我父亲是个伟大的人
My father is a noble man.
但是他的统治正在衰败
But his rule is failing
我们的子民也失去信心
and our people lose faith.
他把所有的希望寄托在我的身上 我也想
He looks to me to make things right,and I’d do it.
我想看到刚铎的荣耀恢复
I would see the glory of Gondor restored.
你以前见过吗 亚拉冈?
Have you ever seen it, Aragorn?
爱克西里昂的白塔
The White Tower of Ecthelion.
就像一串珍珠一样微微发光
Glimmering like a spike of pearl and silver.
旗帜在晨曦的微风飘扬着
Its banners caught high in the morning breeze.
你听过银号♥角喇叭的
Have you ever been called home
声音催促你回家吗?
by the clear ringing of silver trumpets?
我见过那个白色之城
I have seen the White City
很久以前
long ago.
有一天 我们将一起去那儿
One day, our paths will lead us there.
到时候塔上守卫将高喊
And the tower guard shall take up the call:
刚铎之王回来了
“The Lords of Gondor have returned.”
你能看看镜子吗?
Will you look into the mirror?
我会看到什么?
What will I see?
就连最聪明的智者也不知道
Even the wisest cannot tell.
因为镜子
For the mirror
能显现很多事情
shows many things.
过去的
Things that were
现在的
things that are
还有一些
and some things
尚未发生的
that have not yet come to pass.
我知道你看到什么
I know what it is you saw.
因为它一样也在我心里呈现
For it is also in my mind.
万一你失败了,这些就会成真
It is what will come to pass if you should fail.
远征队已经开始四分五裂
The Fellowship is breaking.It is already begun.
他会试图抢走魔戒
He will try to take the Ring.
你知道我说的是谁
You know of whom I speak.
他们会一个接一个被魔戒击垮
One by one, it will destroy them all.
如果你想要的话
If you ask it of me
我就把至尊魔戒给你
I will give you the One Ring.
你肯毫无条件地给我
You offer it to me freely.
我不否认我的心是多渴望拥有它.
I do not deny that my heart has greatly desired this.
我将成为魔戒之后
In place of a Dark Lord,you would have a queen
并不黑暗而是美丽得跟曙光一样耀眼!
not dark but beautiful,and terrible as the dawn!
跟海洋一样高深莫测!
Treacherous as the sea!
远比大地的磐石更坚固!
Stronger than the foundations of the earth!
世人都将迷恋我
All shall love me
而且自暴自弃
and despair.
我通过了考验
I pass the test. I will diminish
我将退隐到西方
and go into the West
继续当凯兰崔尔女王 -我一个人无法摧毁它
and remain Galadriel.-I cannot do this alone.
你是魔戒持有者 佛罗多 持有至尊魔戒
You are a Ring-bearer, Frodo.To bear a Ring of Power
注定孤单一人
is to be alone.
这个任务指派给你
This task was appointed to you.
如果你办不到
And if you do not find a way
没有人可以
no one will.
我知道该怎么做了
Then I know what I must do.
只是
It’s just
我感到害怕
l’m afraid to do it.
即使再渺小的人也能改变未来
Even the smallest person can change the course of the future.
你知道那些半兽人是怎样来的吗?
Do you know how the Orcs first came into being?
它们曾经是精灵
They were Elves once.
但是却被黑暗力量给迷惑了
Taken by the Dark Powers
他们被折磨 被肢解..
tortured and mutilated.
一种被摧残过的可怕生命
A ruined and terrible form of life.
现在我创造了更
And now
强壮 完美
perfected.
的强兽人战士
My fighting Uruk-hai
你的主人是谁?
whom do you serve?
萨鲁曼!
Saruman!
猎杀他们 找不到绝不罢手
Hunt them down.Do not stop until they are found.
你们没有痛苦 你们没有恐惧
You do not know pain.You do not know fear.
你们会爱上猎杀的快♥感♥!
You will taste Man-flesh!
有一个哈比人手中有宝物 我要你毫发无伤地
One of the halflings has something of great value. Bring them to me alive
活抓他们
and unspoiled.
