– I’ll wait in the car, Mom. – No. Honey.
亲爱的
Honey.
我说呢
Oh, well, of course.
你才不是为了婚礼来的
You’re not here because of the wedding. No, no.
你来是因为无处可去了
You’re here because you had nowhere else to go.
又是这样
Again!
你还答应金妮要出婚礼的钱
And you promised Ginny you’d help pay for the wedding.
没事的 外婆 可以让客人自带酒水
It’s fine, Grandma. We can just make it BYOB.
什么没事 不可能没事
No, it’s not fine. It’s never been fine.
-你消停会儿行不 -不好 他麻烦大了
– Why don’t you knock it off? – Oh, man, he’s in deep shit.
住嘴
Just stop it.
每次回来都是这样
Come back doing the same old shit all the time.
你哪里来的胆子
How dare you come in here
在她面前搞这一出
and make all this fuss right here in front of her.
因为你女儿结婚你不在
Because you weren’t there for your own daughter,
现在又让外孙女失望
and now you’re letting down your granddaughter?
-但我一点不惊讶 知道为什么吗 -为啥
– But it’s no big surprise, you know why? – Yeah, why?
因为你从来不是个好父亲 好丈夫
You were never a real father or a husband.
我每周有六十个小时在路上
I was on the road 60 hours a week
为了赚钱养家
to provide for this family.
你在胡说什么
What the hell are you talking about?
去你的养家糊口 你自己心里没数吗
On the road providing? Ha! You know what you do?
你跟狐朋狗友鬼混
You play with your friends.
你们互相吹捧
You sit around and hand each other trophies
-看着种子发芽 -吹捧
– for watching seeds sprout. – Trophies?
-你这个萱草大王 -你这个…
– Mr. Daylily. – You fucking…
金妮 你过来
Ginny, come here, please.
真是对不起
Oh, my God, I’m so sorry.
没事外婆 谢谢你
It’s okay, Grandma. Thank you.
对不起 亲爱的
Oh, I’m so sorry, darling.
他们改好了
They did the alterations.
下周见 宝贝儿
I’ll see you next week, sweet girl.
谢谢你 外婆
Thank you, Grandma.
真的对不起 亲爱的
I’m sorry, darling. I’m sorry.
我这就走
I’ll be going.
我去去就回
Be right back.
臭婊♥子♥
Bitch. Bitch.
嘿伙计
Hey, man.
婚礼让每个人都发了疯
Weddings make everyone crazy.
狗血一大堆
Always some kind of drama.
是啊 没错
Yeah. You got that right.
看起来你之前跑过不少路嘛
Looks like you covered some ground in your day.
是的
Yeah.
五十个州去过四十一个
Forty-one states out of 50.
没吃过罚单 老司机了
Never had a ticket, nothing. Just drive.
从不惹麻烦
I never had a problem.
这老货车很不错 记录良好
This old truck is great. Got a good record.
-没吃过罚单吗 -没有
– No tickets, huh? – Nah-uh.
一张也没有
Never had one.
我这辈子都没吃过
Ever in my life, I’ve never had one.
我祖父也是个公路勇士
My grandpa was a real road warrior, too.
他喜欢开车
He loved to drive.
是啊 祖父们好样的
Yeah. Well, let’s hear it for gramps.
我叫理查德 叫我里科
I’m Richard. Rico.
我是金妮伴娘的朋友
I’m a friend of one of Ginny’s bridesmaids.
好的里科 我叫厄尔
Yeah, okay, Rico. My name’s Earl.
厄尔 如果你遇到了麻烦…
Hey, Earl, you know, if you’re really stuck…
我认识人在招司机
I know some people who would pay you to just drive,
从一个城市到另一个
one city to another.
就花钱让我开开车吗
Pay me to just drive?
你有什么好处呢 小滑头
What do you get out of it, slick?
我的意思是 我有朋友
All I’m saying is, I have friends
在招像你这样谨慎的司机
looking for cautious drivers like you.
好的
Yeah.
这样你就能帮你外孙女了
You could help your granddaughter.
好的
All righty.
就开开车
Just drive.
好吧
Okay. All right.
轮胎
说是轮胎店 到底哪一家啊
It says “tire shop,” but which one?
出♥售♥减震支柱
得克萨斯州 埃尔帕索
你好 我是厄尔
Hola. I’m Earl.
你好 厄尔
Hola, hola, Earl.
从车厢哪里开始切啊
Where do you want us to cut the compartment, huh?
座位下面 还是轮舱
Under the seat? The wheel well?
要对车厢干嘛
Do what to the compartment?
把你的货车切了
Cut up your truck.
什么 切了…
What are you talking about? Cutting up the…
等等 没人可以动我的车
Look, nobody’s gonna cut up this truck, understand?
把东西放在那后面
Put whatever you want right back there,
高尔夫球杆旁边 是安全的
next to the golf clubs. It’ll be safe.
没问题的
No problem.
你是疯了吧 老头子
?Estás loco, viejo, huh?
你疯了吗 老头子
You’re fucking crazy, huh?
是啊
Yeah.
疯了 我也疯了
Loco…me también.
-拿着 -这是什么
– Take it. – What’s this?
不管白天晚上都要接
You answer this, day or night…
但你不准用它打电♥话♥
But you don’t call anyone.
到了交货点 有人会给你发短♥信♥
When you get to the drop, someone will text you.
短♥信♥
Text?
你知道怎么发短♥信♥吗
You know how to text?
那个…
Well…
电♥话♥拿好
Hold on to the phone.
响了就接 给
If it rings, you answer. Here.
到了酒店 把车停好
When you get to the hotel, park your truck.
把钥匙放在储物箱里
Put the keys in the glove compartment.
然后一小时后再回去
Then come back in an hour.
你的钱 还有钥匙 都会在里面
Your money will be in the glove compartment with the keys.
懂了吗
Do you understand?
懂了
Si, si.
懂是懂了 不过
I understand. But what would happen
要是有人偷了钱或者卡车怎么办
if somebody steals the money or my truck?
没人会偷的
No one will fuck with it.
我们到处都有眼线 老头子
We got eyes everywhere, viejito.
听着 老头子
Oye, viejito.
为你自己好
Do yourself a favor.
别往袋子里看
Don’t look in that bag.
也许你可以指认我们
You might think you can identify us,
或者知道这家轮胎店
or know about this tire shop,
但别忘了
but don’t forget,
我们知道你是谁
we know who you are.
懂了
Comprende.
我不会偷看别人的袋子的
I’m not gonna look in anybody’s bag.
好了 老爷爷
Okay, papa.
谢谢你
Thank you.
走吧
Come on.
继续倒
Dale.
再见
Adios!
欢迎加入 贝茨探员
Welcome to the team, Agent Bates.
谢谢你 长官
Thank you, sir.
请坐
Go ahead and have a seat.
搬过来家人还适应
So, how’s your family adjusting to the move?
喜欢这座城市吗
Do they like the city?
你应该不想听真话
I’m assuming you don’t want the truth.
不想
No.
你在纽约和首都破了好些大案
Listen, you made some big cases in New York and D.C.
希望你也能在这里发光发热
and I’m expecting you to do the same thing here.
-遵命 -很好
– Yes, sir. – Good.
没人想熬过芝加哥漫长的冬天
No one wants to sit through these long Chicago winters
但犯罪分子蠢蠢欲动
but we got crime coming out of our ass.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!