there is no greater hunter than Prince Humperdinck.
这世上没有比胡姆普丁克王子更棒的猎人了
He can track a falcon on a cloudy day.
他能在乌云密布中找到猎鹰
He can find you.
他会找到你的
You think your dearest love will save you?
你认为你的至爱会救你吗
I never said he was my dearest love.
我从来就没说过他是我的至爱
And, yes, he will save me. That I know.
但 是的 他会来救我的 我确信
You admit to me you do not love your fiancé.
你是在对我说你不爱你的未婚夫吗
He knows I do not love him.
他知道我并不爱他
Are not capable of love is what you mean.
你的意思是不值得去爱了
I have loved more deeply…
我曾经深深的爱过…
than a killer like yourself could ever dream.
像你这样的凶手是无法想像的
That was a warning, Highness.
这只是一个警告 殿下
The next time, my hand flies on its own.
下次 我的手就会挥下去了
Where I come from, there are penalties when a woman lies.
在我的家乡 如果女人说谎是会受到惩罚的
Iocane. I’d bet my life on it…
艾厄藤 我敢断定…
and there are the princess’ footprints.
这些是公主的脚印
She is alive, or was an hour ago.
她还活着 或者说一个小时前还活着
If she is otherwise when I find her…
如果当我发现她遭到不测
I shall be very put out.
我会非常愤怒
Rest, Highness. I know who you are.
休息吧 殿下 我知道你是谁
Your cruelty reveals everything.
你的残酷说明了一切
You’re the Dread Pirate Roberts. Admit it.
你就是可怕的罗伯茨海盗 承认吧
With pride. What can I do for you?
很荣幸 有什么需要为您效劳的
You can die slowly, cut into a thousand pieces.
你会被碎尸万段 慢慢的死去
Hardly complimentary, Your Highness.
真是严厉的恭维啊 殿下
Why loose your venom on me?
你为什么要这么恶毒的诅咒我
You killed my love.
你杀了我的爱人
It’s possible.
有可能
I kill a lot of people.
我杀了很多人
Who was this love of yours?
谁是你的爱人
Another prince like this one… ugly, rich, and scabby?
另一个像这样的王子吗 丑陋 富有 而且口吃
A farm boy, poor.
一个农场男孩 穷困
Poor and perfect with eyes like the sea after a storm.
但有一双美丽的眼睛 就像暴风雨后的大海
On the high seas, your ship attacked.
就在那大海 你的船进行了袭击
And the Dread Pirate Roberts never takes prisoners.
而可怕的罗伯茨海盗是从不留俘虏的
I can’t afford to make exceptions.
我不能担♥保♥会有例外
Once word leaks out that a pirate has gone soft…
一旦有传言说海盗很温柔…
people begin to disobey you…
人们就会违抗你…
and then it’s nothing but work, work, work all the time.
所以只能专心的工作了
You mock my pain.
你刺痛了我的伤口
Life is pain, Highness.
生命就是痛苦 殿下
Anyone who says differently is selling something.
如果有人不同意 那他就是另有所图
I remember this farm boy of yours, I think.
我想我还记得你的那位农场小伙
This would be, what, five years ago?
应该是五年前的事了吧
Does it bother you to hear?
你听着会难受吗
Nothing you can say will upset me.
你说的任何话都不会让我难过
He died well.
他死得很安祥
That should please you.
这该会让你高兴点吧
No bribe attempts or blubbering.
没什么要求 也没哭没闹
He simply said, “Please…
他只是说 “拜托…”
“please, I need to live.”
“拜托 我要活着”
It was the please that caught my memory.
就是这个拜托勾起了我的记忆
I asked him what was so important.
我问他有什么如此重要
“True love,” he replied.
“真爱” 他回答
Then he spoke of a girl…
接着他提到了一个女孩…
of surpassing beauty and faithfulness.
她不但漂亮而且忠诚
I can only assume he meant you.
我可以认为他是在说您
You should bless me for destroying him…
您该庆幸我杀了他
before he found out what you really are.
在他发现您的本来面目前
And what am I?
我的本来面目
Faithfulness he talked of, madam…
他所说的忠诚 女士
your enduring faithfulness.
您忠贞不渝的忠诚
Tell me truly. When you found out he was gone…
老实对我说 当您知道他死了…
did you get engaged to your prince that same hour…
您是立即就和王子订婚…
or did you wait a whole week out of respect for the dead?
