-不客气 -最近如何 老爹
– Yeah. All right. – Hey, what’s up, big poppa?
还行 还行
Okay. All right. Okay.
打字母什么的我还行
I was okay with the little letters and stuff,
但你看 当要输入数字时
but you see, when I come around to numbers…
我来帮你 放心 你看
Yeah, I can help you with that. Easy. Mira.
按这个按键
You press on this icon here.
-你看到了吗 -是的
– You see that? – Yeah.
然后返回 看仔细了
And it takes you back. Pay attention now.
-埃米利奥 -胡里奥
– Emilio. – Julio…
你♥他♥妈♥在这干嘛呢
?Chimbo qué está haciendo aquí?
-他的包裹准备好了吗 -是的
– Is his package ready? – Si.
那为什么还闲站着
Then why are you standing around?
他刚把车停好
He just pulled in.
我不在乎 快点装车
I don’t care. Load the truck now.
怎么样啊 老爹 你家老婆子还好吧
Hey, what’s up, papito? How’s your old lady?
-你老爹在这呢 -快点 快
– I got your papito right here. – Now! Let’s go! Move!
很好 我的指挥官[德语] 好极了
Great, mein Kommandant. Very good.
闭嘴 闭嘴
Shut up. Shut up!
骡子不准说话
Mules don’t talk.
真得找人来给他去去火
Somebody ought to cool his ass down.
看着 老爹 注意了
Okay, Mira, Papi. Pay attention.
你点击这个图标
You click on the icon here, all right.
-数字会跳出来 看到了吗 -看到了
– Numbers pop up. You see that? – Yeah.
然后你输入欢乐路
Then you just type 7-7-1.
771号♥ 很简单
Joy Drive. Easy.
-好的 -那是交货点
– Yeah. – That’s the drop site.
-我明白了 -点击图标 跳出数字
– I think I got it. – Icon pops up, numbers pop up.
他说他明白了
He says he’s got it.
出发吧 我们快迟到了
Let’s go. We’re running late.
出发 快 快点
Let’s go. Let’s go! Move. Vamos.
好吧
Okay.
快点 抓紧时间
Come on. We don’t have all day.
好的
All right.
就是这样 打死那狗♥娘♥养♥的
That’s right, shoot the motherfucker.
我会的
I will.
*一个男人能有多幸运*
*How lucky can one guy be?*
*我吻了她 她也吻了我*
*I kissed her and she kissed me*
*就像有人说的*
*Like the fella once said*
*爱情使人昏头*
*Ain’t that a kick in the head?*
*那个房♥间漆黑一片*
*The room was completely black*
*我抱着她 她也抱着我*
*I hugged her and she hugged me back*
*就像水手说的*
*Like the sailor said, quote*
*爱情使人翻船*
*Ain’t that a hole in the boat?*
*我晕头转向*
*My head keeps spinning*
*我带笑入睡*
*I go to sleep and keep grinning*
*如果这只是个开始*
*If this is just the beginning*
*我的生活将多么美好*
*My life is going to be beautiful*
*多么美好*
*Beautiful*
第八趟
谢谢你
Oh, wow, thank you.
你们还好吗
How you folks doing?
不太好 我们爆胎了
Not so good. We got a flat.
-爆胎了 -是啊
– A flat tire? – Yeah.
我的丈夫不太擅长维修 所以
And my husband isn’t too handy, so…
我看到了 看到了
Lo veo. Lo veo, cabrón.
你的父亲没教过你怎么换轮胎吗
Didn’t your daddy teach you how to change a tire?
没有 所以我正在谷歌♥
No. That’s why I’m googling it.
这里手♥机♥没信♥号♥♥
I don’t have any reception.
这就是你们这代人的问题
Yeah, well, that’s the trouble with this generation.
如果你们不呼叫互联网
If you can’t open a fruit box
连个水果盒都打不开
without calling the Internet…
总之 需要帮忙吗 我可以帮忙
Anyway, you want a hand? I’ll give you a hand.
好的
Oh, okay.
