Yeah. Yeah.
好的
Okay.

All right.
近来如何 老爹
Hey, what’s going on, big poppa?
很好 一切都好
Yeah, good. Just everything good.
再次上路出发
I’m just on the road again.
-你是皮条之王 对吧 -对
– You’re king pimping, huh? – Uh-huh, yeah.
有点那意思
Kind of like that.
-怎么了 -和之前一样
– Yeah? – Same as before.
响铃你就接 无论日夜
It rings, you answer. Day or night.
你知道 我手里还有上次那个呢
Yeah, well, you know, I’ve got this other one from before, too.
-让我看看 -好
– Oh, yeah. Let me see. – Yeah.
这个啊
Ah, si.
这电♥话♥还很好用呢
Hey, that was a perfectly good phone.
怎么了
What’s going on?
厄尔 任务一结束你就把手♥机♥扔了
Earl, you throw your phone away when your run is done.
我猜你还没学会怎么发短♥信♥吧
I don’t suppose you learned how to text yet either, huh?
我能发
I can text.
我能学会
I’ll be able to.
下次见面时我就会发短♥信♥了
Next time you see me, I’ll be texting.
疯狂打字
Texting my brains out.
看上去不错 爷爷
Okay. Looking good, abuelito.
好的
Okay.
厄尔
Hey, Earl.
怎么了
Yeah?
之前同一家旅馆
Same hotel as before.
同一家旅馆 我会到的
Yeah, same hotel. I’ll be there.
好的
Okay.
开门
Vamos.
第二趟
老韦斯烟花
白沙国家纪念公园
出口
西红柿 鳄梨 蜂蜜脆片
营业中
1980年的哈雷铲头
1980 Shovelhead.
我之前骑着一辆摔了个狗吃屎
I ran one of those things into the ground.
可能是继电器出毛病了 小子
It’ll probably be the relay, son.
你叫谁”小子”呢
Who you calling “son”?
你们是姑娘啊
Oh, you’re gals, huh?
姑娘 拜托 老古董
Gals? Come on, old-timer,
我们是摩托姬佬帮
we’re dykes on bikes.
真的假的
No shit.
好吧
Okay, well.
你真觉得是继电器的问题吗
So, you think that’s the issue? The relay?
提前检查一下也好
It’s a good early check.
肯定是继电器
It’ll be the relay.
谢了 老爹
Thanks, Pops.
不客气 姬佬
You’re welcome, dykes.
汽车旅馆
这不好
No bueno.
-你个疯犊子 -疯老头
– You crazy motherfucker. – Crazy old man.
考虑了我们的提议吗 伙计
Think about our offer, amigo?
没有 而且我是菲律宾人 不是墨西哥人
Uh, no. And I’m Filipino, not Mexican.
那是件好事
Well, that’s a good thing.
贩毒集团更难向你的家人们下手
It’ll be harder for the cartel to get to your family.
你为什么觉得我会为你们工作
Why do you think I’d work for you guys?
我们搜出了毒品 四十二万五千美金现金
I mean, we found drugs, $425,000 in cash
以及三把黑枪 都在你家
and three unlicensed firearms in your house,
这还只是个开头
so I mean, that’s a start.
更别说诈骗 偷税漏税 洗钱
Not to mention fraud, tax evasion, money laundering,
以及你违反的一系列州和联邦的毒品法
state and federal drug laws you’ve broken.
据我保守估计
I mean, conservatively, I’d say
各项罪名能让你把牢底坐穿
you’re looking at back-to-back life sentences.
我虽然不是预言家 但是
And I’m no psychic, but…
看你这精致修剪的指甲和光滑的小脸蛋
Looking at your manicured nails and your exfoliated skin
还有你的香薰蜡烛
and your scented candles,
我觉得你不太适合待在监狱
I don’t think you’re gonna fare too well in prison.
绝对是当小受的料
Oh, it’s definitely bitch material.
不出一天你就会成为别人的胯下玩物
You’d be somebody’s girlfriend in a day.
