佛罗多 对不起!
Frodo, I’m sorry!
佛罗多!
Frodo!
佛罗多?
Frodo?
-它迷惑了波罗莫 -魔戒呢?
-It has taken Boromir.-Where is the Ring?
别过来!
Stay away!
佛罗多!
Frodo!
-我发誓要保护你 -你能保证你不会害我吗?
-I swore to protect you.-Can you protect me from yourself?
你会毁灭它吗?
Would you destroy it?
亚拉冈
Aragorn.
亚拉冈
Aragorn.
伊力萨
Elessar.
我愿意跟随你到最后
I would have gone with you to the end.
跟随到魔多烈焰
Into the very fires of Mordor.
我知道
I know.
好好照顾他们 尤其是山姆 他不会理解
Look after the others. Especially Sam.He will not understand.
快走 佛罗多!
Go, Frodo!
快跑!
Run.
快跑!
Run!
佛罗多先生!
Mr. Frodo!
找到哈比人!
Find the halfling!
伊兰迪尔!
Elendil!
亚拉冈 快走!
Aragorn, go!
佛罗多!
Frodo!
快啊!
Hide here. Quick!
快啊!
Come on!
他在干嘛?
What’s he doing?
他要走了
He’s leaving.
不! 皮聘!
-No!-Pippin!
跑 佛罗多 快跑!
Run, Frodo. Go on!
嘿! 嘿 你! 我在这里!
-Hey! Hey, you! -Over here!
我在这里! -这里啊!
-Over here!-This way!
成功了! 我知道啦! 快跑!
-It’s working!-I know! Run!
刚铎的号♥角 -波罗莫
-The horn of Gondor.-Boromir.
跑! 快跑!
Run!

No.
-他们把小个子抓走了 -别动
-They took the little ones.-Hold still.
罗多 佛罗多在哪里?
Frodo. Where is Frodo?
我让佛罗多走了
I let Frodo go.
你做到我做不到的事
Then you did what I could not.
我试图抢走魔戒
I tried to take the Ring from him.
-现在谁也抢不走魔戒了 -原谅我
-The Ring is beyond our reach now.-Forgive me.
我一时被迷惑了
I did not see it.
-我让大家失望了 -不 波罗莫
-I have failed you all.-No, Boromir.
你很英勇
You fought bravely.
你维护了你的荣誉
You have kept your honor.
别动他
Leave it.
都结束了
It is over.
人类世界将灭亡 黑暗将笼罩大地
The world of Men will fall.And all will come to darkness
我的城市将遭毁灭
and my city to ruin.
我不知道我有多少力量
I don’t know what strength is in my blood
但我发誓绝不会让白城沦陷
but I swear to you,I won’t let the White City fall
也不会让我们的子民失败
nor our people fail.
我们的子民
Our people.
我愿跟随你 我的兄弟
I would have followed you, my brother.
我的领袖
My captain.
我的国王
My king.
安息吧
Be at peace
刚铎之子
son of Gondor.
佛罗多!
Frodo!
我真希望魔戒没在我手
I wish the Ring had never come to me.
真希望这一切都没发生
I wish none of this had happened.
每个人遇到难关都会这么想
So do all who live to see such times
但是那不由我们决定
but that is not for them to decide.
我们所能决定的是
All you have to decide
该怎么处理这危机完成这个任务.
is what to do with the time that is given to you.
佛罗多 不要走!
Frodo, no!
佛罗多!
Frodo!
-佛罗多先生! -不 山姆
-Mr. Frodo! -No, Sam.
回去吧 山姆!
Go back, Sam!
-我要独自去魔多 -你当然要去
-I’m going to Mordor alone.-Of course you are.
但我要跟你一起去!
And I’m coming with you!
你不会游泳!
You can’t swim!
山姆!
Sam!
我许下一个承诺 佛罗多先生
I made a promise, Mr. Frodo.
一个承诺 ‘不要离弃他 山姆’
A promise:”Don’t you leave him, Samwise Gamgee.”
我绝不会离开你
And I don’t mean to.
绝对不会
I don’t mean to.
山姆
Sam.
来吧
Come on.
快! 佛罗多和山姆就快到东岸了
Hurry! Frodo and Sam have reached the eastern shore.
-你不想跟着他们 -佛罗多的命运已经不由我们掌握
-You mean not to follow them.-His fate is no longer in our hands.
一切都是徒劳 远征队失败了
Then it has all been in vain.The Fellowship has failed.
只要我们彼此真诚就不是徒劳
Not if we hold true to each other.
我们不会丢下梅里和皮聘让他们受苦而死
We will not abandon Merry and Pippin to torment and death.
-只要我们还有力气 -把用不着的东西留下来
Not while we have strength left.-Leave all that can be spared behind.
我们轻装而行
We travel light.
让我们猎杀半兽人吧
Let us hunt some Orc.
好!
Yes!
魔多
Mordor.
希望其他人走的路比较安全
I hope the others find a safer road.
神行客会照顾他们的
Strider will look after them.
我想我们不会再见到他们了
I don’t suppose we’ll ever see them again.
也许还会 佛罗多先生
We may yet, Mr. Frodo.
也许会
We may.
山姆
Sam
我很高兴你和我一起
I’m glad you’re with me.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!