Sir, I’m gonna ask you to stay right here.
我进去看看
I’m just gonna go take a look.
克莱儿e 我是艾德
Claire, it’s Ed.
– 可能门开着呢 – 你说什么
– Maybe the door is open. – What?
也可能没开
Or maybe not.
克莱儿e 你在吗
Claire, you here?
克莱儿e
克莱儿e?
– 她在上面吗 – 不 不在
– Is she up there? – No, she’s not up there.
可能她从后门出去了
Maybe she went out through the back.
那我应该会注意到
I, I think I would have noticed that.
诶 这真是奇了怪了
Uh, this is really, really strange.
我觉得
If you ask me, I’d say
得好好搜一下这个地方了
that this needs to be thoroughly investigated.
好吧 但没人问你的意见
Right, well I’m not askin’ you.
你知道吗 我得坦白
You know, I have to say, also, that I heard
我还听到从客厅传出来了些声音
uh, some noises coming from… the living room.
– 声音 – 是的 一些声音
– Noises? – Yeah, some noises.
我觉得 当然我也不确定
I, I, of course, I can’t be sure
我觉得听起来有点像
but it sounded a little bit like a..
打斗的声音
Like a scuffle of some kind.
打斗
Scuffle?
不行不行不行 把它放下来 立马放下
No, no, no. You’re gonna have to put that back down, now.
先生 这种调查要留给警方 别乱动
Sir, that kind of investigation, that’s for police, don’t.
好的好的
Right, right.
先生 我现在得请你离开这个房♥子
Sir, I’m gonna have to ask you to leave the house.
– 你说什么 – 现在就离开 先生
– I’m sorry? – Sir, now!
– 好吧 – 好的
– Okay. – Mm-hm.
你知道吗 我可走的不太情愿
You know, I’m gonna do so under protest.
我觉得我的观察力
I, I feel like that my observations
可以用来调查
well, they could be of use in an investigation.
作为一民纳税公民
As a tax-paying citizen, someone who is fully aware
我很清楚宪法赋予我的权利
of my constitutional rights.
你说啥
What?
警官 请让我说完
O… officer, please allow me to finish
我只是想帮上忙 好吗
I’m just trying to be of assistance, okay?
你只有一分钟 先生
You’ve got one minute, sir.
我有权利说一件事
I would like to recommend one thing
那就是这个屋子已经用放大镜
and it’s within my right,
被从里到外检查过了
that this room is inspected impeccably.
如果你听得懂我的话的话
With a magnifying glass if you catch my drift.
– 出去 – 祝你好运 长官
– Get out. – Have a nice day, officer.
先生请您出去
Get out, sir.
♪ 名声使人忘乎所以 ♪
♪ Fame fame makes a man take things over ♪
♪ 名望让他寝食难安 ♪
♪ Fame fame lets him loose hard to swallow ♪
♪ 名望让你置身于虚无 ♪
♪ Fame fame puts you there where things are hollow ♪
♪ 名望 名望 ♪
♪ Fame ♪ Fame ♪
你故事里的警官都太蠢萌了吧
Don’t the police officers in your story seem exceptionally naive?
这就是重点吗
Is that the point?
不 听好了 重点的是
No, but here it comes, the point that is
我都等不及了
I can hardly wait.
倾盆大雨
The great rain!
冲走了我逃走的痕迹
It washed away the long track from my escape.
现在 我认为自己是
Now, I don’t consider myself
一个坚决忠于信仰的人
a decidedly devoted man of faith.
当然 考虑到我们当前的状况
Which, of course, is a totally crazy thing to say
这是一个非常疯狂的说法
considering our present situation
但我必须承认
but I must admit..
那场雨 是我见过的最猛烈的雨
…I experienced the rain, the fiercest I have ever seen
就像是种赐福
as a kind of a blessing.
而谋杀就像是种解放
And the murder as a kind of liberation.
我觉得我有个更高级的保护者
I felt I had a higher protector.
但实际上你只是个可怕变♥态♥的魔鬼
And in the reality you were just a terrifying perverted Satan.
