一切顺利,都上了轨道了
It’s the old over-and-under routine.
首先我们坐上交通工具,然后穿过博物馆
First we go over the traffic and through the museums
然后再下去,再上来到这教堂里
and then under again and up into this church.
难点是在这里
The difficulty is here.
要是在我们过去之前
If the police can get a car onto that bridge
有警车开上了那座桥,我们就完蛋了
before we’ve got across it, we’re done for,
不过我们不得不赌这一场
but it’s a gamble we’ve got to take.
现在,运钞车在这里,对吗?多米尼克
Now, the bullion wagon is here. Right? Dominic.
我们要进广场后面的米尼斯去
We get into the Minis behind the piazza.
好的,阿瑟
Right. Arthur.
我们把“大♥陆♥流浪者”开进空地
We drive the Land Rover into the square.
广场,阿瑟,是广场
哦,对不起,查理,是广场
– Piazza, Arthur. Piazza.
– Sorry, Charlie. Piazza.
现在“大♥陆♥流浪者”已经进了广场
我们就进去,直接向目标下手
– Now, the Land Rover is in the piazza.
– And we come in right behind target.
对了!猛攻
That’s it. Wallop.
但由于主要桥梁会被交通堵住
But since the bridge will be blocked by traffic,
唯一可能的出路就是拦河坝了
the only possible way out is across the weir,
它就在桥的一边
which runs along by the side of the bridge.
对此我只有一个评价,布里杰先生
I’ve only one comment to make about that, Mr Bridger.
祝好运
Good luck.
济慈,我想我们最好准备一场葬礼
Keats, I think we’d better arrange a funeral.
准备好要出发了吗,克罗克?
是的,布里杰先生
– All ready to go, Croker?
– Yes, Mr Bridger.
计划所有细节都搞好了吗?
The plans have been worked out to the last detail?
是的,布里杰先生
Yes, Mr Bridger.
一切就绪了?
是的,布里杰先生
– Everything taken care of?
– Yes, Mr Bridger.
好吧,克罗克,你漏了一件事
Well, Croker, you’ve overlooked one thing.
黑♥手♥党♥,他们将会等着你的
The Mafia. They’ll be waiting for you.
在坎普.弗雷迪拍的片子里在每个镜头里都有一个黑♥手♥党♥人
In every shot of Camp Freddie’s film there’s a Mafia man.
如果是他们盯上了贝克门,他们也就盯上了我们
If they were on to Beckerman, they’ll be on to us.
你不是想叫停这次行动吧?
You’re not thinking of calling it off?
只要你知道谁盯上了我们就行,克罗克
As long as you know what you’re taking on, Croker.
是啊,黑♥手♥党♥嘛
是的,黑♥手♥党♥
– Yes, the Mafia.
– Yes, the Mafia.
克罗克,你要在光天化日之下把半吨♥的黄金
Croker, you are about to take a half a ton of gold,
从他们鼻子底下抢走
in broad daylight, from under their noses.
他们可不会善罢甘休。 贝克门就是这么挂的
They won’t take kindly to that. That’s why they killed Beckerman.
这是个关乎的声誉问题 ,不是吗?
是的,克罗克,它个关乎的声誉问题
– It’s a question of prestige, is it?
– Yes, Croker, it’s a question of prestige.
要是你接了这买♥♥卖♥♥,你就一定要赢
If you go through with this, you’ve got to win.
要是你搞砸了,你就别想回来了
If you muck it up, don’t ever think of coming back here,
除非是躺在你的棺材里
except in your coffin.
我们都已经准备妥当
We’re ready now to start the service.
那边那些家伙是谁?
Who’s that lot over there?
是司机
The drivers.
他们就是撞坏了我的车的人
They’re the lot that smashed up my cars.
熟能生巧,布里杰先生
Practise makes perfect, Mr Bridger.
是你挑的人,对吧?
You pick them, don’t you?
现在请布里杰先生讲几句
什么?
– Mr Bridger will now say a few words.
– What?
您的讲话,先生
Your speech, sir.
我们今天来到这里是向我们的好姑妈奈丽致敬
We have come here to pay our respects to Great Aunt Nellie.
她含辛茹苦地把我们养大,并给予我们尊严
She brought us up properly and taught us loyalty.
我希望你们在以后的几天里记住这个
I want you to remember that during these next few days.
我也希望你们记住
I also want you to remember
如果你们带不回来钱
that if you don’t come back with the goods,
奈丽会跳出她的坟墓
Nellie here will turn in her grave
并,很有可能性地…
and, likely as not,
跳出来把你踢进去
jump right out of it and kick your teeth in.