来吧 你把备胎拿出来 我们一起修好它
Yeah, come on. You get the tire out, we’ll fix it up.
好的
Yeah.
-很好 -备胎就在里面 很好
– All right. – Tire’s in there. Great.
再拿掉一层
Okay. Keep going.
很好 很好
Okay. Okay.
-找着了 -很好
– Ah, here we go. – Okay.
备胎在这里
There it is. Yeah.
真好 能帮上你们黑鬼的忙
Well, this is good. Helping you Negro folks out.
黑鬼 先生 我们不用这个词了
“Negro”? Sir, we don’t say that anymore.
是啊 我们更喜欢用”黑人”
Yeah, we prefer “Black.”
-黑人 或是人 -或者只是人
– “Black” Or “People.” – Or just “People.”
是啊 我是黑人 你是白人
Yeah. I’m black, you’re white.
讲真的吗
No shit.
是啊 讲真
Yeah, no shit.
好吧 让我给你搭把手
Okay. Let me give you a hand here.
-我拿千斤顶 -好的
– I’ll take the jack. – Okay.
-你拿着轮胎 -好的
– You get the tire. – All right.
犰狳旅馆 内有空房♥
你太可爱了
You are so sweet.
到我了
My turn.
我的天 你看看你
Oh, my God, look at this.
我的天
My God.
老家伙太不专心了
想让我叫停吗
别说瞎话
坐下
-你想要… -当然
– Would you like… – Oh, yes.
太棒了
This is so nice.
欢迎来到伊利诺伊州
他没在前面吗
我看到他了 跟我们隔着三辆车
他在做什么
老爹 你这是要去哪里
Tata, where are you going?
旅馆就在前面
The hotel is right up here!
让开
Move!
起开
Dale.
哥们 快让开
让开 嘿
Hey, move! Hey!
让开
Move! Okay.
他人在哪里
Where the hell is he?
-他往哪儿走了 -就这里
– Where’s he going? – Over here.
你♥他♥妈♥是谁 老头
Who the fuck are you, ruco? Eh?
我是厄尔
I’m Earl.
-厄尔 -是的 厄尔
– Earl? – Yeah. Earl.
姓什么 我不认识什么厄尔
Earl who? I don’t know any fucking Earl.
厄尔 那个司机
Earl, the driver.
你♥他♥妈♥快进去
Get your fucking ass inside, man.
你在这里做什么 老头
What the fuck are you doing here, old man?
我只是把货物运来 仅此而已
I’m just bringing in my load, that’s all.
但你不应该来这里
But you’re not supposed to be here.
你看 地址写的就是这里 看
Look, the address says right here. Look.
欢乐路771号♥
It’s 771 Joy Drive.
好吧 下次别这么做了
Okay. Just don’t do it again.
你♥他♥妈♥是谁 混♥蛋♥
Who the fuck are you, pendejo?
我是他的负责人
I’m his handler.
那就好好管管他 他不应该来这里
Then handle him. He ain’t supposed to be here.
我会处理的
I’ll take care of it.
不行 快他妈把这老头赶走
你把他带到我的房♥子里 还像条狗一样跟我说话
这老不死的 把他赶出去 不然他们会杀了我
冷静点 别这么和我说话
我才不冷静
你知道我是谁吗
我才不管
你不管是吧
我是胡里奥·古提瑞兹
你闭上你的狗嘴 明白不
闭嘴
谁派你来这的
Who sent you here?
谁给你的地址
Who gave you this address?
我不知道 他是个很壮的家伙
I don’t know. He was a big guy.
看着像是墨西哥人 全身上下都是纹身
Mexican-looking guy. He had tattoos all over.
很吓人 至少吓到我了
Very scary, at least to this gringo.
好吧 我认识的每个人都长这样
Okay, that could be anyone I know.
他叫什么
What’s his name?
我不知道他的名字
I don’t know his name.
你觉得我是谁 亚历山大·贝尔吗
What do I look like, Alexander Graham Bell?
我连短♥信♥都不会发
I don’t even know anything about texting and all this shit

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!