Maybe the kid lied.
也许吧
Maybe.
等一下 他们在打电♥话♥
Hang on, there’s a call coming from inside.
他们也不知道他在哪里
They don’t know where he is either.
他们听起来很生气
They sound pissed.
说等他们找到他
Say when they find him,
就杀了他
they’re gonna kill him.
你没事吧
You all right?
还好
Good.
厄尔
Earl.
告诉我一件事
Tell me something?
任何事
Yeah, anything.
你怎么会有那么多钱
How did you come into all that money?
我只是…
Well, I just…
我不骗你
Well, I’m not gonna lie to you.
我是个高级牛郎
I’m a high-end gigolo.
-赏金猎人 -拜托
– Bounty hunter? – Come on.
说正经的
Seriously, come on.
好 说正经的
All right, seriously.
我是贩毒集团的毒骡
I’ve become a drug mule for the cartel.
在我外面卡车的后备箱里
And I’ve got 305 kilos of cocaine
有305公斤可♥卡♥因♥
sitting right in the back of my truck out there.
你是不打算告诉我了
You’re never gonna tell me.
好吧 无论你做了什么
Well, whatever you did,
你都不必为了让我们陪在你身边而去赚钱
you didn’t have to get rich for us to want you around.
我知道了
Yeah.
你终于来了
I see you finally came out here.
你看 她并没有完全抛弃你
See, she didn’t completely throw you away.
没有
No.
我对不起你 艾瑞斯
I failed you, Iris.
我是个糟糕的父亲 糟糕的丈夫
I was a terrible father, terrible husband.
都是我的错
I just blew it, that’s all.
错失了我的机会
Blew my chance.
我不这么觉得
I don’t think so.
我觉得你只是大器晚成
I think you’re just a late bloomer.
是啊
Yeah.
他们快要疯了
They’re shitting bricks.
已经跟他失联了一个多星期了
They haven’t heard from him in over a week.
那可是价值一千两百万的可♥卡♥因♥
And it’s like 12 mil worth of coke,
所以他们派了大批人马上路找他
so, I mean, they got people swarming the highways.
很好
Good.
我们有老爹的新消息了
We have new information on Tata.
我也有新消息 来自我的上级
I have new information, from my boss.
是时候结束了
It’s time to wrap this up.
拜托 我们肯定能抓到这个家伙
Come on, we can get this guy.
已经好几个月了 科林
Oh, it’s been months, Colin.
那再给我几天又何妨
So what’s a couple more days?
我们都不知道这个家伙是不是还活着
Look, we don’t even know if the guy is still out there.
我们能给你的时间和资源
You’ve been allotted as much time and resources
已经达到上限了
as we can give to anyone.
你做得很好了
You did good work.
如果在我们申请搜查令期间你还有几天时间
If you had a few more days while we finalize the warrants,
你打算怎么做
what’s your plan?
追踪他的追踪者
Follow his followers.
我们监听了几个毒贩的电♥话♥
We tapped the phones of a couple cartel guys
他们也在找他
that are also looking for him.
好 去做吧
Okay, do it.
谢谢
Thank you.
53个未接来电
98条信息
怎么了 你还好吗
What? You okay?
没事
It’s all right.
你是我毕生挚爱
You were the love of my life
也是我毕生苦痛
and the pain of my life.
我要让你知道
I need you to know,
你在这里
it’s all the world to me
对来我说就是全世界
that you’re here.
我爱你 玛丽
I love you, Mary.
今日胜过昨日
More today than yesterday?
明日更胜今日
But not as much as tomorrow.
我很了解玛丽 对需要帮助的人来说
I knew Mary well enough to know
没有比她更好的朋友
that there was no better friend,
更好的母亲 更好的良师益友
no better mother, no better mentor.
以及更好的倾听者了
No better listener to those in need.
纪念
玛丽·斯通
第一路德教教堂
伊利诺伊州 皮奥里亚
我们应该在各自的生活里
The light that she carried through
将她灵魂和精神中
in her soul and her spirit
所闪烁的光芒 传承下去
is something that we should carry on in our own daily lives.
那种乐观 积极
The optimism, the hopefulness,
即便在她生命最后的时光里
even at the end of her days.
她总是说”一切都比预想中更好”
“Everything works out better than expected,” she always used to say.
我们会想念她
We will miss her,
但她应该不希望我们今天沉浸在悲伤之中
but she would not want us to mourn today.
-谢谢你 先生 -节哀
– Thank you, sir. – Very sorry.
-非常感谢 -不客气
– Thank you very much. – Yes, sir.
-谢谢 -节哀
– Thank you. – Very, very sorry.

Hey, Dad.
那些花真漂亮
The flowers were really lovely.
谢谢你 亲爱的 很高兴你喜欢
Oh, well, thank you, dear. Glad you liked them.
我们想…
We’d, uh…
我们想邀请你来过感恩节
We’d like to invite you to Thanksgiving.
-真的吗 -是的
– Really? – Yeah.
绝对不会错过
Wouldn’t miss it for the world.

Good.
他在那 他在那
That’s him right there. That’s him right there.
你去哪了 厄尔
Where you been, Earl?
我有点事耽搁了
I’ve been unavailable.
为什么非让我们难做
Why you making us have to do this, hmm?
明明已经警告过你了 老头子
You were warned, viejo.
“纪念玛丽·斯通”
“Celebrating the life of Mary Stone.”
玛丽·斯通是谁
Who the fuck is Mary Stone?
是我妻子 她去世了
That’s my wife. She passed.
我知道你们警告过我
Yeah. I know I was warned.
但我还是擅离职守了 所以…
I went AWOL anyway so…
我没有意见 如果你们…
I won’t feel no ill will if you…
无论你们想怎样
Whatever goes on here.
动手吧
Just go ahead.
做你们该做的
Do the fucking… Do what you have to do.
古斯塔沃 我们找到他了
Gustavo, we found him.
等一下 他们在说老爹
Wait. They’re talking about Tata.
杀了他
他去参加葬礼了
He was at a funeral.
他老婆得癌症死了
His wife was dying of cancer.
但他现在已经在送货了
Pero now he’s finishing the run.
他们好像和他在一起
Sounds like they’re with him.
他知道规矩
我们警告过他了
He was warned.
是 但那是他老婆 他老婆出事了
我不在乎
I don’t care.
我是老板
是是
Si, si, si.
他们要杀了他
They’re gonna kill him.
古斯塔沃 他是我们最好的骡子
Gustavo, he’s the best mule we have.
我需要他们的GPS定位
I need a lock on a GPS now.
再派一架直升机来
And get the chopper in the air.
好吧 让他把这次运完
Okay. Let him finish his drop.
但如果他失手了 我就要你的命
If he fails, it’s your head.
知道了
Si.
去吧
Get it done.
好的
Okay.
已确定GPS位置
We have a location on that GPS track.
伊利诺伊州 55号♥州际公路以东四百米
Illinois, a quarter mile east off Interstate 55,
224号♥出口

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
前一篇文章阴风阵阵
下一篇文章吸血鬼生活
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!