By the way, Mr Bridger, did you happen to recognise the man
他这么粗鲁地打搅了你?
who so rudely interrupted you?
我这辈子从没见过他
I’ve never seen him before in my life.
我要让查理.克罗克吃点苦头
I want Charlie Croker given a good going-over.
是的,布里杰先生
把这话传给在外面的坎普.弗雷迪
– Yes, Mr Bridger.
– Get the word out to Camp Freddie.
是的,布里杰先生
Yes, Mr Bridger.
我不是要弄死他,只是让他吃点苦头就行
I don’t want him killed. Just given a good going-over.
我完全明白您的意思,布里杰先生
I understand exactly what you mean, Mr Bridger.
是吗,济慈?那你挺有想象力的嘛
Do you, Keats? That’s very imaginative of you.
先生,我给你带了两份《英美交易》
Sir, I’ve got you the two volumes of the Anglo-American Trade,
还有《英国支付平衡》1966和67年卷
and UK balance of payments, 1966 and ’67.
我还给您带来了《伦敦图解新闻》,先生
And I’ve also brought you The Illustrated London News, sir.
为什么,济慈?为什么?
For why, Keats, for why?
里面有张女王的相片,先生
嗯。你干得很好
– There’s a picture of the queen in it, sir.
– Hmm. That’s good of you.
先生?
济慈
– Sir?
– Keats.
我一直认为有一天你能为皇室做点工作
I often wonder whether one day you’re going to top your career
会飞黄腾达的
by doing a job on their house.
你得学会,济慈,生活中有些事情比破门而入更重要
You must learn, Keats, there are more things to life than breaking and entering.
是的,布里杰先生
Yes, Mr Bridger.
对了,我们刚刚说话的时候
By the way, while we’re on the subject,
我注意到晚间电视播放国家赞美诗的时候
I notice that some of that young mob in E Block are not standing to attention
E号♥监区的一些年轻人没有集中注意听
while the national anthem is played at the end of the nightly TV.
告诉他们注意听,不然我就不高兴了
Tell them to do so, otherwise they will incur my displeasure.
是的,布里杰先生
好的,没你事儿了
– Yes, Mr Bridger.
– All right, be off with you.
把这话传给在外面的坎普
Get that word through to Camp Freddie.
先生
Sir.
查理?
Charlie?
现在,弗雷迪,快点!
等一下
– Right then, Fred, come on.
– Wait a minute.
把你们的脏衣服也带上!他是我的男人,这是我的地盘!
Take all your filthy clothes, too. This is my man, my territory,
不许再回来了!
and don’t come back!
查理被抓个正着
Charlie’s been caught on the job.
好了,查理,好了,你在哪里?
Okay, Charlie. All right, where are you?
我知道你在这里,查理,躲着是没用的
I know you’re in here, Charlie. There’s no use hiding.
查理,你在这里藏了三个女人
Charlie, you had three birds in here.
在旅馆里你又不介意,不是吗?
You didn’t seem to mind at the hotel, did you?
那是给你的出狱礼物
That was your coming-out present.
是,好吧,我都没来得及享用!
Yeah, well, I didn’t get a chance to enjoy it.
今天我也没来得及享用呢!
I didn’t get a chance to enjoy it today, neither.
你这么进来大吵大闹的
Coming in here, causing a fracas.
你怎么不问问我今天去了哪里?
Why don’t you even ask me where I’ve been, Charlie?
你跟警♥察♥在一起,对吧?
You’ve been with the law, haven’t you?
是啊,他们抓到我偷大使的车
Yeah, they got me for taking the ambassador’s car,
他们还抓到我连旅店帐单都没付
and they got me for not even paying the hotel bills.
你抛弃了我,查理!
You deserted me, Charlie.
别老是这么大脾气,罗娜。你知道游戏规则
Don’t come here all moody, Lorna. You know how the game is played.
不,你离开我是我的命运,查理!
No, you left me to my fate, Charlie.
还是那个算命的说的吗?
Usual one, was it?
在监狱里蹲24小时。这太羞耻了
Twenty-four hours in a prison. It was humiliating.
是啊,那个,你怎么出来的?你怎么出来的?
Yeah, well, how did you get out, then? How did you get out?
因为巴基斯坦大使是个很贴心的男人
Because the ambassador for Pakistan was a very sweet man.
他个很贴心的男人吗?还有断线
He was a very sweet man, was he? Go on.
还有旅店经理也是贴心
And the hotel manager was very nice.
罗娜,罗娜。我就知道你会没事。我就知道你会…
Lorna. Lorna, I knew you’d be all right. I knew you’d be all…
不,多谢你了,查理!我告诉你!
Well, it’s no thanks to you, Charlie Croker, I can tell you that.
