Thank you, Annie. Hobart.
我叫霍加
That’s Hogarth!
霍加?
Hogarth.
这名字有点
What an embarrassing name.
为什么不叫奇伯或者别的名字
Might as well call him Zeppo or something.
什么样的人,会把自己儿子取名为霍加
What kind of a sick person would name a kid Hogar…
Hog Hug…
Hog Hug…
霍加修斯!
Hog Hug. Hogarth Hughes!
你是肯特曼利,政♥府♥雇员
Kent Mansley. You work for the government.
这不是我想说的
I wasn’t gonna say that.
我有东西要给你,霍加
I have something for you, Hogarth.
– 是你的BB枪! – 你在哪里找到的?
Your BB gun. Where did you find that?
在变电所
Up at the power station.
– 霍加前几天晚上去过变电所 – 真的?
– Hogarth was out there the other night. – Really?
有没有看到什么异常状况
See anything unusual, Hogarth?
没什么…异常的…真的
No…thing…unusual, really.
我要上洗手间
Gotta use the bathroom.
他今天是怎么了
Strange, he’s so tightlipped now.
这几天他一直都是喋喋不休的
And the other night he couldn’t stop talking.
说什么180英尺高的机器人什么的
I mean, 100-foot robots and whatnot.
一百公尺高的机器人?
A hundred-foot robot?
真是疯狂
That’s nutty!
– 他还说什么了 – 等等
– What else did he say? – No, wait, stop!
失陪一下
Excuse me.
霍加
Hogarth?
里面发生什么事了?
What is going on in there?
你没事吧?
Are you all right?
我没事
I’m fine.
所以吃饭要细嚼慢咽
You know, this sort of thing is why it’s so important
这样才不会消化不良的
to really chew your food.
霍加
Hogarth?
霍加
Hogarth?
– 妈 – 抱歉
– Mom! A little privacy? – Sorry.
对不起
– Ow. Ha-ha. Ow. – Sorry.
他最近真是怪透了
Oh, Lord, he’s been acting strange lately.
我受伤了
That hurt.
再次谢谢你,安妮
Thank you again, Annie.
晚安霍加,我们会再见面的
Good night, Hogarth. I’m sure we’ll see each other again
很快
real soon.
你如果想留在这里,就要管好你的零件
If you’re gonna stay here you gotta keep better track of yourself.
那个
Sheesh.
我想你应该想看一点,睡前故事书吧
Anyway, I thought you’d like, you know, a bedtime story or something.
我这里有一些很酷的书喔
I’ve got some really cool ones.
“疯狂杂♥志♥”
MAD Magazine,
很搞笑的
very funny.
“幽灵人”很酷
The Spirit, very cool.
“男孩生活”
Boy’s Life… Ehh…
对了
Oh, here.
这是“超人”
This guy is Superman.
他现在已经很出名了
Sure, he’s famous now,
不过刚开始时和你一样
– but he started off just like you. – Hmm…
他莫名奇妙掉到地球上,不知道自己在做什么
Crash-landed on Earth. Didn’t know what he was doing.
但他利用自己的力量做好事,而不是做坏事
But he only uses his powers for good, never for evil.
你要好好记住这点
Remember that.
那是阿托摩,钢铁外星人
Oh, that’s Atomo, the metal menace.
他不是英雄,是个大坏蛋
He’s not the hero. He’s the villain.
你跟他不一样
He’s not like you.
你是个好人
You’re a good guy.
像超人一样
Like Superman.
超人
Superman.
你饿了,对不对?
– Oh, you’re hungry, aren’t you? – Mmm-hmm.
我这里没有金属
But I don’t have any metal here.
跟我来
Just follow me.
把我举起来
Pick me up, okay?
Wow.
前进
Okay, now, march!
Whoo.
Hmm?
那是洛克威而
Oh, yeah. That’s Rockwell.
– 很不错吧 – 洛克威而?
– Nice place, huh? – Rockwell?
我就是在这儿出生的
Yes, I was born right down there.
洛克威而
Rockwell!
