永远被埋在各种精品店下面的混凝土里。
Right.
没错。
But when the dissolution occurred,
但当“驱散运动”开始时,
the friaries and monasteries
各派修士所在的各地修道院,
were still regarded as sacred places.
仍然被视为神圣的地方。
People are very superstitious about things like that.
人们对这类事情总是非常迷信。
So, although they may have rebuilt
因此,尽管他们可能重建了
the surrounding buildings,
周围的建筑,
the site of a church like greyfriars, for instance,
但像方济各修道院这样的教堂,
was often left undisturbed.
通常都没有受到干扰。
So what are you saying?
那你想要说什么?
Look for an open space.
找一个开阔的地方。
Ok. Thank you. All right.
好的。谢谢你!好的。
1536年,都铎王朝的亨利八世与罗马天主教宗交恶。亨利八世关闭了
在英格兰及威尔士的天主教修道院,没收了其地♥产♥,驱散了修道士。
史称“驱散天主教运动”
胜利大道
灰衣修道院巷
修道士巷
社会服务局
德.孟德福特大学
最后的金雀花英格兰国王
理查三世(1452-1485)
“From this spot were scattered into the river soar
“理查三世的遗骸从这里
the remains of Richard III.”
散落到河中。”
What was that? On the bridge?
那会是什么地方?是在桥上吗?
– I thought it’d be funny. – Well, it wasn’t.
-我想这一定很有趣。 -那就是,不是这样的。
Sorry, did you just talk?
对不起,是你刚才在说话吗?
How come you’ve never spoken before?
你以前怎么从来没说过话?
You’ve never asked me anything before.
你以前从来没问过我什么。
Right.
是的。
Wait, you don’t happen to know where you are, do you?
等等,你不知道自己在哪儿吧?
– Might help. – Watch out.
-也许会有帮助。 -小心。
You were dead. Sorry.
你早就死了。对不起。
成年人社会服务局停车场
(新街)
– Are you lost? – Sorry?
-你是迷路了吗? -抱歉?
Erm…
嗯…
Excuse me, could you, erm…
对不起,你能,嗯…
Could you tell me what that letter represents, please?
你能告诉我那个字母代表什么吗?
Just means reserved.
只是表示“预留车位”。
It’s the social services car park.
这是社会服务局的停车场。
That bay’s reserved for one of the managers.
那是给主管们留的停车位。
Of course. Reserved.
当然。预留的。
Thanks.
谢谢。
Oh.
噢。
Oh, shit. Shit.
噢,糟了。糟了。
Thanks.
谢谢。
Shit, shit.
惨了,惨了。
Oh, fuck. Sorry.
哦,该死。对不起。
No! No! No, no, no!
别!别!别,别,别!
Oh, no!
哦,不!
I’m so sorry.
我很抱歉。
Glass?
来一杯?
I’d better not.
我最好还是别。
No, don’t want to be ill for,er, work tomorrow, do we?
不,我们可不想生病,明天要上班,对吧?
Was Sarah ok?
莎拉还好吗?
Sarah’s fine. Sarah’s normal.
莎拉很好,莎拉很正常。
Tony rang.
托尼打过电♥话♥。
I know you haven’t been in work for the last two weeks.
我知道你这两周都没上班。
I’m not actually that bothered that you lied to me
你对我撒谎,或者自私地耽误了我一晚上,
or selfishly ruined my evening,but what about the boys?
我其实并不介意,但孩子们呢?
I told you we can’t afford for you to be out of work.
我说过,我们不能让你不去工作。
I know, I know.
我知道,我知道。
It’s none of my business, but were you with someone today?
虽然不关我的省戡但你今天和谁在一起了吗?
No, absolutely not.
没有,绝对没有。
Sorry, what do you mean, John?
对不起,你是什么意思,约翰?
Well, I… you’re clearly hiding something from me.
好吧,我…你显然有事瞒着我。
I mean, where were you today?
我是说,你今天去哪了?
– Erm, Leicester. – Leicester?
-嗯,莱斯特。 -莱斯特?
Look, I’ve had an idea.
听着,我有个主意。
Now, just listen.
那我就说出,你听听。
It’s not as mad as it’s… Probably going to sound,
它不像它那么疯狂…虽然可能听起来很像,
but, erm, well, I’ve been doing a lot of research.