杀了其他人
Kill the others.
再会了 佛罗多·巴金斯
Farewell, Frodo Baggins.
我送给你埃兰迪尔之光
I give you the light of E?rendil
我们最挚爱的星辰
our most beloved star.
愿它在所有光亮熄灭时
May it be a light for you in dark places
在黑暗中为你带来光明
when all other lights go out.
佛罗多
Frodo.
亚苟那斯巨像
The Argonath.
我一直都想仰望的老国王
Long have I desired to look upon the kings of old.
我的先祖
My kin.
天一黑我们就渡湖
We cross the lake at nightfall.
把船藏好再步行
Hide the boats and continue on foot.
-我们从北边进入魔多 -是吗?
-We approach Mordor from the North.-Oh, yes?
只要通过爱明莫尔就行了
Just a simple matter of finding our way through Emyn Muil
那是充满尖石的迷宫
an impassable labyrinth of razor-sharp rocks.
之后的还更精彩啊!
And after that, it gets even better.
望无际腐烂的 臭气熏天臭沼泽地
Festering, stinking marshland as far as the eye can see.
那就是我们的路
That is our road.
我建议你休息一下养精蓄锐 矮人先生
Take some rest and recover your strength.
养精蓄锐个头
Recover my
我们应该马上走 -不行
-We should leave now. No.
半兽人在巡逻东岸 我们夜色的掩护
Orcs patrol the eastern shore.We must wait for cover of darkness.
我担心的不是东岸
It is not the eastern shore that worries me.
我感觉到邪恶的威胁
A shadow and a threat has been growing in my mind.
有什么正在接近 我感觉得到
Something draws near.I can feel it.
养精蓄锐? 别理他 小哈比人
Recover strength?Pay no heed to that, young Hobbit.
佛罗多呢?
Where’s Frodo?
我们都不该一个人乱跑
We shouldn’t wander alone.
尤其是你
You, least of all.
你的责任重大
So much depends on you.
佛罗多?
Frodo?
我知道你为什么想独自待着
I know why you seek solitude.
我每天都看着你受苦
You suffer. I see it day by day.
你真的觉得需要这么辛苦吗?
You sure you do not suffer needlessly?
还有别的方法的 佛罗多
There are other ways, Frodo.
-我们可以走另一条路 -我知道你想说什么
-Other paths we might take.-I know what you would say.
我的直觉警告我这是错的
It would seem like wisdom but for the warning in my heart.
警告? 警告什么?
Warning? Against what?
我们都很害怕 佛罗多
We’re all afraid, Frodo.
但如果让恐惧摧毁一切希望
But to let that fear drive us,to destroy our hope
未免太不值得了吧? -没有别的路可走
don’t you see that is madness?-There is no other way.
我只是想要有能力去保卫我的国家与人♥民♥!
I ask only for the strength to defend my people!
-把魔戒借给我 -不!
-Lend me the Ring.-No.
为什么你要退缩? 我又不会害你 -你被迷惑了
-Why do you recoil? I’m no thief.-You’re not yourself.
你以为你能成功的毁灭魔戒吗?
What chance do you think you have?
他们会找到你 他们会抢走魔戒
They will find you.They will take the Ring.
然后你会求生不能 求死不得!
And you will beg for death before the end!
你这傻瓜!
You fool!
你只侥幸的得到它! 它应该是我的
It is not yours, save by chance!It could have been mine.
它该属于我的! 把它给我!
It should be mine! Give it to me!
把它给我! -不
-Give it to me!-No!
把它给我! -不!
-Give it!-No.
我知道了
I see your mind.
你会把魔戒交给索伦!
You will take the Ring to Sauron!
你会背叛我们!
You will betray us!
你会害我们跟你一起死!
You’ll go to your death,the death of us all!
诅咒你! 诅咒你和所有的哈比人!
Curse you! Curse you and all halflings!
佛罗多?
Frodo?
佛罗多
Frodo.
我做了什么?
What have I done?
求求你 佛罗多
Please, Frodo.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!