不,快停,小心那头牛
No, stop! Look out for the cow!
不能去那里
Come on, no, not there!
拜托你快停下
Please stop. No, stop!
现在还不能去那里
We can’t go there yet.
人们还没准备好要见你
People just aren’t ready for you.
好险啊
That was close.
我们不能那样四处乱跑,知道吗?
We can’t go running around like that, okay?

– Hmm… – Hey, look!
Hmm?
那辆车应该可以吃吧?它在那里已经停了好几个月
I guess that would be okay to eat. It’s been there for months.
快躲起来
Oh, no. We gotta hide!
你懂吧?就是…
You know, hide?
就是…
It’s when you… You know, when you…
就是藏到什么东西后边,,快点
Just get behind something, quick!
不要动
Don’t move.
好了,没事了
Our troubles are over.
就是这里了
This is it.
爱吃多少就吃多少
All you can eat.
把它关掉
Shh. Turn it off!
快关掉
Come on, just turn it off!
哦,不
Oh, no.
谁在那里?
All right, who’s out there?
我记得你,松鼠小子
Hey, hey, I know you. Squirrel boy.
霍加
Hogarth.
晚上改名为霍加,我懂了
By night, known as Hogarth. Got it.
进来吧,孩子
Well, come on inside, kid.
我不是有意想要吓你的
Sorry about the crowbar.
想要偷废铁的人真的很多
You’d be surprised how many people wanna steal scrap.
但这都是我的心血结晶,我不能就这样让人偷走
But, man, once I turn it into art, I can’t give it away.
我是谁呢?
I mean, what am I?
是个专卖♥♥艺术品的清洁工,还是专卖♥♥垃圾的艺术家?
A junkman who sells art or an artist who sells junk?
你告诉我
You tell me.
我喜欢…大概吧
I like it… I think.
你不会告诉我妈妈的,是吧!
Listen, you’re, you’re not gonna call my mom, are you?
她不知道我在外面
She doesn’t know I’m out. I…
别担心,小鬼,我不是那种爱告密的人
Don’t worry, kid. Look, it’s not my style to report a guy to the authorities.
我要喝点咖啡,你想要什么呢
I’m gonna have some coffee. What do you want, some, uh,
牛奶可以么?
milk, or what? Milk?
我喝咖啡好了
Coffee’s fine.
我也喝咖啡,我很酷的
Yeah. I drink it. I’m hip.
我不太确定
I don’t know.
这是浓缩咖啡,是咖啡里的酷斯拉
This is espresso, you know? It’s like coffee-zilla.
我说我很酷的
I said, I’m hip.
她看我格格不入就让我跳级
So she moved me up a grade because I wasn’t fitting in.
结果我现在更格格不入了
So, now I’m even more not fitting in.
我的成绩很好,科科都拿满分
I was getting good grades. You know, like all A’s.
我妈还说“你需要刺♥激♥”
So, my mom says, “You need stimulation.”
我说“我现在就已经受够刺♥激♥了”
And I go, “No, I’m stimulated enough right now.”
– 这点我相信 – 她就是这样。
– That’s for sure. – She goes,
她说“你需要挑战”
“Uh-uh, you don’t have a challenge.
我现在的确面对了艰困的挑战
“You need a challenge.” So, now I’m challenged, all right.
班上的恶霸
I’m challenged to hold on to my lunch money,
都对我的零用钱虎视眈眈
because of all the big mooses who wanna pound me
把我当作自作聪明的瘦皮猴
because I’m a shrimpy dork who thinks he’s smarter than them.
我不认为我比较聪明,我只不过是乖乖写功课罢了
But I don’t think I am smarter, I just do the stupid homework.
如果大家跟我一样写功课的话
If everyone else just did the stupid homework
就能跟我一样跳级被恶霸威胁
they could move up a grade and get pounded too.
还有没有咖啡?
Is there anymore coffee?
我知道这不关我的事,小鬼
Look, it’s really none of my business, kid,
但谁管那些讨厌鬼想什么啊
but, um, who cares what these creeps think, you know?
只有你才能决定自己是谁

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!