-快救救他 神行客 他被戒灵的剑刺伤的 这剑受过诅咒
-Help him, Strider.-He’s been stabbed by a Morgul blade.
我没办法救他 只有精灵能医治
This is beyond my skill to heal.He needs Elvish medicine.
快点!
Hurry!
还有六天到瑞文戴尔! 他撑不下去!
We’re six days from Rivendell!He’ll never make it!
坚持住 佛罗多
Hold on, Frodo.
甘道夫!
Gandalf!
佛罗多先生? 他好冰冷
Mr. Frodo? He’s going cold.
他会死吗?
Is he going to die?
他正在进入幽界 很快也会成为他们那样的幽灵
He’s passing into the Shadow World.He’ll become a Wraith like them.
-他们又靠近了-山姆 你知道 这种草吗?
-They’re close.-Sam, do you know the Athelas plant?
阿夕拉斯? -帝王之草
-Athelas?-Kingsfoil.
一种草药
It’s a weed.
它能减缓毒性发作 快去找!
It may help slow the poisoning.Hurry!
怎么了? 一个游侠竟然毫无防备?
What’s this?A Ranger caught off his guard?
佛罗多
Frodo.
她是谁?
Who is she?
佛罗多
Frodo.
-她是个精灵 -他越来越衰弱了
-She’s an Elf.-He’s fading.
他撑不了多久
He’s not going to last.
我们必须马上带他找我父亲
We must get him to my father.
-我找了你两天 -你要带他去哪儿?
-I’ve been looking for you.-Where are you going?
有五个戒灵在跟着你 另外还有四个不知在哪
There are five Wraiths behind you.I don’t know where the other four are.
他们在说什么?
What are they saying?
我不怕他们
I do not fear them.
亚玟
Arwen
拼命骑 别回头
ride hard. Don’t look back.
你在干嘛? ! 那些戒灵就在附近!
What are you doing?!Those Wraiths are still out there!
[精灵语]飞奔吧 阿斯法洛斯
Noro lim, Asfaloth!
[精灵语]飞奔吧 阿斯法洛斯
Noro lim, Asfaloth!
把哈比人交给我 女精灵
Give up the halfling, She-Elf.
想要哈比人 那过来啊
If you want him, come and claim him.
[精灵语]迷雾山脉的流水啊 聆听此圣言 涨起河水 向戒灵进攻!
Nin o Chithaeglir, lasto beth daer, Rimmo nin Bruinen, dan in Ulair!
不 不!
佛罗多 不!
Frodo, no.
佛罗多 别放弃!
Frodo, don’t give in.
现在不行
Not now.
上苍赋与我恩赐
What grace is given me
请传递于他
let it pass to him.
让他免遭厄运
Let him be spared.
得以拯救
Save him.
[精灵语]聆听我的呼唤 回到光明世界
Lasto beth n?n.Tolo dan na ngalad.
-我在哪里? -你在爱隆王的家中
-Where am I?-You’re in the house of Elrond.
现在是10月24日早上10点 如果你想知道
It’s 10:00 in the morning on October 24th, if you want to know.
甘道夫! -是 我在这儿
-Gandalf! -Yes, I’m here.
你能在这里真是幸运
And you’re lucky to be here too.
再过几小时你就没救了
A few more hours and you’d have been beyond our aid.
不过你的生命力真是强 我亲爱的哈比人
But you have some strength in you,my dear Hobbit.
发生了什么事 甘道夫?
What happened, Gandalf?
-你怎么没去找我们? -对不起 佛罗多
-Why didn’t you meet us?-I am sorry, Frodo.
我有事耽搁了
I was delayed.
我撒鲁曼不是这么简单的
A friendship with Saruman is not lightly thrown aside.
与我为敌就要付出代价
One ill turn deserves another.It is over.
要么向魔戒投降
Embrace the power of the Ring
要么选择死亡!
or embrace your own destruction!
魔戒只有一个主人
There is only one Lord of the Ring.
只有他能够驾驭魔戒的力量
Only one who can bend it to his will.
他不会和你分享权力的
And he does not share power.
所以你选择了死亡
So you have chosen death.
甘道夫? 怎么了?
Gandalf? What is it?
没什么 佛罗多
Nothing, Frodo.
佛罗多!
Frodo!
佛罗多!
Frodo!
-山姆 -老天保佑你终于醒了!
-Sam.-Bless you, you’re awake!
山姆一直在你身边
Sam has hardly left your side.
我们很担心你
We were that worried about you.
幸好有爱隆王 你开始痊愈了
By the skills of Lord Elrond, you’re beginning to mend.
欢迎光临瑞文戴尔 佛罗多·巴金斯
Welcome to Rivendell, Frodo Baggins.
比尔博! -哈喽 佛罗多 我的孩子
Bilbo!-Hello, Frodo, my lad.
