巨大的,金属家伙
The giant thing. The metal man.
你说的铁巨人啊,差点被你吓到了
Ah, the metal man. Jeez, you were scaring me there for a second.
我还以为我受到攻击或什么。
I thought I was under attack or something.
他就在后面
He’s in the back.
我带你去看
Come on. I’ll show you.
你们来的正是时候
You guys got here just in time.
有个大阔佬
This rich cat, you know, some industrialist,
要把它放在他公♥司♥的大厅里
wants him for the lobby of his company.
他当下就开了一张支票给我
He whipped out his checkbook on the spot.
我说“别急,你可以一辈子拥有它”
I said, “Hey, you got him for the rest of your life.
“但我在赋予它生命之后,就叫我和它生离死别?”
“But, what, I gotta let go the moment I give birth? I mean, come on.
“至少让我们好好的道别吧”
“Give me some time to cut the umbilical, man.”
他就在这里了
Here he is.
这笔交易还没有完全敲定
Anyway, I haven’t sold him yet.
如果你们真的很想要它,只需要
So if you really want him and if, you know, you throw in
出个高价
a competitive bid…
长官,那个。
Sir, I… Listen… Sir, listen…
– 到外面来,曼斯利 – 是
– Step outside, Mansley. – Yes.
你知道我动用了多少人马吗?
You realize how much hardware I brought out here?
你的愚蠢行为,浪费了美国政♥府♥数百万元
You just blew millions of Uncle Sam’s dollars out of your butt!
老实说,知道霍加讲的是它
I gotta admit, I’m relieved that
真让我松了一口气
this is what Hogarth was talking about.
我是说,我之前以为它是真的
I mean, I was beginning to, um, think it was real.
别误会,我很喜欢它
I mean, don’t get me wrong, I like it.
你真的需要这么多多余的装饰品吗?
But, uh, do you need all this stuff on the surface?
事实上,不需要
Well, um, no, actually.
看起来有点粗制滥造
It just sort of… It seems kind of slapped on.
不像这一件这么精致
You know, not as thought-out as this other piece.
– 你喜欢这一件? – 是的
– You like that one? – Yeah.
等我和你算完帐后
You’ll be chief inspector of subway toilets
你将成为地铁厕所的总督察
by the time I’m finished with you!
现在,收拾行李。我期待你回华盛顿去清理你的办公室。
Now, pack up. I’ll expect you back in Washington to clear out your office.
是的,长官
Yes, sir.
我终于明白,霍加为什么会溜到这里来玩了
Hmm. I see why Hogarth sneaks out here.
你的意思是,你知道吗?
You mean, you know about that?
现在知道了
Aw. Now I do.
再见,肯特,带着你那些“这意味着”
Bye, Kent, and all that that implies.
好了,你现在可以动了
Okay, you can move now.
干得漂亮
Nice job!
推进器呼叫基地
Thruster to base.
我要进去了
I’m goin’ in.
只有一种生物,能造成如此破坏
Only one creature could create so much destruction.
令人闻风丧胆,吃人不吐骨头的
The hideous, people-eating,
杀人机器,阿托摩
killing machine, Atomo!
阿托摩
Atomo?
我不要演阿托摩
No Atomo.
我是超人
I Superman.
好吧,超人
Okay, Superman.
看招
Take this!
愚蠢的枪
Stupid gun.
怎么了?
Hey. What’s wrong?
我刚说到,看招
As I was saying, take this!

Oh!
发生什么事了?
What happened? What was that…
别起来,跟我走
Shh. Stay down and follow me.

Shh.
退后
Get back!
我叫你退后,我是认真的
I said, get back! I mean it!
不,停下
No, stop. Why?
那是个意外。他是我们的朋友。
It was an accident. He’s our friend.
他是个机器,你以为军队为什么要来
He’s a piece of hardware, Hogarth. Why do you think the Army was here?
他是武器,是一把会走路的枪
He’s a weapon! A big gun that walks!
我,,
I, I…
我不是枪
I not gun.
是吗?那这是什么?
Yeah, what’s that, huh?
你差点把霍加烧死
You almost did that to Hogarth!