大卫,从山谷开到都灵去,懂了吗?
Dave, take the valley road to Turin, okay?
走吧
Go.
你们三个把米尼斯带到B号♥公路上去
You three take the Minis along the B road
保持慢速,懂了吗?
and keep the speed down, okay?
对,好了,走吧,快走
Right, there you go. Go on, away you go.
弗雷迪,留在客车里
Freddie, stay with the bus.
大个子威廉姆把车开上大路
Big William, take the bus along the main road.
快!快!
Go. Go.
你们跟着我!我们下山路
You lot, stay with me. We’re going out the mountain route.
皮奇上哪儿去了?
Where’s Peach?
嘿,你以为你在干什么?学校周日旅游吗?
Hey, what do you think this is? A Sunday school outing?
可惜人不像花一样可爱,不是吗?
Pity people aren’t as lovely as flowers, isn’t it?
带着你的花上车吧,快点
Take your flowers and get in the car. Come on.
赶快!
Hurry up.
克罗克先生?
没错是我
– Mr Croker?
– That’s right.
六星期之前,你的一个朋友,就在这条路上发生了车祸
Six weeks ago, a friend of yours met with an accident on this very road.
那又怎样?
你不介意我给你看看是怎么发生的吧?
– So?
– Do you mind if I show you how?
不必
No.
你刚把我的保险金给弄没了!
而贝克门先生可是把命给弄没了
– You just lost him his insurance bonus.
– It cost Beckerman his life.
听着,黄金明天会到
Listen, the gold arrives tomorrow,
如果你觉得你能像在超♥市♥捡百货一样捡起它,嗯?
and you think you can pick it up like a bunch of groceries in the supermarket?
你打算怎么做呢?
Just how are you going to do it?
哦,对不起
Excuse me.
布里杰先生是不是觉得他可以在监狱里就能拿下全欧洲?
Does Mr Bridger think he can take over Europe from a prison cell?
啊?
Huh?
你的车?
Your car?
是的
Yeah.
很漂亮的车
Pretty car.
付过钱了吧?
Paid for?
非常好笑
Very funny.
嘿!
Hey!
你要是杀掉我们你就犯了大错了
You’ll be making a grave error if you kill us.
在英国有25万意大利人
There are a quarter of a million Italians in Britain,
他们就要受苦了
and they’ll be made to suffer.
所有的饭店,咖啡厅,冰激凌店
Every restaurant, caffee, ice-cream parlour,
赌场和夜♥总♥会♥
gambling den and nightclub
在伦敦,利物浦和格拉斯哥,都会被砸个烯巴烂
in London, Liverpool and Glasgow, will be smashed.
布里杰先生会把他们都扔到海里去
Mr Bridger will drive them into the sea.
嗯,先生,这里离英国还有好远的路
Well, gentlemen, it’s a long walk back to England,
而且是往那边走
and it’s that way.
早上好
Good morning.
让我们向我们的美国表兄致敬
May I salute our American cousins,
弗朗西斯科可斯卡阁下和他可爱的夫人
Signor Francesco Cosca and his lovely wife?
我要向阿塔巴尼阁下举杯
And may I raise my glass
和他美丽的夫人
to Signor Altabani and his most beautiful wife
感谢他的热情好客
to thank him for his hospitality?
并祝贺他今天早上打发了那些英国来的乌合之众
And to congratulate him on the way hehandled the English mob this morning.
我不确定打发了那些英国人,表兄
I would not be too sure about the English, cousin.
他们没这胆量
They wouldn’t dare.
他们并不像看上去那么蠢
They are not so stupid as they look.
蜡烛。快去拿
Candles. Quickly.
先生们,他们恐怕已经到了
Gentlemen, we must assume they are here.
所有旅客
All passengers
请从五号♥门出关
proceed to gate number five for departure.
谢谢你
Thank you.
带上你的护照了吗?
不知道,我想带上了吧
– Got your passport?
– I don’t know. I think so.
给了机票以后马上就要用到护照了
Well, you need your passport directly after the tickets. Understand?
现在,当你上飞机的时候,别往左右看
Now, as you walk out to the plane, look neither to the right nor to the left.
光往前看就行,懂了吗?只要一直往前走
Just look straight ahead, okay? Just keep going straight ahead.
日内瓦,劳驾
Geneva, please.
你好了吗?都懂了吗?不要左顾右盼的
You all right? You got it? Neither to the right nor to the left.
往左走,一直走
只往前看,一直走
– Left, straight ahead.
– Look straight ahead and keep going.
查理,听着,计划是我们留在这里
Charlie, listen. The plan was that we stay here.
计划有变
The plan’s changed.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!