What are you…?
你怎么了?
Oh, God!
噢 上帝呀!
Come on down.
趴下
Don’t move.
别动
lf you had a bullet, you’d use it.
如果你有子弹 你早开枪了
Come on.
快走
l don’t think l ever had water soup before.
我想我很久没喝过汤了
Maybe next time we could try it with a little sand.
也许下次我们应该试着放点盐
Dirt.
泥土
Maybe a twig garnish.
也许只是一点佐料
You used to think l was funny.
你总是认为我很好笑
They killed Michael.
他们杀了迈克尔
l’m sorry.
我很难过
How sorry are you?
你难过什么?
What?
什么?
What’s that supposed to mean?
你这样问什么意思?
What’s with you?
你怎么了?
You have the mark of 8 on you.
你身上有个8的印记
Mark doesn’t mean…
印记并不表示…
You’re a liar.
你是个骗子
You were with Bethlehem.
你和伯利恒在一起
Does that make you one of them?
你也是他们的一分子?
Don’t make me use this.
别逼我用这个
Wind’s come up.
起风了
It’s getting colder too.
越来越冷了
Must be another storm.
另一场暴风就要来了
Anything else?
还要什么?
l didn’t mean for you to….
我不是说要你…
Your legs are going to rot off if you don’t try to walk.
你再不下床走动你的腿就要烂掉
l’m hurt. You’re lazy!
我受伤了 你懒惰!
Lazy?
懒惰?
l got a hole in my stomach…
我的胃上穿了一个洞…
…and l’m weak.
…而且我很虚弱
The big meals around here are snow and grass…
这周围只有雪和草…
…and we’re running out of grass.
…而且我们的草就要用完了
What’re you doing?
你要干什么?
Give me a break!
把早餐给我吧!
l’m going to check the pass.
我去检查一下关口
Why are you in such a hurry?
你为什么这么着急?
l could think of worse places.
我们可以考虑一下更糟的地方
Or l could think of worse company.
或者更糟的军队
Perfect!
好极了!
Help!
救命!
Help!
救命!
Please!
救命!
Quick!
快来呀!
God, help me!
上帝呀 救救我!
l told you that’s all there was.
我告诉你了我没事
That’s why you should have it.
正因为如此你该吃了它
l knew you could walk.
我知道你能走
You’re weird.
你真奇怪
lKnow that?
你知道吗??
We walked on the moon once, Abby.
我曾经在月亮上走过 艾比
So?
真的?
What good is that now?
但现在有什么好?
Obviously you’ve forgotten…
显然你忘记了…
…Tang and…
…唐 和…
…microwave ovens and….
…微波炉 还有…
Your face looks pretty.
你的脸看起来很可爱
l mean…
我的意思是…
…not so bruised.
…如果没受伤
Look…
其实…
…there’s something you’d better know.
…有些事你应该知道
You’re going to find out soon enough.
你很快就能发现
l’m pregnant.
我怀孕了
lt’s Michael’s baby.
是迈克尔的孩子
You’re just the body father.
但其实你才是真正的父亲
How do you know it’s mine…
你怎么知道是我的…
…not Bethlehem’s?
…不是伯利恒的?
He tried with me almost every night.
他每天晚上都和我在一起
He couldn’t do it…
但是他不行…
…so he beat me.
…所以他打我
Said it was my fault.
还说是我的错
l’m sorry, Abby.
对不起 艾比
What is it?
怎么了?
What’s wrong?
出什么事了?
ls it the baby?
是孩子吗?
The pass is clear.
那个关口空了
What happened?
发生了什么事?
Good, you got our stuff out.
还好 你把我们的东西搬出来了
Of course.
当然
What?
什么?
l don’t understand.
我不明白
l set the fire.
火是我放的
Did you think we’d stay here forever?
难道你认为我们要永远呆在这里吗?
No.
当然不是
l’d appreciate it if you’d walk with me to find someplace safe for the baby…
如果你能和我一起走 给孩子找一个安全的地方我会很感激的…
…then we can split up.
…否则我们就分开
You shaved.
你刮脸了
Looks nice.
看起来不错
You’re really weird!
你真是很奇怪!
You know that?
你知道吗?
You ever heard of Saint Rose, Abby?
你听说过圣玫瑰园吗 艾比?
l’ve heard people talk.
我听别人说过
l’ve heard lots of names…
我听过很多名字…
…Bliss, Hesperia, and New Eden.
…幸福之国 还有新伊甸园
Sheriff Briscoe says it’s a fantasy.
布里斯科镇长 说这是幻想
He’s wrong.
他错了
Saint Rose is out there…
圣玫瑰园 就在那里…
…and l’m going to find it.
…我要找到它
But you’re the postman.
但你是邮差
l’m nobody, Abby.
我谁也不是 艾比
This is what l hate.
我讨厌这样
Strangers.
陌生人
Do you say hi, or do you blow their heads off?
你是对她说 嗨 还是把她拦下来?
Do they want to share what they got or take what you have?
他们到底想分享他们所有的还是夺去你有的?
lf they want to take, how far are you willing to go to stop them?
如果他们想要夺取 你怎么去阻止他们?
All right, that’s far enough.
好了 停在那儿
We don’t want any trouble.
我们不想惹麻烦
Me neither, mister.
我也不想 先生
What are you?
你是谁?
Carrier 1 8…
18号♥邮递员…
…U.S. Postal Service.
…美国邮政服务
Got any mail?
有信吗?
That’s impossible.
那不可能
Ain’t you heard of The Postman?
你没听说过邮差吗?
No.
没有
Tell us.
告诉我们
He’s only the greatest man who ever lived.
他是幸存的最伟大的人
He crossed the wasteland…
他穿过荒地…
…shook his fist at the enemy…
…用拳头把敌人打倒…
…and spit in the eye of General Bethlehem himself.
…把口水吐到伯利恒将军的眼睛里
He’s back east with President Starkey right now.
他现在和斯达克总统一起从东边回来了
Who told you all this?
谁告诉你这些?
Postmaster Ford Lincoln Mercury.
邮局局长福特·林肯·马科瑞
He’s in direct contact with the restored Congress.
他亲自参加了重建的国会
Direct contact?!
亲自参加?!
l don’t believe this!
我不相信!
Carrier camp!
邮递员营地!
Carrier camp!
邮递员营地!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!