– Ciao, Charlie.
不错吧,查理
看到你真好,查理
– Nice, Charlie.
– Good to see you, Charlie.
甜心,查理
Sweet, Charlie.
如何,这是我给你准备的庆祝你出狱的礼物
Well, I thought, a coming-out present.
非常棒。非常棒
Very nice. Very nice.
现在,你想要什么呢?
什么都要
– Now, what would you like?
– Everything.
你老公呢?
他死了
– Where’s your old man?
– He is dead.
在阿尔卑斯山,一场车祸里。那不是场意外
In the Alps, in a car crash. It wasn’t an accident.
哦!
Oh!
好吧,那么就没我的事了
Well, there goes the job, then.
等等,克罗克先生
什么事,贝克门太太
– Wait, Mr Croker.
– Yes, Mrs Beckerman.
这些是给你的
This is for you.
这是什么?给我的安慰金还是什么?
What’s this? Some sort of a consolation prize?
这些都是我丈夫还来不及完成的计划
These are all the plans that my husband didn’t have time to complete.
他想你帮他完成
噢,他想要我完成它?
– He wants you to finish them.
– Oh, he does, does he?
告诉,你能指出来
Tell me, where do you figure
你的丈夫来不及完成的计划到了那一步?
in the plans your husband didn’t have time to complete?
我不能
I don’t.
我明天早上6点要去纽约
I am going to New York tomorrow morning at 6:00 a.m.
可惜了
Pity.
但还是有4小时的时间让我们痛并快乐着
But that still gives us four hours to kill.
而你丈夫还尸骨未寒
And you still in your widow’s weeds.
查理.克罗克,我死了
你好,罗杰
– Charlie Croker, I am dead.
– Hello, Roger.
所以我安排我的遗孀,叫她在英国交给你一件东西
So I have arranged for my widow to deliver some material to you in England.
是的,我拿到了
Yes, I got it.
这趟买♥♥卖♥♥,你要找些帮手才行
There you must find the backing to do the job.
你必须要找帮手,查理,因为这是一项天才之作
You must, Charlie, because it is a work of genius.
你好好考虑考虑
Just think of it.
一个混乱中的城市,一场乱砸乱抢的袭击
A city in chaos, a smash-and-grab raid
还有一场大堵车事件中的4百万美元
and $4 million through a traffic jam.
噢?
Hmm?
400万美元?
$4 million?
这个城市是都灵,意大利的工业中心
This is the city of Turin, the industrial capital of Italy,
欧洲最先进的城市,以其各式建筑闻名
the most modern in Europe, famed for its architecture,
很快,我相信,还要加上一场20世纪最大的抢劫案
and soon, I trust, for the greatest robbery of the 20th century.
这些是菲亚特武装护卫队
This is the Fiat armoured convoy.
他们每周都会从都灵机场离开
It leaves Turin airport every week.
它从不会携带少于四百万美元
It never carries less than $4 million.
我想我们能把那些抢过来,罗杰
I think we could take that over, Roger.
护卫队要到达目的地,车队就要经过
To reach its destination, the convoy has to travel
一条欧洲最繁忙的交通线路
through one of the busiest traffic systems in Europe,
这条线路受一套电视摄像机监控系统监控
a system which is controlled by television cameras
被这座建筑里的电脑,都灵交通控制中心控制
and by the computer in this building, the Turin Traffic Control Centre.
要是你能进这个房♥间,查理
If you can get into this room, Charlie,
你就能掀起一场世界历史上最大的交通堵塞
you will cause the biggest traffic jam in the history of the world.
这个城市里每条街每条路都会被瘫痪
Every street in the city will be paralysed,
然后你就会有机会对付护卫队
and then you will have a chance to ambush the convoy.
非常棒的计划
Very nice.
现在,查理,首先你要破坏电视摄像机监控系统
Now, Charlie, first you neutralise the TV cameras
它会监视护卫队的路线
which overlook the convoy’s route.
你用这个小装置来搞定它们,你瞧
You do this with these little gadgets here. Look.
好的
然后
– Yeah.
– Second,
你闯进放电脑建筑里,然后把这个新程序安装上
you break into the computer building and substitute this new programme.
知道了
然后这就会导致交通阻塞
– Got it.
– And this causes the jam.
明白
Right.
第三步就是,你用你自己的独特的方式攻击护卫车队,查理
Third, you attack the convoy in your own inimitable way, Charlie.
第四步,你逃跑路线
And fourth, you escape
从出城唯一的一条路,这时也会堵满了车子
on the only route out of the city which is not blocked up with traffic.
你会在这个公文包里找到这条路的细节
You’ll find the details of the route in this portfolio.
在短短两小时内
Within just two hours,
你就会翻越阿尔卑斯山进入瑞士
you will be over the Alps and into Switzerland.
而在三小时内,你就会安安稳稳地带着你的钱来到一家日内瓦银行
And within three, you’ll have the money safe and sound in a Geneva bank.
把它办成,查理!
我会的,罗杰
– Make it work, Charlie.
