这个城镇就像你家一样…
very much like your own.
但突然之间…毫无预警的
But then, suddenly without warning…
发生了原♥子♥弹♥爆♥炸♥大浩劫
Atomic holocaust!
一但发生原♥子♥弹♥爆♥炸♥,要如何才能生存呢?
But how does one survive an atomic attack?
你有没有听说,那个疯子史塔先生的事?
Hey. Did you hear about crazy Mr. Stutz?
他说他的船撞上一只海怪
He says his boat ran into a sea monster.
我听说他的船被陨石袭击
I heard it was sunk by a meteor.
不,他的船被金属陨石吃掉了
No, no, no. It was a metal meteor.
我爸爸说…
– It ate his boat. My dad says… – Ah…
根本不是那么回事!
It wasn’t any of those things.
你懂什么,书呆子?
What would you know about it, Poindexter?
– 霍加! – 嘘…
– Hogarth! – Shh…
再吵我就要过来罗
Don’t make me come over there.
双手抱头,趴在地上
找地方躲起来,炸♥弹♥要来了
躲起来
它有五,六十英尺高,而且只吃金属
It’s about 50 or 60 feet high and it only eats metal.
闭嘴,你这个笨蛋
Shut up, you little spaz!
说不定是敌人派来,进攻美国的
It’s probably been sent by foreign enemies to take over the country.
我们要抢先一步,把他炸成碎片
We should bomb it to smithereens before it does.
不这么做的孩子们就会上天堂
为什么向我提供咖啡的是一个像你一样的好女孩?
Why’s a nice girl like you serving coffee to a guy like me?
特别是当我有权拒绝向任何人提供服务。
Particularly when I have the right to refuse service to anyone.
昨天的事我很抱歉
I’m sorry about yesterday. I, uh…
我平时。。
I’m usually, hmm…
不那样?
Not like that?
是的
Right.
那不是你的错
Oh, it wasn’t your fault.
都是因为霍加
Hogarth just…
他只是太孤单了
I think he’s lonely.
是的
Yeah.
他是个好孩子
Well, he’s a good kid.
出来一下
Hey, come on outside.
我有东西给你看
I got something to show you.
谢谢你把这些废铁搬过来
Thanks for the scrap, Floyd.
然而很抱歉,我不能付你更多的钱
Sorry I can’t pay you more. But it, it’s got this,
这玩意儿似乎被…被咬了一口
um, this large bite out of it.
所以我才要卖♥♥掉它,它被咬了一大口
That’s why I’m selling it. It’s got a large bite out of it.
也不知道是什么东西造成的
What could’ve done this?
– 我不是告诉过你了吗 – 有么?
– I told you what. – Oh, yeah.
外星人
Strange invaders.
谢谢你对我这么有信心,我真的向政♥府♥报告了哟
Thanks for believing me. I really did call the government.
他们会派人来处理这件事的
Yeah. They’re sending someone to take care of the whole thing.
天啊,厄而,你真的是疯了
Jeez, Earl. You really are crazy.
政♥府♥会派什么人来?
I mean, who in the hell would the government send?
我是美国政♥府♥派来的,肯特曼利,负责调查无法解释的现象
Kent Mansley, United States Government, Unexplained Phenomena Department.
– 我是这儿的工头马文 – 这儿发生了什么?
– Marv Loach. I’m the foreman here. – What happened here?
不清楚,有时天气不好电线会断
Not sure. Sometimes the line’ll snap if the weather is bad, sure.
但整坐高压电塔
But for a whole tower
被扭曲成这样
to get twisted up like that, whoa!
这完全超出我的想像
It’s got me beat.
看起来几乎有点像是,被大怪兽咬了一口
It’s almost like it was bitten off by some enormous beast.
大怪兽?
Enormous beast.
你认为是什么?跑出来的大猩猩吗?
Yeah, what do you think? Escaped gorilla?
你是说你负责调查什么的?
Uh, what department is that again?
我不能透露我的工作单位,和我所从事的工作
Frankly, I’m not at liberty to reveal the particulars of the agency I work for
这意味着
and all that, that implies.
你是说这和国♥家♥机♥密♥有关?
You mean, uh, national security?
这么说吧…
Let’s put it this way.
Every once in a while, things happen
每当超乎常理的事发生时
that just can’t be rationalized in a conventional way.
