我只是提个建议
Hell, just an idea, you know?
厄尔 等等 你要去哪
Earl, Earl. Wait. No, no. Where are you going?
我要回我房♥间
Hey, I’m gonna go up to my room.
在那里我有身份地位
There I’m somebody.
没人想泄密给贩毒集团
No one wants to tip off the cartel,
但我们得展示这起案子的进展
but we have to show some kind of progress with this case.
但你说的是公♥关♥噱头
But you’re talking about a PR stunt.
在阿林顿 也有一桌官员
In Arlington, there’s a table of administrators
五角大楼所在地
跟我们一样闲坐着
sitting around just like us,
只是他们想知道我们到底在干什么
only they’re wondering what the hell we’re doing,
是不是其他人会更有效率
and if maybe someone else wouldn’t be more productive.
我们需要逮到人 贝兹探员
We need busts, Agent Bates.
据线报称
Well, there’s an alleged, uh,
这两天 有一间藏♥毒♥屋会收到一批货
stash house that might be getting a shipment in the next couple of days.
这才像话
That’s more like it.
-可能会逮到罪犯 -很好
– Possible busts. – Good.
但得装成本地警♥察♥
Have to look like local PD, though.
是演给贩毒集团看
To the cartel.
报告会反映是我们的行动
Our report will reflect it’s from our operation.
就这么做 但要逮到人
Do it. But I want busts.
你听到了
You heard the man.
这事很棘手
It’s tricky.
祝你好运
Splish-splash.
行动前还有什么命令吗
Any last minute orders?
有 不许打中我 除非很有必要
Yeah. Nobody shoot me, unless absolutely necessary.
你才是主导 队长 我们只是游客
Nah, it’s your show, Captain. We’re just tourists here.
先生们 你们都听见他说的了
All right, gentlemen, you heard the man.
照常行动 准备好武器
Business as usual. Weapons hot.
警♥察♥
Police!
趴下
Get down!
趴到地上 趴到地上
Get on the ground! Get on the ground!
趴下 给我趴下
Get down! Get on the ground!
前进 趴好
Move! Stay down!
趴下 趴下
Get down! Get down!
都趴下
Get on the ground!
别想耍花招
Don’t even think about it.
不许动
Don’t move!
五包这个
Five of these.
这应该够了
We got what they wanted, I suppose.
是啊 两个无足轻重的非法移♥民♥
Yeah. Two nobody illegals
几包可展示给媒体看的可♥卡♥因♥
and a few bags of coke to lay out for the press.
立下这种”大功” 我都能退休了
Guess now I can retire.
魅力美容学校
Glam Cosmetology welcomes
热情欢迎在座各位毕业生亲友
the friends and family of our graduates.
感谢你们出席本典礼
Thank you so much for being here today
共同祝贺这些追寻梦想的
to honor these lovely young men and women
可爱年轻人
who are following their dreams.
我们非常以本校毕业生为荣
We are so proud of our graduates.
你真是不怕吃苦头
You’re a glutton for punishment.
的确不怕
No.
-我真的受到了邀请 -现在他们准备迈进
– I’ll have you know I was invited. – And now they are moving on
人生新篇章
to the next chapter of their lives.
今晚 你们是理发师 发型设计师
Tonight, you are barbers, hair designers…
你戴的什么东西
What are you wearing?
只是个金手镯
It’s just a gold bracelet.
你喜欢吗
You like it?
我们都先暂停下来 尽情享受今天
We all need to take a pause and savor this day.
回顾之前的旅程
Reflect on the journey,
挑战 和阻碍
the challenges, and the obstacles…
你来这里干什么
What are you doing here?
我只是想弥补过去
I’m just trying to make up for lost time.
而且 我真心认为教育很重要
And, uh, I do feel that education is important.
感谢上帝 她终于凑足学费
Well, thank God she finally scrounged up
完成学业
enough money to finish school.
是啊 都是上帝的功劳
Yeah. Thank God.
是你吗 不可能
You? Impossible.
怎么了 你没事吧
What’s the matter? You okay?
没什么 偶尔会这样
It’s nothing, it’s nothing. It comes and goes.
-没大碍 -好吧
– It’s nothing. – All right.
不用担心 我没事
No worries, no worries. I’m fine.
我没事
I’m fine.
-好吧 -我没事
– All right. – I’m fine.

Pull!
麻烦鼓掌
Aplauso, por favor.
谢谢
Gracias.

Pull!
狗♥娘♥养♥的
Hijo de puta madre.
古斯塔沃
Gustavo.
怎么了
Que paso?
拉顿死了
Laton is gone.
他变得太心慈手软
He was getting too lenient.
缉毒局正在严打
The DEA is cracking down,
我会因为他的无能去蹲牢房♥的
and I’m not gonna rot in prison because of his deficiencies.
所以我把他解决了
So, I got rid of him.
现在由我说了算
It’s my show now.
不准再拖拉
No more tardiness.
不准再失联
No more going off radar.
一切照计划进行
Everything goes according to plan.
不许有偏差和借口
No deviations, no excuses.
所有人服从安排
Everybody gets with the program,
否则就滚蛋
or they go away.
我不管是谁
I don’t care who it is.
没错 你的外国佬也要遵守
And yes, this goes for your gringo, too.
你有意见吗
You have a problem with that?
没有
No.
带他认识新团队的人
让他知道我们不是闹着玩的
古尼汉堡店
您的汉堡好了
Here’s your burger.
-谢谢 -谢谢光临
– Thank you. – Thank you.
计划有变 老头
Change of plans, viejo.
你跟着我们
You follow us.
我们要去哪
Where are we going?
下车
Get out.
这里真安静
It’s so quiet out here.
方圆几里都没人
No one for miles.
你给我听好了 老头
I want you to listen carefully, viejo.
有新规矩
There’s new rules.
你准时出现 准时出发
You show up on time. You leave on time.
不许擅自停下 别一堆借口
No unscheduled stops. No fucking bullshit, man.
所有指示都要严格执行
All orders are to be followed to the letter.
我们有份礼物送给你
We have a gift for you.
萨尔
Sal.
打开看看 老头
Go. Open, viejo.
这手♥机♥是给你的 你留着
It’s a phone for you. This one you keep.
随时带在身上
You keep it on you at all times.
不服从命令就跟他一个下场
That’s someone who didn’t follow orders.
路线你都清楚
So you know the routes.
我们不会陪着你
We’re not gonna babysit you,
但我们的眼线无所不在
but we have eyes everywhere.
我们只警告你一次
We’re only warning you once.
不许再迟到 厄尔
No more late shit, Earl.
新老大说 你再敢晚到 就毙了你
New boss says, you show up late again and you’re done.
你逃不出我们手掌心 混♥蛋♥
We own your ass, cabron,
所以别干蠢事
so don’t be stupid,
否则让你人间蒸发
or you disappear.
知道了
Si.
记得接电♥话♥
Answer that phone.
照他们说的做
You do as you’re told.
别惹事
Don’t be a problem.
惹事就是这种下场
That’s what happens when you’re a problem.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!