但是为什么?查理,为什么?
因为你是个负担
– But why, Charlie, why?
– Because you’re a liability.
罗娜,你看见那里那些家伙了吗?
Lorna, you see that lot out there?
如果要是我们硬来,他们会把我们都干掉的
If we slip up, they’ll tear us apart.
我不希望你继续被卷在这里面了
And I don’t want you involved any more.
查理
干嘛?
– Charlie?
– What?
你很在乎我?
You care?
上飞机吧。我会在日内瓦见你
Get on the plane. I’ll see you in Geneva,
给我准备一杯茶
and have a cup of tea ready.
拜拜,查理!
Bye-bye, Charlie.
上飞机!上飞机!
Get on the plane. Get on the plane.
我爱你,查理!
I love you, Charlie!
你好,查理
你好,伙计们
– Hello, Charlie.
– Hello, lads.
你好,查理
你好,克利斯
– Hello, Charles.
– Hello, Chris.
在我们出发之前…比尔?
什么事,查理?
– Before we leave, Bill?
– Yes, Charles?
我要你把所有东西全烧掉
I want every one of those tins burned.
我不要留下任何指纹,任何东西
I don’t want any fingerprints on anything in the house.
我们都戴着手套了,查理
是的,但小心一点总是更好
– We’re all wearing our gloves, Charlie.
– Yeah, but you can’t be too careful.
这里有厕所吗?
后面有一个算是厕所的东西
– Is there a toilet here?
– If you can call it that. It’s out the back.
好吧,嗯,洗干净把手和坐垫
Yeah, well, wash the handle and the seat.
我不希望在在那上面留下痕迹
I don’t want any prints on that, either.
好了,这里是交叉点
Right, here is the crunch.
你们都知道怎么到那里了吗?
Do you all know how to get there?
事实上,我们能看懂地图,查理
Actually, we can all read maps, Charles.
地图应该在你脑子里,克利斯。我会把这个烧掉。还有问题吗?
The map will be in your head, Chris. I’m burning this one. Any questions?
现在我们已经没了两辆美洲虎和一辆阿士顿
Now we’ve lost the two Jags and the Aston,
要是真的出了差错怎么办?
what happens if anything does go wrong?
戴上你的手套
Put your gloves on.
还有事吗?
Anything else?
我们该不该对对表?
去他的什么表!
– Shall we synchronise our watches?
– Nuts to your watches.
你只要尽快开到那里,而且别给堵在路上就行了
You just be there by quarter to and don’t get stuck in the traffic jam neither.
还有事吗?
Anything else?
好了,你们走吧
Right, away you go.
哦!
Oh!
还有件事。记住这个
One more thing. Just remember this,
在这国家,他们在路的另一边开车
in this country they drive on the wrong side of the road.
比尔?
什么事,查理?
– Bill?
– Yes, Charlie?
比尔?
什么事,查理?
– Bill?
– Yes, Charlie?
帮我把这烧掉,好吧?
好的,查理
– Burn this for me, will you?
– Yes, Charlie.
比尔?
什么事,查理?
– Bill?
– Yes, Charlie?
把这个丢掉
好的,查理
– Get rid of this lot.
– Yes, Charlie.
他们在城里一间饮食店里
They’re in a trattoria in the city.
他们知道要把这些放到哪里吧?
They know where to put these, do they?
是,而你可以看到屋顶上的摄像机
Yes, you can see the cameras on the rooftops.
我看不到…
我要到前面去
– I can’t argue…
– I am going in the front.
你到后面
You are going in the back.
他说他要坐前面司机旁边
He says he wants to sit up in front with the driver.
我坐后面会晕车的
I always get sick in the back.
听着,我要是坐在后面我会偏头痛的,我出来的时候会像块木头
Listen, if I go in the back I’ll get me migraine, I’ll be out like a light.
你…你不会晕车。你不会偏头痛
You… You are not gonna be sick. You’re not gonna have your migraine,
所有人都到车后面去坐!
and everybody is gonna sit in the back of the motor.
查理,你要我这哮喘病人坐在后面?
Charlie, me in the back of the motor, with my asthma?