比尔博
Bilbo.
去而复返
“There and Back Again:
哈比人的故事 比尔博·巴金斯著
A Hobbit’s Tale, by Bilbo Baggins.”
-太棒了 -我很想再回去
-This is wonderful.-I meant to go back
我很想再去幽暗密林一趟
wonder at the powers of Mirkwood
探访长湖镇
visit Lake-town
再看一眼孤山ue484
see the Lonely Mountain again.
但是我终于年老力衰了
But age, it seems,has finally caught up with me.
我想念夏尔
I miss the Shire.
我从小就幻想我能到别的地方
I spent all my childhood pretendingI was off somewhere else.
跟你一起去冒险
Off with you,on one of your adventures.
但我自己的冒险却不是这么回事
But my own adventure turned out to be quite different.
我跟你不一样 比尔博
I’m not like you, Bilbo.
我亲爱的孩子
My dear boy.
我还忘了什么? 包裹好了?
Now, what have I forgot?-Packed already?
做好准备总没什么坏处
No harm in being prepared.
你不是很想看看精灵吗 山姆? -是啊
-But you wanted to see the Elves.-I do.
你想看得不得了 -是啊
-More than anything.-I did.
只是
It’s just
我们照甘道夫说的做了 不是吗?
We did what Gandalf wanted, didn’t we?
我们把魔戒带到瑞文戴尔 我觉得
We got the Ring this far,to Rivendell. And I thought
你的伤快好了 我们也该走了
seeing as how you’re on the mend,we’d be off soon.
回家
Off home.
你说的对 山姆
You’re right, Sam.
我们完成了任务
We did what we set out to do.
魔戒在瑞文戴尔很安全
The Ring will be safe in Rivendell.
我也准备好回家了
I am ready to go home.
他的体力恢复了
His strength returns.
但他的伤永远无法痊愈 一辈子都会跟着他
That wound will never fully heal.He will carry it the rest of his life.
经过这一路的冒险
To have come so far bearing the Ring
证明哈比人能抗拒魔戒的诱惑
he’s shown extraordinary resilience to its evil.
他不该背负这个重担
It is a burden he should never have had to bear.
我们不能再要求佛罗多了 -甘道夫 敌人正在行动
-We can ask no more of Frodo.-Gandalf, the enemy is moving.
索伦大军在东方集结 他的邪眼正在盯着瑞文戴尔
Sauron’s forces are massing in the East. He’s fixed on Rivendell.
还有萨鲁曼 你告诉我 也背叛了我们
Saruman, you tell me, has betrayed us.
我们的盟友越来越少
Our list of allies grows thin.
他的变节比你知道的还要严重
His treachery runs deeper than you know.
通过魔力 他把半兽人和妖精混在一起
Saruman has crossed Orcs with Goblin-men.
在艾辛格的洞窟中培育了一支军队
一支能在白天快速奔袭的劲旅
An army that can move in sunlight and cover great distance at speed.
萨鲁曼要来抢夺至尊魔戒
Saruman is coming for the Ring.
精灵无法抵抗这股邪恶力量
This evil cannot be concealed by the power of the Elves.
我们没有力量对抗魔多和艾辛格!
We do not have the strength to fight both Mordor and Isengard!
甘道夫
Gandalf
至尊魔戒不能留在这儿
the Ring cannot stay here.
整个中土世界都受到威胁
This peril belongs to all Middle-earth.
他们必须决定如何拯救世界
They must decide now how to end it.
精灵的时代结束了 我的族人要离开这个海港
The time of the Elves is over.My people are leaving.
我们走了你们要向谁求救? 矮人族吗?
Who will you look to when we’ve gone?The Dwarves?
他们都躲在山洞挖宝藏 从都不关心别人的问题
They seek riches. They care nothing for the troubles of others.
我们要把希望放在人类身上
It is in Men that we must place our hope.
“人类”?
Men?
人类太脆弱了 他们的种族正在衰亡
Men are weak. The race of Men is failing.
登丹人的血统消失贻尽 他们的尊严和荣耀早被遗忘
The blood of Númenor is spent,its pride and dignity forgotten.
魔戒幸存都是因为人类的软弱
It is because of Men the Ring survives.
当时我也在场 甘道夫
I was there, Gandalf.
三千年前我也在场
I was there 3000 years ago
埃西铎取走至尊魔戒
when Isildur took the Ring.
人类堕落的那天我也在场
I was there the day the strength of Men failed.
埃西铎 快! 跟我来
Isildur, hurry! Follow me.
我带埃西铎来到末日火山
I led Isildur into the heart of Mount Doom
只有在那里才能摧毁至尊魔戒
where the Ring was forged and could be destroyed.
把它丢进烈焰中!
Cast it into the fire!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!