你可不希望那样 对吧
You wouldn’t like that, would you?
这还是贩毒集团没先抓到你的情况
And that’s before the cartel gets to you.
你意下如何 路易斯 我们能成为朋友吗
So, what do you think, Luis? Are we gonna be friends?
我该怎么做
What do I do?
就是干♥你♥的工作 像以前一样
Just do your job, go back to work,
做一名贩毒集团的好员工
be a good cartel employee
无论昼夜都要接我电♥话♥
and answer my calls day and night.
-好的 -很好
– Okay. – Good.
您缴纳的恢复金将取消抵押房♥屋的没收
The foreclosure will be canceled with your reinstatement payment.
另加滞纳金和杂费
Plus late fees and incidentals.
您说您有现金
You said you had cash?
是的
Yeah.
就在这
Right here.
好的
Okay.
什么玩意 混账东西
Piece of shit. Motherfucker.
海外退伍军人协会
这里怎么了 火灾吗
The hell happened here? Fire?
是啊 厨房♥着火了 所幸没人受伤
Yeah, in the kitchen. Nobody got hurt.
那就好
Oh, good.
那我要盘薄煎饼
I’ll have pancakes, then.
行啊
Yeah. Yeah.
不幸的是 保险公♥司♥耍臭无赖
Unfortunately, the insurance company’s jerking us around.
我们也许要很久才能拿到保险金
We might not see any money for years.
是啊
Yeah.
我从58年就开始光顾这里了
Well, I’ve been coming here since ’58.
这地方就像个政♥府♥机构
This place is like an institution.
真不知道老兵们今后该做什么
I don’t know what the hell the vets are gonna do.
我不知道
I don’t know.
再也没有周日晚上的波尔卡舞会了
No Sunday night polka parties.
也没有肉肉抽奖了
No more meat raffles.
老天 很快连海外退伍军人协会都要黄
What the hell, pretty soon it’ll be no more VFW.
我猜是吧 除非…
Yeah, I guess so. Well, that is unless, uh…
除非有人有两万五美金的闲钱
Not unless somebody’s got an extra 25K laying around.
你好啊 你好啊 你好啊
How do, how do, how do.
欢迎 厄尔先生 欢迎回来
Bienvenidos, Senor Earl. Welcome back.
谢谢 谢谢
Oh, thank you, thank you.
近来可好 老爹
What’s up, big poppa?
别来无恙 别来无恙
Oh, not too much, not too much.
老样子 老样子
Same old, same old.
一直在路上
Just on the highway.
你们呢
What’s going on?
看看这个
Look at this. Wow.
里面是什么 这么大
What’s in that? That’s big.
无需担心
Don’t worry about it.
-厄尔 -嗯 好的
– Hey, Earl? – Yeah. Oh, yeah.
-它响了你怎么办 -我接听
– It rings, you do what? – I answer.
-这才是好样的 老爹 -好的
– That’s my man. Big poppa. – Okay.
交给我
I got you.
记住 开车小心
Remember, con cuidado when you drive.
安全驾驶
Just drive safely.
-好的 -好
– Okay. – Si.
安全驾驶 好的
Drive safely. All right. Okay.
厄尔 睁大眼睛
Hey, Earl. Keep your eyes open.
-放心吧 我会的 -好
– All right. I will. – All right.
-行 就这样吧 -开门吧
– Okay. All right. – Vamonos.
第三趟
我了个去 该死的
Holy shit. Holy shit.
需要帮忙吗 先生
Need help, sir?
警官你好
Oh, Officer, hi.
需要帮忙吗
Need any help?
不不 我很好 谢谢
Uh, no, no. I’m fine, thank you.
你那装的是什么
What do you got there?
核桃 我要送核桃给我侄女呢
Pecans. I’m delivering pecans to my niece.
-核桃 -没错 核桃
– Pecans? – Yeah, pecans.
她能做出世界上最难吃的核桃派
She makes the worst pecan pie you’ve ever tasted.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!