Hey, baby, we are cool!
这里是酷哥之家
Welcome to downtown Coolsville.
人口?我们就是
Population? Us.
你能不能把酷哥之家,搬到比较不显眼的地方
Well, can you move Coolsville to someplace less conspicuous?
– 湖边,如何? – 同意
– How about the lake? – Okay.
一块儿来嘛,一定很好玩
Aw, come with us. It’ll be fun.
我们不能这样下去我们一定得告诉别人,有关他的事
This can’t last forever, Hogarth. We gotta tell somebody about him.
你想的太多了
Ah, you worry too much.
狄恩,看这个
Hey, Dean! Watch this!
我们在看
All right, we’re watching. We’re watching.
只有专业人员才能做到
This one’s for professionals only!
万岁
Banzai!
快下来
Come on in!
水里好舒服啊
The water’s great!
不了,谢谢
No, thanks.
你这个胆小鬼
You weenie!
快下来
Come on in.
真的会让人精神一振哟
It’s really, really refreshing.
你也不敢?
What? You too?
你这个大宝宝!
You big baby!
万岁!
Banzai!
Whoo!
– 嘿 – 什么?
– Hey. – Yeah?
– 你现在是在马路中间! – 是么?
– You’re right in the middle of the road! – Yeah?
好吧
All right.
我想今天玩够了
I think that’s enough fun for one day.
曼利先生,你还好吧?
Are you okay in there, Mr. Mansley?
我帮你买♥♥了卫生纸
I’m back with the toilet paper you needed.
谢了,我现在已经好多了
Thanks! I think I’m feeling better now.
好了,太多了
Much. Much better.
很漂亮吧
It’s beautiful, huh?

Hey, look!
是一头鹿
It’s a deer.
– 鹿? – 嘘
– Deer? – Shh.
咱们靠近点看
Let’s get closer.
我想它决定要…
Hmm. Well, I guess he decided to…
是怪兽
It’s the monster!

Oh, no.
它死了
It’s dead.
死了?
Dead?
别那么做
Don’t do that!
为什么?
Why?
它死了,懂吗?
It’s dead. Understand?
他们用那把枪杀了它
They shot it with that gun.
怎么了?
Hey, what’s wrong?
– 枪 – 是的,枪杀
– Guns. – Yes. Guns kill.
枪杀
Guns kill.
我知道你还在为鹿的事情难过,但那不是你的错
I know you feel bad about the deer. But it’s not your fault.
死亡
Things die.
是生命的一部分
It’s part of life.
杀死其他生命是不对的
It’s bad to kill.
但死亡没什么不好
But it’s not bad to die.
你也会在死吗?
You die?
是的,总有一天。
Well, yes, someday.
我会死么?
I die?
我不知道
I don’t know.
你是金属做的,但却有感情
You’re made of metal but you have feelings.
你有思想
And you think about things.
所以你有灵魂
And that means you have a soul.
而灵魂是不会死的
And souls don’t die.
灵魂?
Soul?
妈妈说这是所有美好事物的内在
Mom says it’s something inside of all good things,
而灵魂将会永远延续
and that it goes on forever and ever.
灵魂不会死
Souls don’t die.
你很善良。太谢谢你了。
You’re very kind. Thank you so much.
你看过比这更好的照片吗?看看那些细节
You ever seen a better picture than that? Look at those details.
这是著名的60秒的宝丽来相机
This is the famous 60 second Polaroid land camera.
60秒就能看到结果
Seeing the results on the spot…
60秒就能看到结果
In 60 seconds…
你知道吗,如果你
You know, if you…
不记得任何事
Don’t you remember anything?
你看到我救了你
You saw me save you.
你从天上来的,对吧?
You came from the sky, right?
你甚至不知道他来自哪里
You don’t even know where “he” came from.
以及他究竟是什么
Or what the hell “he” is!
我猜你不会伤害我的。
Guess you’re not gonna hurt me.
你回家迟了
You’re late for dinner, Hogarth.
你妈今晚要加班
Your mom’s working late tonight, Hogarth.
今天只剩咱们哥俩
So it’s just us guys.
我们两个得好好谈谈,坐下
And we’re gonna have a little chat. Sit down!
怎么了?太亮了吗?很好
How’s that? A little too bright? Good.
原谅我,霍加,我要你学点东西
Forgive me, Hogarth. I wanted you to learn something.
我能跟你学什么东西?
What can I learn from you?
你可以记住点
You can learn this, Hogarth.
只要我觉得对大家都有好处
That I can do anything I want, whenever I want,
我就可以随心所欲为所欲为
if I feel it’s in the people’s best interest.
那个铁巨人到底在哪里?
The giant metal man, where is it?
我不知道你在说什么?
I don’t know what you’re talking about.
是吗?
You don’t? Well.
这个有让你想起点什么么?
Does this ring a bell?
没有?
No?
那这张呢?
How about this?
你太粗心了,霍加
You’ve been careless, Hogarth.
这什么都证明不了
It doesn’t prove anything.
我只要打一通电♥话♥,就能够叫来大队人马
It’s enough to get the Army here with one phone call.
– 你为什么不打呢? – 巨人在哪里?
– Then what’s stopping you? – Where’s the giant?
你保护不了它的,霍加
You can’t protect him, Hogarth,
就像你保护不了你妈一样
any more than you can protect your mother.
我妈?
My mom?
想要自己带大一个孩子,是很难的
Ah, it’s difficult to raise a boy all alone.
而我们可以让这事难上加难
We can make it more difficult.
我们甚至可以判定
In fact, we can make it so difficult
她不适合照顾你
that it would be irresponsible for us to leave you in her care
这意味着
and all that that implies.
– 我们可以把你从她身边带走 – 你不能这么做!
– You’ll be taken away from her, Hogarth. – You can’t do that!
我们可以,我们也确实会这么做
Oh, we can. And we will.
他在废铁场
He’s in the junkyard.
卡佛路上的麦卡宾废铁场
McCoppin’s Scrap, off Culver Road.
我怎么没想到?他需要食物
The junkyard. Of course! Food for the metal-eater.
别担心,霍加。这些都不是真的
I wouldn’t worry about this, Hogarth. It isn’t really happening.
只是一场恶梦罢了
This is only a bad dream.
哪有什么巨人
Where’s the giant?
只是一个噩梦
This is only a bad dream.
是的,长官
Yes, sir.
千真万确,长官
This thing is real, sir.
我不仅有真凭实据
I not only have incontrovertible evidence, General,
还知道它藏在哪里
I know where it’s hidden.
我不知道是谁建造的,但它就在这里
I don’t know who built it, but it’s here.
它非常大,而且我们的时间不多了
It’s massive and we’re running out of time.
毫无疑问,我们应该采取行动。先生,唯一的问题是…
There’s no doubt we should act. The only question, sir, is…
您将如何决定
Can you afford not to?
好极了,长官,你不会后悔的。谢谢你,长官
Excellent, sir. You won’t regret it. Thank you, sir.
军队明天早上就会到,霍加。别动小心思!
The Army arrives in the morning, Hogarth. Don’t get cute.
我一定要告诉狄恩
I gotta warn Dean.
我会一直盯着你
I’ll be watching you.
早安,肯特
Morning, Kent.
曼利先生,请问为什么,会有大队人马在我们的前院?
For some reason, the Army is in our front yard, Mr. Mansley.
叫我肯特就好
Please, call me Kent.
好的
Okay.
– 它在哪儿? – 什么?
– All right, where is it? – What?
你心里清楚,那个怪物
You know darn well what. The monster.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!