罗娜,我忙着呢
哦,是吗?
– Lorna, I was busy, wasn’t I?
– So I see.
因为我进来是看见你在忙!我要你出去
So I came in here and saw. I want you out.
要是你认为我不需要…
我正忙着做一笔买♥♥卖♥♥
– And if you don’t think I mean it…
– I was busy doing some work.
…你就大错特错了
…then you’re wrong.
查理,是警♥察♥,查理
你会对他们说什么?
– Charlie, it’s the law, Charlie.
– What’d you tell them?
查理,我该对他们说什么吗?
当然应该
– Charlie, would I tell them anything?
– Of course you would.
早安,伙计们
你好,克罗克
– Morning, lads.
– Hello, Croker.
我们带来布里杰先生对你的赞赏
We’ve come with Mr Bridger’s compliments.
我对此很遗憾,查理
Sorry it’s like this, Charlie.
瑞,听着,伙计们…
Now, listen, lads…
你们不会打一个没穿裤子的人吧,对吧?
You wouldn’t hit a fellow with no trousers on, would you?
好吧,那么,穿上裤子吧
Okay, then, put them on.
离我远一点!
Get away from me!
你见过克罗克了吗?
是的,布里杰先生
– Have you seen Croker?
– Yes, Mr Bridger.
很好,那我要你再见他一次
Well, I want you to see him again.
我不认为他会很高兴
I don’t think he’ll take very kindly to that.
我对他的计划有兴趣
但是,布里杰先生…
– I’m interested in his scheme.
– But, Mr Bridger…
你没意识到的是,弗雷迪,我们有了一个新的项目
What you fail to realise is, Freddie, that we have a new objective.
中国人给了菲亚特四百万的黄金
The Chinese are giving Fiat $4 million in gold
作为在北♥京♥附近新建汽车厂的预付定金
as a down payment on a car plant they’re constructing near Peking.
但克罗克…
克罗克能应付
– But Croker…
– Croker can handle it.
他已经把情况都摸清了
He’s got everything going for him.
运送黄金的前一天在都灵还有一场足球赛呢
There’s even a football match in Turin the day before the delivery.
英国对阵意大利
England versus Italy.
所以在那儿会有足够多的英国球迷挤在那里
So there’ll be enough English supporters wandering about
去掩饰他的行动,必要时还能帮帮忙
to cover his movements, and even to help him, if required.
只剩一个障碍。我们需要一个电脑专家
There’s only one snag. We need an expert in computers,
要找人负责这个技术问题
someone to look after the technical end.
那么,国内的最佳人选是皮奇教授
Well, the top man in the country is Professor Peach.
我在电视上见过他
I’ve seen him on television.
叫克罗克去找他
但怎么找?
– Tell Croker to get him.
– But how?
说不定这教授不感兴趣呢?
Maybe the Professor’s not bent.
坎普.弗雷迪,这世界上所有人都会感兴趣的
Camp Freddie, everybody in the world is bent.
是啊,不过我弟弟不在了,很抱歉
Yes, well, my brother’s no longer with us, I’m afraid.

No.
你的意思是,他…
哦,不,不,不。不是那样的
– You mean, he’s…
– No, no, no. Nothing like that.
那个,事实上,他在一个疗养院里
Well, actually, he’s in a home.
是的。我们觉得这样对他最好,你知道
Yes. Well, we thought it best. For his own good, you know?
很严重吗,皮奇小姐?
Was it serious, Miss Peach?
帕姆
很严重,是吗?
– Pam.
– Serious, was it?
什么严重?
你弟弟,在疗养院
– What?
– Your brother. In the home.
是的,恐怕是的,他是挺严重的,亲爱的
Yes, I’m afraid it was quite serious, dear.
这些蚜虫很讨厌,对吧?
是的,
– Isn’t this greenfly awful?
– Yes.
是啊,好了,别抱太大希望
Yes, well, not to put a too fine point to it,
他是在沙发上被发现的
he was discovered in the lounge.
在干什么,皮奇小姐?
哪里?
– Doing what, Miss Peach?
– Where?
在客厅
哦,是啊,他在干那个,是啊
– In the lounge.
– Oh, yes, he was doing it. Yes.
干什么?
What?
哦!
Oh!
在跟安娜特做些见不得人的事情
Something quite obscene with Annette.
安娜特?
安娜特。她被吓坏了,当然
– A net?
– Annette. She was terrified, of course.
当然
是啊,你们要喝茶吗?
– Naturally.
– Yes, well. Would you like some tea?
茶,要喝点茶吗?
Tea. Would you like some?
哦,您太客气了,当然,谢谢
很好
– You’re very kind. Yes, please.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!