We got births and…
我们知道出生和…
…deaths.
…死亡
Got weather. Mostly gossip.
知道天气 大部分谈话
There’s nothing here.
这里什么都没有
Nothing?
什么都没有?
Everything…
所有的…
…is here.
…都在这
Am l the only one who sees that?!
我是唯一看见这些的?!
What?
什么?
A military man, especially a commander…
一个军人 特别是个指挥官…
…should keep a journal.
…应该有一本帐
After he’s gone, it’s the only real defense…
在他死后 这是唯一的防御…
…against the slander that later arises.
…对付那些后来出现的诽谤
Tell me about the other stuff you know.
告诉我你还知道些什么
Shit!
糟糕!
Get rid of the bodies.
把尸体抬走
l don’t want these people blamed for what we did.
我不想让这些人怪我们所做的
Neither snow, nor rain, nor gloom of night…
无论大雪还是暴雨 无论是炎炎烈日还是漆黑夜晚…
…through bandit’s hell, through firefight…
…穿过强盗的地狱 穿过战火…
…through flood and plague we cannot fail…
…穿过洪水和瘟疫 我们不能失败…
…no Holnist trash will stop the mail.
…什么都不能阻止邮件
You are now U.S. Postal Carriers.
你现在是美国邮递员
They changed the oath.
他们修改了誓词
Ford’s idea.
福特的主意
Figures.
身份
They don’t think to ask who they’re replacing…
他们从来没问过他们要取代谁…
…or why.
…或者为什么
Sir?
先生?
lt’d be an honor if l could shake your hand.
如果能和您握手我会感到很光荣的
Do l know you?
我认识你吗?
l don’t think so.
我想不认识
Good luck, then.
好运
Nice kid.
好孩子
He’ll probably be dead in a week.
要不了多久你就没命了
Now that is not your fault.
现在不是你的错
You’re exhausted. You need rest. There’s food…
你已经精疲力尽了 你需要休息 那里有食物…
Where are you going? Route .
你去哪儿? 22号♥路线
You’re grounded. Get off the horse.
你下来 下马
You know the rule.
你知道规则的
What rule?
什么规则?
, it’s too far south. Get off the horse.
22号♥太靠近南边了 下马
But they’re waiting on…
但是他们在等着…
Get off the goddamn horse!
你快给我下马!
l’ll tie him off to this one.
我回来处理的
You can’t keep doing this!
你不能再这么做了
Doing what? Riding all the routes.
做什么? 跑所有的线路
You’re not saving anybody.
你这样救不了任何人
Did l ever tell you how l got to be a postman?
我有没有告诉你我怎样成为一个邮差的?
l don’t know if you’d laugh or cry.
我不知道你是哭还是笑
What is it?
那是什么?
Watch out!
当心!
We got fire! Move!
着火了 快跑
“Postage due.” Elvis patrol.
邮资欠费 艾尔维斯巡逻
You want a war?
你想要挑起战争吗?
You want a war?!
你想要挑起战争吗?!
l’ll give you…
我就跟你来场…
…a war!
…硬仗!
l was…
我就是为战争…
…born for it!
…而生!
You murderers!
凶手!
You think you can ride?!
你以为你可以骑马?
Then today’s your lucky day!
那今天就是你的幸运日
Bethlehem says…
伯利恒说…
…he’s headed north.
…他会向北进攻
He’s going to kill 1 0 people in every town…
他将在每个镇子杀死10个人…
…then burn it to the ground for what you did.
…再在地上焚烧他们尸体 以此来报复你
He said that Pineview’s on his way.
他说他会到帕因纽去
He’d wait there for you, but not for long.
他将会在那里等你 但不会等太久
l was so scared, sir.
我很害怕
l thought they were going to kill me too.
我以为他们会杀了我
See?
看见没?
We’re too late. l told you.
我早告诉过你 我们来得太晚了
What’re you going to do?
你打算怎么办?
l’m going to stop this.
我要阻止他们
You can’t.
你不能
Get out of the way, Ford. All of you!
你给我让开 都给我让开
They’ll kill you!
他们会杀了你的
Hold him!
拦住他
Stop it!
住手
You’re hurting him! l’m not!
你们伤着他了 没有
Yes, you are!
伤着了
l’m not! l’m not hurting him.
没有 我们没伤害他
This is all my doing. l went against your orders.
这都是因为我 我没有执行你的命令
You told me to bury the dead Holnists, but l sent them Bethlehem.
你叫我埋了那些死尸 但我把他们送到伯利恒那里了
Why?
为什么?
Bethlehem has to know we won’t stop!
我们得让伯利恒知道 我们永不放弃
Goddamn it, Ford!
真是该死
Those people are dying because of us!
那些人是因我们而死啊
They’re dying because of what we did.
他们因为我们所做的才死的阿
They’re not! They’re dying because of Bethlehem…
不是的 他们是因为伯利恒才死的…
…because this is a shitty world! lf we’re going to change it…
因为这是个狗屎世界 如果我们要想改变它
…then someone might have to die.
…就总会有人要牺牲
lf l could make it be me down there, l would, but l can’t!
如果我可以替他们在下面受死 我愿意 但我做不到
No! Please!
不要啊 求你们了
You, out here! Hold her!
你 滚开 拦住她
Please!
求求你了
He’s out there somewhere.
他就在某个地方
Watching.
看着我们
l can feel it.
我能感觉得到
You feel it too, don’t you?
你也感觉到了 不是吗?
lt didn’t have to end like this, Sheriff!
镇长 本来大可不必如此
He knew where l’d be if he wanted to face me like a man!
他知道我在哪里 如果他是个男人他就会现身
lnstead he’s hiding…
但他却像个兔子一样…
…like a rabbit!
…躲起来了
So much for your Postman!
你们的邮差也不过如此
Lieutenant!
中尉!
Ready!
有!
We don’t even know their names.
我们甚至不知道他们的名字
We know their names.
我知道
l think that’s my dad.
那个就是我父亲
Aim!
瞄准!
Ride, Postman!
继续前进阿 邮差!
Ride!
继续前进!
You hear me?!
你听见了吗?!
l said,”Ride!”
我叫你们继续前进!
Fire!
射击!
My God, what have l done?
天哪 我都干了些什么啊!
What Ford did was wrong!
福特所做的是错的
But it doesn’t change anything…
但我们却没有采取任何的措施…
…for any of us, does it?
…来进行补救 不是吗?
ls this everybody?
人都在这了?
The rest are on the overdue list.
其余的还在赶路
Then this is everybody.
那就是都在这了
Got a letter from the President.
有封来自总统的信
“Greetings, all carriers.”
你们好 邮递员们!
Greetings, President Starkey!
总统好!
“l’ve been in contact with The Postman.
我一直都在和邮差保持联络
And l’ve received all the reports.
我收到了所有的报告
l’m proud of you all.
我为你们自豪
ln dark days, in a weary world…
在暗无天日的日子里 在这个黑暗的世界里…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!