毁了它! -不
-Destroy it!-No.
埃西铎!
Isildur!
那天就该结束一切 但是欲望使这一切延续下来
It should have ended that day,but evil was allowed to endure.
埃西铎占有了至尊魔戒 而王者血脉从此断绝了
Isildur kept the Ring. The line of kings is broken.
人类早已失去曾有的力量
There’s no strength left in the world of Men.
他们群龙无首 四处流窜
-They’re divided, leaderless.-There’s one who can unite them.
那个人可以继承刚铎王位
One who could reclaim the throne of Gondor.
但他早已离开
He turned from that path a long time ago.
他选择自我放逐
He has chosen exile.
你不是精灵
The shards of Narsil.
这把利刃砍断索伦的手指
The blade that cut the Ring from Sauron’s hand.
它仍旧很锋利
It’s still sharp.
但也只是个残缺的宝物
But no more than a broken heirloom.
你为什么害怕过去?
Why do you fear the past?
你是埃西铎的后代 而不是埃西铎
You are Isildur’s heir,not Isildur himself.
你不会重蹈他的覆辙
You are not bound to his fate.
我身上流着跟他一样的血
The same blood flows in my veins.
我们有同样的弱点
The same weakness.
总有一天
Your time will come.
你将面对同样的邪恶力量 你将会战胜它
You will face the same evil. And you will defeat it.
你说你愿意跟我一起
You said you’d bind yourself to me
放弃精灵族不朽的生命
forsaking the immortal life of your people.
我现在还是会这样做
And to that I hold.
我宁愿和你共度短暂的一生
I would rather share one lifetime with you
不也孤独地面对世间的无尽岁月
than face all the Ages of this world alone.
我选择凡人的命运
I choose a mortal life.
-你不能为我这样牺牲 -我只会把它交给我认定的人
-You cannot give me this.-It is mine to give to whom I will
就像我的心!
like my heart.
远道而来的陌生人 长久以往的朋友们
Strangers from distant lands,friends of old
你们被召集于此 是为了应对魔多的威胁
you’ve been summoned here to answer the threat of Mordor.
中土濒于毁灭之境 无人可以幸免
Middle-earth is on the brink of destruction. None can escape it.
或联盟 或消亡
You will unite, or you will fall.
每一种族都系于同一命运 这一厄运
Each race is bound to this fate,this one doom.
请出示魔戒 佛罗多
Bring forth the Ring, Frodo.
这果然是真的
So it is true.
我曾经在梦中
The doom of Man.-It is a gift.
是给魔多敌人的天赐之礼
A gift to the foes of Mordor.
何不利用这只魔戒?
Why not use this Ring?
我父亲 刚铎的摄政王
Long has my father,the Steward of Gondor
一直奋力和魔多抗争 是我们的鲜血
kept the forces of Mordor at bay.By the blood of our people
铸就你们安然无恙的家园
are your lands kept safe.
把敌人的武器交给刚铎 让我们利用它来对抗邪恶
Give Gondor the weapon of the enemy.Let us use it against him.
你控制不了它! 没有人可以!
You cannot wield it.None of us can.
至尊魔戒只听从索伦 它没有第二个主人
The Ring answers to Sauron alone. It has no other master.
区区一个流浪的游侠 , 能知道些什么?
And what would a Ranger know of this matter?
他不只是游侠
This is no mere Ranger.
他是亚拉冈 阿♥拉♥松之子
He is Aragorn, son of Arathorn.
你应该对他效忠
You owe him your allegiance.
亚拉冈
Aragorn.
你是埃西铎国王的后人?
This is Isildur’s heir?
也是刚铎王位的继承人
And heir to the throne of Gondor.
刚铎没有国王
Gondor has no king.
刚铎也不需要国王
Gondor needs no king.
亚拉冈说得对 我们控制不了它!
Aragorn is right. We cannot use it.
你们只有一个选择
You have only one choice.
必须毁掉魔戒!
The Ring must be destroyed.
那还等什么?
What are we waiting for?
以我们的力量是无法消灭它的 金雳.葛罗音之子
The Ring cannot be destroyed, Gimli,son of Glóin
不管用什么方法都一样!
by any craft that we here possess.
魔戒是末日火山的烈焰铸成
The Ring was made in the fires of Mount Doom.
它也只能在那里被销毁!
Only there can it be unmade.
我们需要有人把魔戒带入魔多
It must be taken deep into Mordor
把魔戒丢进末日火山的烈焰中
and cast back into the fiery chasm from whence it came.