还是为了表示对他的哀悼而等了一个星期
You mocked me once. Never do it again!
你又一次伤害了我 别这样做了
I died that day!
那天我也死了
You can die, too, for all I care!
你也可以去死 我只关心这个
As… you… wish!
遵您所愿
My sweet Westley.
我亲爱的维斯特雷
What have I done?
我究竟干了什么
They’ve disappeared.
他们不见了
He must’ve seen us closing in…
他肯定是发现我们逼近了…
which might account for his panicking into error.
这会使他惊惶失措而导致出错
Unless I’m wrong, and I am never wrong…
除非我是错的 但我从未错过…
they are headed dead into the Fire Swamp.
他们是朝火沼泽走去了
Can you move at all?
你还能动吗
Move? You’re alive.
动 你还活着
If you want, I can fly.
如果你愿意 我可以飞
I told you I would always come for you.
我告诉过你我会出现在你身边的
Why didn’t you wait for me?
你为什么不等我
Well…
那个…
you were dead.
你死了
Death cannot stop true love.
死亡不能阻止真爱
All it can do is delay it for a while.
死亡能做的只是耽搁一会儿
I will never doubt again.
我再也不会怀疑了
There will never be a need.
永远没有这个必要了
Oh, no. No, please.
噢 不 拜托
What is it? What’s the matter?
怎么了 有问题吗
They’re kissing again.
他们又接吻了
Do we have to hear the kissing part?
我们一定要听那些接吻的部分吗
Someday you may not mind so much.
将来某天你或许就不会介意了
Skip on to the Fire Swamp. That sounded good.
跳到火沼泽那一段 听起来挺吸引人的
You’re sick. I’ll humor you.
你是病号♥ 就随你的意吧
So now, where were we here?
噢 我说到哪了
Westley and Buttercup raced along the ravine floor.
维斯特雷和布特卡普就在峡谷里跑
Your pig fiancé is too late.
你的蠢蛋未婚夫也太慢了
A few more steps, and we’ll be safe in the Fire Swamp.
再一会 我们就会安全到达火沼泽了
We’ll never survive.
我们会丧命的
Nonsense! You only say that because no one ever has.
胡说 你这样说只是因为没人试过
It’s not that bad.
没那么糟糕
I’m not saying I’d like to build a summer home here…
我不是说我想在那儿搭一间避暑房♥子
but the trees are actually quite lovely.
但这些树的确很可爱
Well, now, that was an adventure.
噢 现在 那是个奇遇
Singed a bit, were you?
烧焦了一点 是吧
You?
你呢
One thing I will say…
我得说一句…
the fire swamp certainly does keep you on your toes.
火沼让你在意自己的脚趾
This will all soon be but a happy memory…
但这很快就会变成一个快乐的回忆…
because Roberts’ ship Revenge is anchored at the far end…
罗伯茨的船在很远的地方抛锚…
and I, as you know, am Roberts.
而我 正如你所知的 是其中一员
How is that possible…
这怎么可能…
since he’s been marauding twenty years…
他已经抢劫了20年…
and you only left me five years ago?
而你只是在五年前离开我的啊
I myself am often surprised at life’s little quirks.
我也常惊讶于生命中的一些急转弯
What I told you before about saying please was true.
我之前跟你说的关于”拜托”是真的
It intrigued Roberts…
罗伯茨起了兴趣…
as did my description of your beauty.
特别是当我向他描述你的美丽时
Finally, Roberts decided something.
最后 罗伯茨决定了一些事情
He said, “All right, Westley, I’ve never had a valet.
他说 “好吧 维斯特雷 我从未有过男仆”
“You can try it for tonight.
“你今晚可以试试”
“I’ll most likely kill you in the morning.”
“到明早我大概就会把你给杀了”
Three years he said that.
他说了三年这个
“Good night, Westley, good work. Sleep well.
“晚安 维斯特雷 做的不错 睡个好觉吧”
“I’ll most likely kill you in the morning.”
“到明早我大概就会把你给杀了”
It was a fine time for me.
那是一段不错的时光
I was learning to fence, fight, anything anyone would teach me.
我学会了剑术 搏斗 还有一些其他的东西
And Roberts and I eventually became friends…
罗伯茨和我最后成为了朋友…
and then it happened.
然后就这样发生了
What? Go on.
发生什么了 继续说

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!