– I will, Roger.
带着四百万美元穿行在一场交通堵塞事件中
$4 million through a traffic jam.
目前从布来顿募捐到的钱是一万五千英镑
Money received from the collection of Brighton so far is 15,000.
你好,坎普.弗雷迪吗?
Hello. Camp Freddie?
查理.克罗克。我还以为你在意大利
Charlie Croker. I thought you were in Italy.
我要见布里杰先生
布里杰先生不想见你
– I want to see Bridger.
– Mr Bridger to you.
我有一桩买♥♥卖♥♥
I’ve got a job.
要是是那GP0,城市道路计划,它在下星期进行
If it’s the GPO, City Road, it’s being done next week.
弗雷迪,现在这桩买♥♥卖♥♥比布里杰以前干过的任何一桩都要大
Freddie, this job is bigger than anything Bridger’s done up until now.
如果是是英国银行,那还就算了吧
If it’s the Bank of England, it’s out.
布里杰先生非常担心本国的经济情况
Mr Bridger’s very worried about the economy of the country.
完全正确,弗雷迪。现在,告诉布里杰先生,这桩买♥♥卖♥♥在外国
Exactly, Freddie. Now, tell Bridger this is a foreign job
是为了帮助本国的支付平衡
to help with this country’s balance of payments.
查理,我不认为你有合适的方案
Charlie, I don’t think you have the kind of scheme
来匹配布里杰先生习惯获得的利润量
that yields the size of profit that Mr Bridger is accustomed to.
但,弗雷迪,这是桩大买♥♥卖♥♥
But, Freddie, this job is big.
查理,你连“大”字怎么拼都不知道
Charlie, you wouldn’t even know how to spell big.
德阿大,没错啊
B-I-G. Big.
那现在,布奇.哈里,给我们讲讲富勒姆的事情
Now then, Butch Harry, tell us about Fulham.
好的,现在,富勒姆,现在有点推托
Well, now, Fulham, a bit dodgy at the moment.
你好吗?带你出去兜兜风怎么样?
How are you? How do you feel about a little outing?
现在我需要黑索。黑索,我亲爱的,你出来吧
Now I need Hazel. Hazel, my lovely, out you come.
来吧,然后,跟我,你在这儿啊
Come on, then, for me. There you are.
好久没过过夜生活了吧?亲爱的
It’s a long time since you’ve seen the nightlife, innit, darling?
等一下。我的手电筒在哪儿?我的该死的手电筒在哪?
Wait a minute. Where’s my torch? Where’s my bloody torch?
晚上好,布里杰先生
克罗克
– Good evening, Mr Bridger.
– Croker.
布里杰先生,我得到一桩买♥♥卖♥♥
给我滚出去
– Mr Bridger, I’ve got a job lined up.
– Get out of here.
都在这里了,地图,草图,计划书,一切都有
It’s all here, maps, drawings, plans, everything.
你现在这样太过分了,知道不知道?
You’ve been put up to this, haven’t you?
你非要来打搅我生理规律,破坏我的健康
You’ve been bribed to upset my natural rhythm and ruin my health.
不,布里杰先生。布里杰先生,这很重要
No, Mr Bridger. Mr Bridger, this is important.
四百万美元,欧洲
$4 million. Europe.
共同市场。意大利,菲亚特汽车制♥造♥厂
The Common Market. Italy, the Fiat car factory.
克罗克,这是我的厕所
求你了,只要读读这个,布里杰
– Croker, this is my toilet.
– Please. Just read it, Mr Bridger.
快滚
Get out.
你还好吧,布里杰先生?你没事吧?
Are you all right, Mr Bridger? You all right?
他没事
He’s all right.
我还是可以去找美国人的试试吧
I can always take it to the Americans.
他们是会欣赏年轻有天分的人
They’re people who recognise young talent
而且他们会助我一臂之力的
and give it a chance, they are.
昨天晚上,典狱长先生,有人闯进了我的厕所
Last night, Mr Governor, my toilet was broken into.
厕所?
是厕所
– Toilet?
– Toilet.
闯进?
是闯进?
– Broken into?
– Broken into.
这个,我实在抱歉
Well, I’m terribly sorry.
某些地方,典狱长先生,对于英国人来说,是神圣的
There are some places, Governor, which, to an Englishman, are sacred.
这个,我道过谦了,布里杰
你应该道歉
– Well, I’ve apologised, Bridger.
– And so you should have.
因为你没做好你的本职工作。女王的监狱
You are not doing your job properly. Her Majesty’s prison is there
不仅是为了防止里面的人出去,但也要为了防止外面的人进来
not only to keep people from getting out, but to prevent people from getting in.
你处于懒惰而且没有想象力的管理症状
You are symptomatic of the lazy, unimaginative management
这会把这国家带到了危险的境地!
which is driving this country on the rocks!
那个,还有别的事吗?
没有了,谢谢你,典狱长
– Well, is there anything else?
– No, thank you, Governor.
对了,布里杰先生,你有没有认出那个人是谁

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!