ρεδAsh Nazg……
你们当中必须有个人..
One of you
去完成这个任务!
must do this.
魔多不是这么容易进去的!
One does not simply walk into Mordor.
那些黑闸门都有魔多的半兽人军队看守着!
Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs.
那些恶魔从不分昼夜的
There is evil there that does not sleep.
索伦的邪眼更是虎视眈眈
The Great Eye is ever-watchful.
那是一片死寂的荒原
It is a barren wasteland
布满烈焰 灰烬和尘埃
riddled with fire, and ash and dust.
连呼吸的空气都充满了毒素
The very air you breathe is a poisonous fume.
就算有一万人也办不到 简直疯了!
Not with 10,000 men could you do this. It is folly.
你没听到爱隆先生说的话吗?
Have you heard nothing Lord Elrond has said?
-一定要摧毁魔戒 -你以为你办的到么?
-The Ring must be destroyed.-And you think you can do it!
如果我们失败了怎么办? 如果索伦拿回魔戒怎么办?
And if we fail, what happens when Sauron takes back what is his?
除非我死,不然休想将魔戒交给一个精灵!
I’ll be dead before I see the Ring in the hands of an Elf!
没有人会信任精灵的!
Never trust an Elf!
大家在这儿争吵不休 索伦的力量却在一天天不断增强!
Do you not understand?While you bicker, Sauron’s power grows!
谁都逃脱不了! 你们都会遭到毁灭!
None can escape it! You’ll all be destroyed!
我愿意去
I will take it.
我愿意把魔戒带到魔多
I will take the Ring to Mordor.
虽然
Though
我不认得路
I do not know the way.
我愿意帮你承受这个重担 佛罗多·巴金斯
I will help you bear this burden, Frodo Baggins
只要你在坚持
as long as it is yours to bear.
我愿用我的性命保护你
If by my life or death I can protect you
我愿意
I will.
我的剑会保护你
You have my sword.
还有我的弓箭
And you have my bow.
以及我的斧头
And my ax.
你背负着大家的命运 小家伙
You carry the fates of us all, little one.
如果大家都这么决定
If this is indeed the will of the Council
那刚铎也参加一份!
then Gondor will see it done.-Hey!
还有我,佛罗多走到哪儿我就跟到哪儿! -没错 是很难拆散你们..
-He can’t go without me.-It’s not possible to separate you
连你没份参加的秘密会议你也来了
even when he’s summoned to a secret Council and you’re not.
我们也来了!
We’re coming too!
除非你把我们捆起来送回家
You’ll have to tie us up to stop us.
无论如何,你们的任务都
You need people of intelligence on this sort of
用得到像我这样的聪明人
mission.
冒险
Quest.
行动
Thing.
那你第一个就不合格
Well, that rules you out, Pip.
九名同伴
Nine companions.
就这样吧
So be it.
你们就是”魔戒远征队”
You shall be the Fellowship of the Ring.
太棒了!
Great!
我们要去哪儿?
Where are we going?
我的宝剑!
My old sword!
刺针
Sting.
来 拿去
Here, take it.
它好轻! -没错.. 精灵造的
-It’s so light.-Yes. Made by the Elves, you know.
半兽人接近剑身会变蓝
The blade glows blue when Orcs are close.
那时候 我的孩子 你就要格外小心了
It’s times like that, my lad,when you have to be extra careful.
还有个漂亮的东西
Here’s a pretty thing.
秘银软甲
Mithril.
轻若鸿毛 韧如龙鳞
As light as a feather,and as hard as dragon scales.
让我看你把它穿上 快点
Let me see you put it on. Come on.
哦!
Oh!
我的老戒指
My old ring.
我真的很想
I should very much like
再把它握在手中 最后一次
to hold it again, one last time.
我很抱歉给你带来这些 我的孩子
I’m sorry I brought this upon you,my boy.
我很抱歉让你背负这个重担
I’m sorry that you must carry this burden.
我对这一切都很抱歉
I’m sorry for everything.
我们必须向迷雾山脉以西走四十天
We hold to this course,west of the Misty Mountains, for 40 days.
幸运的话就能赶到洛汗隘口
If our luck holds, the Gap of Rohan will be open to us.
从那儿往东走到魔多
From there, our road turns east to Mordor.
二 一 五 好! 非常好!
Two, one, five. Good! Very good.
注意脚步

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!