但是 你明白吗 进一步说 你接受吗
But, did you understand, or even better, did you accept
这一切都与你自己的人格息息相关
the connection to your own personality?
你 自己是个精神病吗
That you yourself were a psychopath?
自负
粗俗
无理
冲动
自恋
好吧 我不笨
Well, I’m not stupid.
智慧
无礼
这很不寻常
That’s rather unusual.
操纵
精神病患者永远不会接受
The psychopath will never accept
情绪波动
他的自我诊断
his own diagnosis.
语言能力优势
但我做到了
But I did!
例如 精神病患者缺乏同情心
For instance, the psychopath’s lack of empathy.
我竭尽全力假装自己可以感同身受
I went to great lengths to fake normal empathy..
以此来藏身于众生之中
…in order to hide amongst the masses.
微笑
Smile.
对 对 就这样
Oh, yes, yes, yes, yes.
失望
Disappointed.
非常 非常失望
Very, very disappointed.
♪ 名望 你喜欢的是豪华轿车 ♪
♪ Fame fame what you like is in the limo ♪
♪ 名望 你得不到明天 ♪
♪ Fame fame what you get is no tomorrow ♪
♪ 名望 名望 ♪
♪ Fame fame.. ♪
那芦苇呢
And the reeds?
我曾是个非常敏感的孩子
I was a very sensitive child..
非常害怕玩耍
…profoundly afraid of playing.
比如 捉迷藏
For example, hide and seek.
如果我是藏的那个人
In the case of hide
我总是惊慌失措地逃跑
I always chose to run in near panic
到一片芦苇地里藏起来
into a field of reeds to hide.
我看到的不是一个害怕的孩子
I see something other than a scared kid.
我看到的孩子有一个更为神秘的目的
I see a kid with a more mysterious goal.
选择冲进芦苇地是一种藏法
The choice of the dash through the reeds was an escape
也是对追捕者的公开邀请
but also an open invitation to the pursuer
因为身后的稻草会被压出一条清晰的路径
because of the clear path of broken reeds left behind.
如果你是个小孩子 你是否有一定要抓住我的什么因素吗
Was there an element of come and catch me in you as a child?
或者 再往深说
Or perhaps, more importantly
如果你是个成人呢
in you as a person?
是否从来不会有一丝失望呢
Was there never a tiny grain of disappointment
关于那场洗净你逃跑的痕迹
about the great rain that washed away your tracks
你才没有被抓的大雨
so you couldn’t be caught?
感觉更像是种惊喜
More like amazement..
当我回想我一生中所做的一切
…when I think about all the things I’ve done in my life
没有惊喜的话 无论如何 终将难逃惩罚
without it, in any way, resulting in punishment.
当村里的人们用镰刀
I loved when the men from the village
把草割了的时候 我喜不自禁
cut the meadows with their scythes.
当时有人谈到草地的气息
Back then one spoke of the breath of the meadow.
每个人都有节奏地工作
Everyone working in rhythm
割草时吐气
exhaling when they mowed,
吸气时又将镰刀拉回
and inhaling when they pulled the scythes back.
在我印象里感觉就数这片草地
It was as if the meadow lived at its fullest
活得最为充实
in my consciousness..
当我聆听它气息时
…when I listened to its breath.
别这样
Stop that.
住手
Stop it.
住手
Stop it!
经验教会了我如何正确地扼死人
Experience had taught me how to strangle correctly
并保证足够长的时间
and for long enough.
万岁 杰克
Bravo, Jack!
你真是聪明又坚强
You certainly are clever and tough..
就像其他罪犯一样
…just like all the other criminals.
事实是 在多起谋杀之后
The fact is, when, after several more murders
我觉得我的强迫症在减轻
I felt my OCD diminish
我开始冒更大的风险
I started to take greater chances.
我对这次的照片非常不满意
This time I was completely dissatisfied with the pictures
所以我决定拍些新的
so I decided to take new ones.
操 操
Fuck. Fuck! Fuck it!

Shit!
于我而言 如同晴空霹雳

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!