人♥民♥想要知道,政♥府♥是否做出反应
People wanna know that their government has a response.
我就代表政♥府♥的反应
I am that response.
有没有任何目击者?
So, were there any witnesses?
请跟我来
Well, sir, if you’ll just follow me.
我们找到这个
We did find this.
你是政♥府♥派来的?
United States Government, huh?
这表示此事非同小可
Guess that means something big’s happening here, eh?
不,马文,这种小地方不会发生大事
No, Marv. Big things happen in big places.
只要我写好报告,就可以继续回去处理大事了
And the sooner I fill out my report, the sooner I can get back to them.
大怪兽
Enormous beast, yeah…
这里最重要的事,大概是选舞会皇后吧
Biggest thing in this town is probably the homecoming queen.
我的天
Oh, my God!
快来,马文,我需要一个目袭证人
– Come on, Marv. Come on. – Okay.
我需要一个目袭证人,就在前面
I need a witness. It’s around the corner. Come on.
– 加快脚步 – 别乱拉
– Pick up the pace here. – Don’t pull so hard.
我从没见过这样的事,我的车就像是
I’ve never seen anything like it. It’s like a big, big “chomp”
– 被咬了一口一样 – 放松点
– out of the side of the car. – Take it easy…
就像是三明治被咬了一口一样
It’s like a bite out of a ham sandwich, like a, uh…
你叫我来看什么,曼利?
What uh, what are we looking at here, Mr. Manley?
一件非同小可的大事
Something big, Marv.
非同小可
Something big.
Hello!
出来吧
Come out!
大铁人
Hey, big metal guy!
我帮你带吃的来了
I got food here for you!
是金属喔
Metal!
苏脆可口的金属
Crunchy, delicious metal!
快出来吃吧
Come and get it!
你不会伤害我,对吧?
So, I guess you’re not gonna hurt me, huh?
电源开关
The shutoff switch.
你知道我救了你
You saw me save you.
你是从哪里来的?
So, where are you from?
你是从太空来的,对吧?
You came from the sky, right?
是从上面来的吧?
From up there?
你什么都不记得了吗
Don’t you remember anything?
也许是因为你头被撞了一下
Hmm. Maybe it’s that bump on your head.
你会说话吗?
Do you talk?
就是张嘴说话呀
You know, words? “Blah, blah, blah,” like that?
你会吗?
Can you do that? “Blah, blah, blah?”
意思到了
Well, you get the idea anyway.
我想想
Let’s see.
看到这个了吗?这就是石头
See this? This is called a rock.
石头
Rock.
石头
Rock.
很好
Good.
石头
Rock.
正确
Yes!
– 石头 – 不,不
– Rock. – No, no.
那是一棵树
That is a tree.
石头…树
Rock. Tree.
懂了吗?
Get it?
石头…树
Rock. Tree.
没错
That’s right!
这是我个人专属的巨大机器人
Wow! My own giant robot.
我是全美国最幸运的小孩了
I am now the luckiest kid in America!
这真是令人不敢相信
This is unbelievable.
这可以说是最伟大的发现
This is the greatest discovery since…
自从电视或者什么东西以来
I don’t know, television or something!
我一定要告诉别人
I gotta tell someone. I should call some…
如果人们看到,像你这样的庞然巨物
No, they’ll panic.
一定会吓得半死,开枪打你
People always wig out and start shooting when they see something big like you.
吓得半死,就是吓疯了的意思
– Hmm? – Oh, wig out. It means crazy.
就是这样…
You know, like, uh…
不,别那么做
No, no, no! Don’t do that!
人们看到你这样就会开枪
That’s the kind of stuff that makes them shoot at you.
前天晚上大约七点钟时…
Two nights ago, at approximately 1900 hours, sat com radar
我们通讯卫星上的雷达侦测到,一不明飞行物体进入大气层
detected an unidentified object entering Earth’s atmosphere.
但在离洛克威而海岸 2.5英里处失去踪迹
Losing contact with it two-and-a-half miles off the coast of Rockwell.
有些人认为它可能陨石,或是人造卫星
Some assumed it was a large meteor or a downed satellite.
但是华盛顿总部接获,有人报告说
But my office in Washington received a call from someone
曾和该物体有过近距离接触
who reported an actual encounter with the object.
各位,那绝对不是陨石
This is no meteor, gentlemen.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!