能不能聊点正常的话题
Can we just talk about something normal?
– 比如说 – 比如说什么
-Like.. -Like?
你的工作啊之类的
What you do, something like that?
我的工作啊
Information about what I do.
用脑残也能明白的方式简单的来说
In simple terms that a simpleton can understand
是吗 新普
is that right, Simple?

Yes.
我杀人
I kill.
好吧
Okay.
我已经杀了60个人了
I’ve killed 60 people.
我是个连环杀手 新普
I’m a serial killer, Simple.
你这个人真奇怪
You’re weird.
很奇怪吗
I’m weird?
为什么 因为我说我杀了61个人吗
Why, because I’m saying that I’ve killed 61 people?
你刚刚不是说60吗
You said 60 before.
如果你还没有蠢成一块木头
If you weren’t as dumb as a fucking doorknob
你应该听说过有一个词叫作更新
you would be familiar with the term “Updated.”
数字一个小时以前是60
Just because the number was 60 an hour ago
并不意味着在接下来的几分钟内
doesn’t mean that it can’t easily become
我不能把它变成61
61 in just a couple of minutes.
我没有蠢的像木头
Well, I’m not dumb as a doorknob.
我可能不像你读过那么多书
Maybe I haven’t read as many books as you.
新普 别闹
Simple, come on.
你♥他♥妈♥就是个蠢逼
You’re as dumb as fuck.
现在扮演好你完美女友的角色
Now why don’t you be a good little dreamboat
去给我拿根记号♥笔
and go get me a magic marker.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!