No.
– 回来! – 霍加
– Come back! – Hogarth.
– 嘿,停下! – 铁巨人!
– Hey, stop! – Giant!
回来!
Come back!
他只是在自卫
It was defensive.
他是对手♥枪♥做出反应
He reacted to the gun.
走路过去太慢了
You’re not gonna get there fast enough on foot.
看吧,我就知道是骗人的
See, I told you it was a big hoax.
– 我爸说… – 把望远镜给我
– Dad said… – Give me the binoculars.
– 什么? – 嘿,在那里。我看到它了!
– What? What? – Hey, there it is. I see it!
它很大,它要走了
It’s big. It’s walking away.
– 拿来 – 就在那里,看到没?
– Hey. Gimme those. – Over there. See it?
是怪兽
The monster! Holy cow!
小心
Watch it!
救命
Help!
快救救我们
Somebody help me!
– 我要掉下去了! – 救命!
– I don’t wanna fall! – Help!
我不行了
I’m slipping!
我支持不住了
I can’t hold on much longer!
– 爸爸! – 爸爸!
– Dad! – Daddy!
– 他救了那些孩子! – 多么友善!
– He saved those boys! – It’s friendly!
等等
What…
哦!
Oh!
停下,看
Stop! Look!
看看你身后!巨人发动攻击了
Look behind you! The giant, it’s attacking!
它要把小镇夷为平地,我说得没错吧
It’s stomping the town! I was right!
– 上帝之母 – 该死
– Sweet mother of God. – Look, damn you!
我不是枪
I am not a gun.
妈妈
Hey, Mom.
咱们离开这里吧
Let’s get out of here!
快跑
Run!
不要开火,那孩子还在他手上
Hey. Stop! There’s a kid in his hands!
不要开火
Stop shooting!
肯特,他一切都出于自卫
Kent! He only reacts defensively.
只要你们不开枪,他就完全无害,你一定要告诉将军
If you don’t shoot, he’s harmless. You gotta tell the General!
这一切都是你的错,如果你没有…
This is all your fault, beatnik. If you hadn’t…
闭上嘴听我说
Would you shut up and listen?
你一定要叫他们住手,那孩子还跟巨人在一起
You’ve gotta make them stop. The giant’s got the kid with him.
这件事我会处理
I’ll take care of it.
他说怪物杀死了一个孩子,我们一定要不择手段阻止它
He says the monster’s killed a kid. Sir, we must stop it at all costs.
红色警报。重复,红色警报!
Go to code red. Repeat, code red!
总统先生,出事了
Mr. President, we have a situation, sir.
小心点,小姐
Watch it, lady!
小心巴士
Look out for the bus!
你会飞?
You can fly?
你会飞
You can fly!
霍加
Hogarth!
把手伸直,像超人一样
Try pointing your arms straight ahead, like Superman!
不,不
No, no!
目标消失,重复,目标消失
I’ve lost visual. Repeat, lost visual!
好险啊
Man, that was close!

No!
逮到你了
Ha. Gotcha!
干得好,曼利
Good call, Mansley.
封锁这个区域,让我们看看 这到底是什么玩意儿以及是什么人派它来的
Secure the area. Let’s find out what this thing is and who sent it.
Huh?
停下,保持警戒
Halt! Set your perimeter!
– 它还活着! – 射击!
– It’s still alive! – Shoot at it!
撤退!撤退!
Retreat! Retreat!
我们快点离开这里
Let’s get out of here!
霍加
Hogarth!
他昏过去了,但他没事,把他抱上车吧
He’s unconscious, but he’s okay. Let’s get him in the car.
快开车,快点,踩油门
Drive, baby, drive! Step on it! Floor it!
它追上来了,快点…
It’s gaining on us. Faster! Faster! Hurry!
所有的战舰准备向机械人开火

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!