再说一句话你就出去,阿瑟…听到了吗?
One more word out of you, Arthur… All right?
好了,现在,所有人的家伙都在车里了
All right. Right. Now, everybody, all your gear in here.
快来,把东西拿出来
Come on, get your gear out.
笔,钱包,护照,你的女朋友照片
Pens, wallets, passports, photographs of your girlfriend.
我还要那些信♥用♥卡♥也要。全放到这里面
I want those cards, as well. Put them in here.
但我会需要这些信♥用♥卡♥,查理
But I’m going to need these cards, Charlie.
你是什么意思你需要什么…快放进来!
What do you mean you’re gonna need the… Put them in here!
我要吉祥物,钱,开瓶器
I want mascots, money, bottle openers.
…我要是伦敦…
阿瑟
– …in London I was…
– Arthur!
…这游戏完了。我一直要做的事情,我…
…and the game was up. All I had to do, all the time…
什么事?
What?
我连上无线频率,查理
让我们听听,开大声点
– I’m getting in a contact, Charlie.
– Let’s hear it. Turn it up.
我这就开大声
I’ll turn it up.
怎么样?
怎么样?
– How about that?
– How about what?
怎么样?
他们卸载完金子了
– How about what?
– They’ve finished loading the gold.
好了,穿好衣服
Right, get dressed.
好,你们走吧
Right, away you go.
你走吧
Away you go.
很好,老爹
Molto bene, Dad.
好,我们走吧
Okay, let’s go.
你能告诉我卡索卡里巴蒂街怎么走吗?
Can you direct me to Corso Garibaldi Street?
该死的外国人
Bloody foreigners.
对不起
Excuse me.
该死的葛兰德.皮克斯
Blimey. Bloody Grand Prix.
这里该死的发生什么事了?
又是交通阻塞
– What the devil is happening?
– It’s another traffic jam.
每次都会更糟糕
我们跟丢了护卫队了
– It gets worse every time.
– We’ve lost the convoy.
现在随时可以了
Any minute now.
这里就像是加尔各答的黑洞
It’s like the Black Hole of Calcutta in here.
住嘴吧,阿瑟
Shut it, Arthur.
他们在嚷嚷什么?佛朗哥
在抱怨交通阻塞
– What are they gabbling about, Franco?
– Complaining about the traffic jam.
是吗?他们马上有别的可抱怨了
Yeah? They’ll have something else to complain about in a minute.
保持镇静
你别踩我的脚好不好?
– Keep calm.
– Get off my feet, will you?
好啦!好啦!好啦!
All right! All right! All right!
全给我住嘴!
Get yourselves sorted out and shut up!
除了我谁都不许再说话
No one talks any more, except me.
现在!现在!现在!现在!跟上去!
Now! Now! Now! Now! Get in front of it!
好了,戴上头盔
Right, put your helmets on.
坐稳了
Hold tight.
现在!上去。开上去,开到前面去!
Now. Go. Go round. Get in front of it!
拿下那个该死的水炮!
Put that bloody water cannon out!
好了,比尔!
Okay, Bill.
你快进来。你快进来。
In you come. In you come.
你快进来。
Back! Back! Back!
嘿!卸货!卸货!卸货!
Hey! Unload! Unload! Unload!
你们想去哪儿?别光站着!
Where do you think you’re going? Don’t just stand there!
继续干活!继续干活!
Get on with it! Get on with it!
回车里去。回去守在这儿。回去守在这儿。
Get in the car. Just get back up there. Get back up there.
如果有人进来,就怒他们
If anybody comes through there, hit them.
站在这儿,很好
Get up there. Right.
好了!查理!装好了!
Okay, Charlie, that’s it.
好。你,你,你,进那交通车里去
Right. You, you, you in the Dormobile.
快上车!
Get in the car!
快上交通车!
Get in the Dormobile!
查理,把你手指伸出来,好吧?
Charlie, get your finger out, will you?
快!我们走!快上路!
Come on, let’s go. Get a move on, then!
好吧,看上去开心点,你们这群愚蠢的混♥蛋♥
Well, look happy, you stupid bastards.
我们赢了,不是吗?
We won, didn’t we?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!