Stop saying that!
别再说了
Hello! My name is Inigo Montoya!
你好 我叫埃尼戈·蒙托亚
You killed my father!
你杀了我的父亲
Prepare to die!
准备等死吧
Offer me money.
给我开个价
Power, too, promise me that.
权力也可以 保证有
All that I have and more, please.
我拥有的一切甚至更多 求你了
Offer me everything I ask for.
你尽管出个价
Anything you want.
你所要的一切
I want my father back, you son of a bitch!
我要的是我的父亲 你这个狗♥杂♥种♥
Westley, will you ever forgive me?
维斯特雷 你能原谅我吗
What hideous sin have you committed lately?
你最近又犯了什么可怕的错误
I got married. I didn’t want to. It all happened so fast.
我结婚了 我并不想 但一切发生得太快了
It never happened. It never happened.
不会再发生了 不会再发生了
But it did. I was there.
但还是发生了 我就在那儿
This old man said man and wife.
那老人说丈夫和妻子
Did you say I do?
您说了”我愿意”吗
We sort of skipped that part.
我们跳过了那段
Then you’re not married.
那么您不就没成婚嘛
If you didn’t say it, you didn’t do it.
如果您没说 那就没有
Wouldn’t you agree, Your Highness?
难道您不同意吗 殿下
A technicality that will shortly be remedied.
学术性的东西很快可以弥补
But first things first.
但首先
To the death.
为了死亡
To the pain.
为了痛苦
I don’t think I’m quite familiar with that phrase.
我认为自己不太熟悉这样的句子
I’ll explain…
我来解释…
and I’ll use small words so that you’ll be sure to understand…
说得更具体点 这样您就会明白了…
you warthog-faced buffoon.
你这个悲怜的小丑
That may be the first time in my life…
这是平生第一次…
a man has dared insult me.
有人敢侮辱我
It won’t be the last.
这不会是最后一次
To the pain means the first thing you lose…
为了痛苦的意思是您首先要失去的是…
will be your feet below the ankles…
您踝下之脚
then your hands at the wrists…
然后是您腕上之手…
next your nose.
接着就是您的鼻子
And then my tongue, I suppose.
然后就是我的舌头 我想
I killed you too quickly the last time…
我上次让你死的太容易了
a mistake I don’t mean to duplicate tonight.
今晚我不会犯同样的错误了
I wasn’t finished.
我还没说完
The next thing you lose will be your left eye, then your right.
接下来失去的是您的左眼 然后是右眼
And then my ears. I understand! Let’s get on with it!
而后就是我的耳朵 我明白 我们来吧
Wrong! Your ears you keep, and I’ll tell you why…
错 你会留着你的耳朵 让我告诉你为什么…
so every shriek of every child at seeing your hideousness…
这样每个小孩一看到你这样的怪物时就会发出尖叫声…
will be yours to cherish.
这个你就可以珍藏着
Every babe that weeps at your approach…
每个婴儿看到你靠近就会哭…
every woman who cries out, “God, what is that thing”…
每个女人都会大叫 “天啊 这是什么东西啊…”
will echo in your perfect ears.
那些声音会回荡在你完整无缺的耳边
That is what “to the pain” means.
这就是”为了痛苦”的含意
It means I leave you in anguish…
意味着让你痛苦…
wallowing in freakish misery forever.
永远徘徊于怪物的痛苦里
I think you’re bluffing.
你是在唬我
It’s possible, pig!
这是完全可能的 蠢货
I might be bluffing.
我或许是在唬人
It’s conceivable, you miserable vomitous mass…
这是可以想像的 你这个令人作呕的小丑…
I’m only lying here because I lack the strength to stand.
我只能在这撒谎 因为我连站起来的力气都没有
Then again…
又来了…
perhaps I have the strength after all.
或者我有力气呢
Drop your sword.
放下剑
Have a seat.
坐下
Tie him up.
把他绑起来
Make it as tight as you like.
尽量绑紧点
Where’s Fezzik?
菲兹克在哪
I thought he was with you.
我以为他和你在一起
In that case…
这样的话…
Help him.
去帮他
Why does Westley need helping?
为什么需要帮助维斯特雷
Because he has no strength.
因为他没力气了
I knew you were bluffing! I knew he was bluffing.
我就知道你是在唬人
Shall I dispatch him for you? Thank you, but no.
要我替你了结他吗 谢谢 但不用
Whatever happens to us…
无论我们发生什么…
I want him to live a long life, alone with his cowardice.
我要他活着 带着他的懦弱活着
Inigo, where are you?
埃尼戈 你在哪
There you are.
你在这啊
Inigo, I saw the prince’s stables…
埃尼戈 我看到王子的马房♥
and there they were, four white horses.
瞧 有四匹白马
And I thought, there are four of us…
我想 如果我们找到那位女士的话
if we ever find the lady.
刚好每人一匹
Hello, lady.
你好 女士
So I took them with me in case we ever bumped into each other.
所以我都带上了 这样我们就不用挤了
I guess we just did.
我想我们做到了
You did something right.
你做得很好
Don’t worry. I won’t let it go to my head.
别担心 我不会飘飘然的
You know…
你知道吗…
it’s very strange.
很奇怪
I have been in the revenge business so long…
我一直活在复仇的阴影里…
now that it’s over…
现在结束了…
I don’t know what to do with the rest of my life.
我不知道接下来要干些什么了
Have you ever considered piracy?
有考虑过当海盗吗
You’d make a wonderful Dread Pirate Roberts.
你会是一位出色的海盗罗伯茨的
They rode to freedom.
他们奔向自♥由♥
And as dawn arose, Westley and Buttercup knew they were safe.
黎明时分 维斯特雷和布特卡普知道他们已经安全了
A wave of love swept over them.
爱的波浪涌入他们
And as they reached for each other…
他们就在一起了…
What? What?
什么 什么
It’s kissing again. You don’t want to hear that.
又是接吻桥段 你不会想听的
I don’t mind so much.
我也不是太在意
Since the invention of the kiss…
自从发明接吻以来…
there have been five kisses…
有五种吻是…
that were rated the most passionate…
最充满热情的…
the most pure.
最纯洁的
This one left them all behind.
而这个吻让它们望尘莫及
The end.
结束
Now I think you ought to go to sleep.
现在 我想你该睡觉了
All right.
好的
So long.
再见
Grandpa…
爷爷…
maybe you could come over…
也许明天你能再过来…
and read it again to me tomorrow.
给我念念
As you wish.
遵您所愿

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!