犹豫的时候就该相信自己的直觉!梅里,相信自己的嗅觉!
If in doubt, Meriadoc,always follow your nose.
让我把这里弄亮一点
Let me risk a little more light.
看吧”德哈德”
Behold
伟大的矮人之城
the great realm and Dwarf-city of Dwarrowdelf.
哇! 真是大开眼界
There’s an eye opener, and no mistake.
金雳
Gimli!
不!
No.
不!
No!
不!
No.
巴林长眠于此
“Here lies Balin
方丁之子
son of Fundin
摩瑞亚之主
Lord of Moria.”
他死了
He is dead, then.
这就是我所害怕的
It’s as I feared.
我们必须马上离开 这里不安全
We must move on. We cannot linger.
他们攻下大桥和第二大厅
They have taken the bridge and the second hall.
我们闩住大门
We have barred the gates
但阻挡不了他们多久
but cannot hold them for long.
大地在撼动
The ground shakes.
鼓声
Drums
鼓声从深处传来
drums in the deep.
我们逃不出去
We cannot get out.
一个阴影在黑暗中移♥动♥
A Shadow moves in the dark.
我们逃不出去
We cannot get out.
他们来了
They are coming.”
愚蠢的图克!
Fool of a Took!
下次把你也扔进去 免得你的愚蠢害了我们
Throw yourself in next time,and rid us of your stupidity.
佛罗多!
Frodo!
半兽人
Orcs.
退后! 紧挨着甘道夫!
Back! Stay close to Gandalf!
有一只巨魔
They have a cave-troll.
让它们来吧!
Let them come!
让他们知道魔瑞拉这里还有一个活着的矮人!
There is one Dwarf in Moria who still draws breath.
我想我开始习惯打架了!
I think I’m getting the hang of this.
佛罗多!
Frodo!
亚拉冈! 亚拉冈!
Aragorn! Aragorn!
佛罗多!
Frodo!

Oh, no.
他还活着
He’s alive.
我没事 我没受伤
I’m all right. I’m not hurt.
你应该没命的
You should be dead.
那一刺可能刺死一头熊
That would have skewered a wild boar.
小哈比人远比我们想像的厉害
I think there’s more to this Hobbit than meets the eye.
秘银甲
Mithril.
你真是给了我们一个惊喜 巴金斯先生
You’re full of surprises, Mr. Baggins.
快到凯萨督姆桥!
To the Bridge of Khazad-d?m!
这边!
This way!
又来了什么怪物?
What is this new devilry?
炎魔
A Balrog.
来自地底深处,远古世界的恶魔
A demon of the ancient world.
这不是我能应付的!
This foe is beyond any of you.
走!!
Run!
快!
Quickly!
甘道夫
Gandalf.
带他们继续走 亚拉冈
Lead them on, Aragorn.
桥就在那边
The bridge is near.
照我说的做! 剑是伤不了他的
Do as I say!Swords are no more use here.
甘道夫!
Gandalf!
梅里! 皮聘!
Merry! Pippin!
山姆!
Sam!
没有人是可以扔矮人的
Nobody tosses a Dwarf.
别扯我的胡子!
Not the beard!
稳住
Steady.
站好!
Hold on!
稳住!
Hang on!
往前倾!
Lean forward!
稳住
Steady.
快点!
Come on!
快跳!
Now!
快过桥!
Over the bridge!
快过去!
Fly!
你过不去的!
You cannot pass!
甘道夫!
Gandalf!
我是圣火之仆阿娜之焰的操纵者!
I am a servant of the Secret Fire,wielder of the flame of Anor.
你的黑暗火焰对我是没有用的
The dark fire will not avail you,flame of Ud?n!
回去! 地狱里!
Go back to the Shadow.
你过不去的!
You shall not pass!
不! 不! 甘道夫!
No! No!-Gandalf!
快走啊你这傻瓜!
Fly, you fools!
不!
No!
亚拉冈!
Aragorn!
勒苟拉斯 把他们扶起来
Legolas, get them up.
你就行个好 让他们哭一会吧!
Give them a moment!for pity’s sake!
天一黑半兽人就会蜂拥而上
By nightfall, these hills will be swarming with Orcs.
我们一定要赶到罗斯洛立安森林
We must reach the woods of Lothlórien.
走吧 波罗莫 勒苟拉斯 金雳 把他们扶起来
Come, Boromir. Legolas.Gimli, get them up.
起来 山姆
On your feet, Sam.
佛罗多?
Frodo?
佛罗多!
Frodo!
跟紧了 小哈比人!
Stay close, young Hobbits!
听说这树林里住着一个女巫
They say that a great sorceress lives in these woods.
一个法力高深的精灵女巫
An Elf-witch
拥有强大的法力!
of terrible power.
只要看她一眼
All who look upon her
会变成石头
fall under her spell.
佛罗多!
Frodo!
再也没有人能见到她了!
And are never seen again.
你的到来就像毁灭的脚步
Your coming to us is as the footsteps of doom.
你带来了巨大的邪恶 魔戒持有者
You bring great evil here,Ring-bearer.
佛罗多先生?
Mr. Frodo?
我这个矮人可不会被她轻易迷惑
Well, here’s one Dwarf she won’t ensnare so easily.
我有老鹰的锐眼和狐狸的耳朵
I have the eyes of a hawk and the ears of a fox.
这矮人喘气声这么大 就算在黑暗中也能射死他
The Dwarf breathes so loud,we could have shot him in the dark.
亚拉冈 这个森林挺危险的.我们应该回头才对
Aragorn, these woods are perilous.We should go back.
你已进入了森林女王的领域 是不能回头的
You have entered the realm of the Lady of the Wood. You cannot go back.
来吧她正等着你们
Come. She is waiting.
九个人从瑞文戴尔出发 但这儿只有八个
Eight there are here, yet nine there were set out from Rivendell.
甘道夫呢?
Where is Gandalf?
我很希望有机会能与他聊聊
For I much desire to speak with him.
他掉进了黑暗之中
He has fallen into Shadow.
这趟旅程险象环生
The quest stands upon the edge of a knife.
只要一不小心你们就会失败
Stray but a little and it will fail
世界末日也会降临
to the ruin of all.
只要你们团结一致就有希望
Yet hope remains while the Company is true.
不要让你们的内心烦扰 快去休息吧
Do not let your hearts be troubled.Go now and rest
你们有太多的哀伤和疲惫
for you are weary with sorrow and much toil.
今晚你们要好好睡一觉
Tonight, you will sleep
欢迎 夏尔的佛罗多
Welcome, Frodo of the Shire
只有你见过邪眼!
one who has seen the Eye!
悼念甘道夫的挽歌♥
A lament for Gandalf.
他们说些什么?
What do they say about him?
我不忍♥心告诉你们,因为我的伤痛还未平息
I have not the heart to tell you.For me, the grief is still too near.
快休息吧
Take some rest.
这里很安全
These borders are well-protected.
我在这里无法休息
I will find no rest here.
我在头脑里听到她的声音
I heard her voice inside my head.
她提到我父亲和刚铎的灭亡
She spoke of my father and the fall of Gondor.
她对我说 ‘现在 还有希望的’
She said to me,”Even now there is hope left.”
但是我却看不到
But I cannot see it.
很久以来我们都没有希望
It is long since we had any hope.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!