但是,呃,我做了很多研究。
All the information I need to find him,
我需要找到他的所有信息,
well, it’s all out there but it’s in…
都在那里,但都在……
Lots of different little pieces scattered all over the place
很多不同的小碎片线索散落在各处,
and I… I don’t think anybody’s brought it all together before,
我…我想以前,没有人把这一切结合在一起,
but I…
但我…
I know I can find him.
我知道,我能找到他。
Who?
谁?
Richard.
理查。
Richard who?
哪个理查?
Sorry, the third.
对不起,第三个。
The king?
那个国王?
If I can find him, I can give him a voice.
如果我能找到他,我就能让他发声。
I think you need help.
我想你需要帮助。
John, if you…
约翰,如果你…
If you could just understand the way it’s made me feel.
如果你能理解我的感受。
You know, when I’m in the middle of my research,
当我在做研究的时候,
when I’m thinking about what I can do for him, I…
当我在想,我能为他做些什么的时候,我…
I feel energised.
我感到精力充沛。
I feel happy.
我感到高兴。
– Do you? – Yes.
-是吗? -是的。
And this, is that why you wanted me to leave?
这就是你想,让我离开的原因吗?
Because I didn’t make you feel energised or happy?
因为我没有,让你感到充满活力和快乐吗?
– You walked out, John.- It was constructive dismissal.
-你走了,约翰。-这是推定解雇。
Always looking for something,
总是在寻找什么,
isn’t that what you always used to say about me?
你以前不就是这么说我的吗?
Well… well, now I actually am.
嗯…现在我真的是在寻找了。
Richard III.
理查三世。
I remember there was a picture in the textbook at school
我记得在学校的课本上有一张
of Richard, and he creeped me out.
理查的照片,他把我吓坏了。
It’s the evil hunchback that killed the princes in the tower.
是那个邪恶的驼背杀死了塔里的王子。
Yes, but he didn’t kill his nephews and he wasn’t evil.
是的,但他没有杀他的侄子,他也不邪恶。
I don’t believe he even had a hunchback.
我不相信他有驼背。
That’s all stuff the tudors put about to trash his reputation.
都铎王朝都用这些东西,来败坏他的名声。
He was a good man.I’m convinced of it.
他是个好人。我对此深信不疑。
But nobody’s interested.
但是没人感兴趣。
If I can find him, then they would be.
如果我能找到他,他们就会感兴趣了。
What are you talking about?
你在说什么呢?
Ok, imagine this. You’re Henry vii.
好,想象一下。你是亨利七世。
You’re… you’re the new king and you need everyone
你…你是新国王,你需要所有人
to hate the king that came before you, Richard.
都恨你的前任国王,理查。
So you’d think that in your first speech to the country,
所以你会想,在你第一次向全国发表的演说中,
which was recorded in the parliamentary archives,
这段演说被记录在议会档案中,
that you might mention the fact that he’d killed
你可能会提到理查他杀死了
those two little princes, wouldn’t you?
两个小王子的事实,对吧?
But he doesn’t.
但是亨利他没有。
You’re starting to sound slightly mad.
你听起来有点要疯狂了。
He doesn’t mention them. Why?
亨利七世没有提到他们的被害。为什么?
Because they must’ve still been alive.
因为他们一定还活着。
You know, I… I think you might be right.
你知道,我…我想你可能是对的。
If he didn’t kill them and he wasn’t a hunchback…
如果理查没杀他的侄子们,他也不是驼背…
Oh, my god, I think I’ve got it.
哦,我的上帝,我想我懂了。
Of course, the hump.
当然,那个驼背。
He must’ve stuffed the princes up the back of his jumper!
他一定是把王子,塞进了他的套头衫后面了!
There, you’ve cracked it!
瞧,你成功了!
Hello? Yes, I’d like to speak to, erm,
你好? 是的,我想找
Richard Buckley, please. Archaeological services.
理查德·巴克利。负责考古服务的。
Stay wide. Keep your shape.
注意全场。保持你们的阵型。
Support the scrum half.
去接应抢球前卫。
I just thought as a Leicester company, you might be
我只是觉得作为一家莱斯特的当地公♥司♥,
interested in sponsoring the search for a king.
你们可能有兴趣赞助寻找国王。
Hello, er, this is a message from Philippa Langley
你好,这是菲莉帕·兰利
for Richard Buckley.
给理查德·巴克利的留言。
Think there’s a dig that he might be interested in.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!