…you gave everything and asked for nothing.
…你们付出了所有 却一无所求
You beat back despair and replaced it with hope.
你们打退绝望 重拾希望
For that, your country can never repay you.
而你的国家却无法给你们任何回报
But the price is too high…
但是付出的代价太大…
…and l won’t see any more of my bravest die.
…而我也不想再看到我的勇士们有任何的牺牲
lt is my duty to hereby disband…
职责所在 我将要解散…
…the Postal Service of the Restored United States.
…重建的美国的邮政服务
You are to burn your uniforms…
请将你们的制♥服♥都烧掉…
…and The Postman is to return to Minneapolis at once.
…而邮差也将立即返回明尼阿波利斯
Thank you.
谢谢
And God bless you all.
上帝保佑你们
The President.”
总统敬上
The President never wrote that letter.
总统从没写过这样的信
lf he could’ve, that’s what he would have said.
如果他能写信的话 他就会这么写的
Who’s the other letter to?
还有一封信是给谁的?
Bethlehem.
伯利恒
l’m taking it to him in the morning. What’s it say?
我早上就把信送过去 信上说什么?
Mail’s private, you know that. What does it say?
内容保密 你知道这是规矩 信上到底怎么说的?
lt says it’s over.
信上说要结束了
lt says we quit.
就是说我们要放弃了
lt says you quit!
那是你放弃了
What about the oath?
誓词是怎么说的?
Tell me something, Ford.
那你告诉我
How much mail can a dead postman deliver?
一个死了的邮递员又能投递几封信呢
lt’s over.
都结束了
Then l’ll take it.
那让我去送信
l can’t trust you.
我信不过你
lf this is the end…
如果这就是结局…
…if this is the last piece of mail that ever gets delivered…
…如果这是最后一封投递的信…
…l’ll take it.
…就让我来发吧
Whoever delivers this letter, Ford, probably dies for it.
无论谁发这封信 都有可能会牺牲
l’m still a postman!
我仍然还是个邮差!
You owe it to me.
你欠我的
l owe it to me.
我也欠我自己的
It’s not Ford’s fault.
那不能怪福特
He’s not like you. He doesn’t have your memories. None of them do.
他和你不一样 他没有你的那些经历 他们都没有
This is all they have.
这就是他们的全部了
lt’s the only decent thing they know. What?
这是他们知道的唯一神圣的事 什么?
Being a postman?
做个邮差?
lt’s all bullshit, Abby.
都是胡扯 艾比
All of it.
全是胡扯
l took the uniform off a skeleton to stay warm.
我穿制♥服♥只是为了保暖
l made up the rest to stay fed.
我只是安慰他们而已
There is no…
根本没有所谓的…
…Restored United States.
…重建的美国
l figured it was something like that.
我觉得事情就是如此
l’m going to Saint Rose.
我要去圣玫瑰园
l’m taking you with me.
我带你一起去
l’ve already packed your horse.
我已经帮你把马准备好了
l know you don’t want to hear it…
我知道你不想听…
…but that’s my child inside you.
…但是你的腹中有我的孩子
l want to see it born somewhere safe.
我想让他出生在一个安全的地方
l thought l recognized you.
我想我认出你来了
General Bethlehem said you should be on your knees when l do this.
伯利恒将军说当我把枪指着你时 你应该跪倒在地
l don’t give a damn what that asshole said.
我才不理那个混♥蛋♥说些什么
The general is a great man!
将军是个了不起的人物!
The general is a fucking lunatic.
将军就他妈的是个疯子
You want to see a man?
你想见识一下什么是男子汉?
That’s a man.
那就是
You ready?
准备好没?
Yes.
好了
You’re a better man than Bethlehem.
你至少要比伯利恒强些
l’ve seen it.
我看得出来
“To Bethlehem.
尊敬的伯利恒
This letter is my testimony…
这是我的真心话
…to the fact that there is no…
…事实上并没有…
…Restored United States…
…重建后的美国…
…and there is no postal service.”
…也没有什么邮政服务
He expects me to believe this?
他想让我相信这个?
lt’s true.
这是真的
l was there. He disbanded the carriers…
我当时就在那 他解散了邮递员组织
…and rode west.
…然后向西边走了
Traitor!
叛徒!
Then l’ve won.
这么说我赢了
Bring the one we found yesterday. They can die together.
把我们昨天抓到的那个人带过来 把他们一起处死
You traitor! You’re a traitor!
叛徒! 你这个叛徒!
That one’s the second-in-command.
那个人是那边的二号♥人物
Why doesn’t that surprise me?
怎么没让我感到惊喜呢?
l was thinking, sir…
我在想 长官…
…he might be more valuable to us as a prisoner.
…对我们来说把他关起来也许更有价值
You were supposed to kill him…
本打算让你干掉他的…
…weren’t you?
…对吗?
l couldn’t get close enough.
但是我没办法靠近他
Who are you?
你是谁?
My name’s Clark.
我叫克拉克
Postal Carrier for the Restored Republic of California.
重建后的加州邮递员
Who are you?
你又是谁?
Postmaster Ford Lincoln Mercury.
邮局局长 福特
lt’s an honor.
万分荣幸!
Wait!
等一等
Wait a minute. Hold your fire.
等一等 先别开火
You two don’t know each other?
你们俩并不认识?
This’ll never be over.
这将不会结束
lt’ll go on.
会一直持续下去
Except l’ll be fighting a goddamn ghost.
除非我是在和一个该死的鬼魂在战斗
Should we fire, sir? No, goddamn it!
可以开枪了吗? 别开枪 该死的
l won’t fight a ghost.
我不会和鬼魂打仗
Tabula…
白板…
…rasa…
…消除…
…gentlemen.
…先生们
A clean slate.
一段清白的历史
l want all mail carriers hunted down.
我要对所有的邮递员穷追猛打
l want The Postman found.
我一定要找到那个邮差
l want him dealt with.
我要狠狠地打击他
Colonel, organize the scouts.
上校 集♥合♥部队
You said he rode west?
你说他往西走了?
And this is his second-in-command?
而这是他的二号♥人物?
Yes, sir!
是的 长官
l’ll keep you to bargain with. The Postman is weak that way.
我会留你一条命用来谈判 要让邮差投鼠忌器
Set your rifle on the ground!
把枪扔到地上
Set it on the ground.
扔到地上
What? This old thing?
什么? 这个破玩意?
lt isn’t even loaded.
子弹都没上上去呢
Where are we?
我们这是在哪里?
You’re in Bridge City…
你们在大桥城…
…where we don’t allow guns.
…而这里不允许枪♥支♥
The sentry said you were coming.
岗哨说你要来了
l know you. You’re…
我知道你 你…
…famous.
…很出名
l was once…
曾经是…
…sort of…
…有那么…
…kind of.
…一点点
Not anymore.
不再是了
Looking to cross?
你们要穿过去?
We will be.
是的
Right now we’d appreciate some food.
但现在我们想要一些吃的
Okay.
没问题
There are some kids behind us.
在我们后面 还有几个孩子
How many?
几个?
3.
3个

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!