Your brains, Fezzik’s strength, my steel.
你的头脑 菲兹克的力量 我的剑
That’s it?
就这些吗
Impossible.
不可能
If I had a month to plan…
如果我有一个月的时间计划…
maybe I could come up with something, but this…
或许会想到什么好主意 但现在…
You just shook your head!
你刚才动了下头
That doesn’t make you happy?
那不会让你高兴吗
My brains, his steel…
我的头脑 他的剑…
and your strength against sixty men…
你抵挡60人的力量…
and a little head jiggle is supposed to make me happy?
轻微的头部摆动应该让我高兴吗
If we only had a wheelbarrow, that would be something.
如果我们有辆手推车 也许能做点什么
Where did we put the wheelbarrow the albino had?
我们能拿手推车做什么
Over the albino, I think.
放一个巨人在上面 我想
Why didn’t you list that among our assets in the first place?
你怎么不把这个当成是我们的武器而放在第一位呢
What I wouldn’t give for a holocaust cloak.
如果我有件斗篷就好了
There we cannot help you.
这个我们就无能为力了
Will this do?
这个行吗
Where did you get that? At Miracle Max’s.
哪里拿的 “奇迹”马克斯的家里
It fit so nice, he said I could keep it.
我穿很合身 他说可以给我
All right. Come on, help me up.
好的 来吧 扶我起来
I’ll need a sword eventually.
我最需要的是一把剑
Why? You can’t even lift one.
为什么 你现在可拿不起
True, but that’s hardly common knowledge, is it?
实话 但这可是常识 对吧
Thank you.
谢谢
There may be problems once we’re inside.
有个小问题 我们进去后
I’ll say. How do I find the count?
我是说 我怎样才能找到伯爵
Once I do, how do I find you again?
如果我找到了 我怎样才能找到你们
Once I find you again, how do we escape?
找到你们后 我们又如何逃跑
Don’t pester him.
别烦他
He’s had a hard day.
他心情不太好
Right, right. Sorry.
对 对 抱歉
Inigo. What?
埃尼戈 什么
I hope we win.
我希望我们会赢
You don’t seem excited, my little muffin.
你似乎不太兴奋 我的伙计
Should I be?
我应该兴奋吗
Brides often are, I’m told.
新娘的样子
I do not marry tonight.
我今晚不结婚
My Westley will save me.
我的维斯特雷会来救我的
Marriage…
婚姻…
Marriage is what brings us together… today.
婚姻使我们今天相聚一起
Marriage…
婚姻…
that blessed arrangement…
是一个受祝福的典礼…
that dream within a dream…
是一个梦想中的梦想…
Stand your ground, men!
坚守阵地
I am the Dread Pirate Roberts.
我是可怕的海盗罗伯茨
There will be no survivor!
这里不会有人活着离开
Now? Not yet.
现在吗 再等等
My men are here.
我的人到了
I am here…
我也到了…
but soon you will not be here.
但很快你们就不在了
Now? Light him.
现在吗 点火
The Dread Pirate Roberts…
可怕的海盗罗伯茨…
takes no survivors.
不会放过任何人
All your worst nightmares…
你们所有的恶梦…
are about to come true.
即将成真
Then love…
那么爱…
true love…
真爱…
will follow you…
会伴随你们…
forever.
直到永远
The Dread Pirate Roberts…
可怕的海盗罗伯茨…
is here for your souls!
来取你的灵魂了
Stay where you are!
坚守住啊
Fight!
开战
Stay where you are!
坚守啊
So treasure your love.
所以珍惜你们的爱
Skip to the end.
跳到最后
Have you the ring?
你有戒指吗
Here comes my Westley now.
我的维斯特雷来了
Fezzik, the portcullis!
菲兹克 铁闸门
Your Westley is dead.
你的维斯特雷死了
I killed him myself.
我亲手杀了他
Then why is there fear behind your eyes?
那为什么你的眼神里透露着恐惧
Give us the gate key.
把大门钥匙给我
I have no gate key.
我没有大门钥匙
Fezzik, tear his arms off.
菲兹克 把他的手臂给撕下来
You mean this gate key?
你是说这扇门的钥匙吧
…and do you, Princess Buttercup…
你呢 布特卡普公主…
Man and wife! Say man and wife!
丈夫和妻子 说丈夫和妻子
Man and wife.
丈夫和妻子
Escort the bride to the honeymoon suite.
护送新娘回新房♥
I’ll be there shortly.
我很快就到
He didn’t come.
他没来
Kill the dark one and the giant…
把那黑衣的和巨人给杀了…
but leave the third for questioning.
留一个其他人来审讯
My name is Inigo Montoya.
我叫埃尼戈·蒙托亚
You killed my father.
你杀了我的父亲
Prepare to die.
准备等死吧
I need you!
我需要你
I can’t leave him alone.
我不能不管他
He’s getting away from me, Fezzik!
他逃远了 菲兹克
Please!
拜托
I’ll be right back.
我马上回来
Thank you.
谢谢
Strange wedding.
奇怪的婚礼
Yes… a very strange wedding.
是啊 一个非常奇怪的婚礼
Come along.

What was that for?
为什么
Because you’ve always been so kind to me.
因为你一直对我很好
And I won’t be seeing you again…
而我再也不会见到你了…
since I’m killing myself once we reach the honeymoon suite.
我回到新房♥后就要自杀了
Won’t that be nice?
那会更好吗
She kissed me!
她吻我了
Sorry, Father.
对不起 父亲
I tried.
我试过了
You must be that little Spanish brat…
你肯定是多年前…
I taught a lesson to all those years ago.
被我教训过的那个西班牙小子
Simply incredible.
真不可思议
Have you been chasing me your whole life…
你一直以来都在追捕我…
only to fail now?
然而又是失败啊
I think that’s the worst thing I’ve ever heard.
这真是我听过的最难过的事情
How marvelous.
真是令人惊讶
There’s a shortage of perfect breasts in this world.
世上就是缺少这一种胸怀
It would be a pity to damage yours.
毁了你的那真是可惜
Oh, Westley, darling!
噢 维斯特雷 亲爱的
Westley, why won’t you hold me?
维斯特雷 你为什么不抱我啊
Gently.
温柔地
At a time like this…
特别是像这样的时刻…
that’s all you can think to say, gently?
这就是你想要说的 温柔地
Gently!
温柔地
Good heavens, are you still trying to win?
天啊 你还想赢啊
You’ve got an overdeveloped sense of vengeance.
你的复仇欲望真是过于强烈了
It’s going to get you into trouble someday.
这会让你在某天遇上痳烦的
My name is Inigo Montoya.
我叫埃尼戈·蒙托亚
You killed my father.
你杀了我的父亲
Prepare to die.
准备等死吧
My name is Inigo Montoya.
我叫埃尼戈·蒙托亚
You killed my father.
你杀了我的父亲
Prepare to die.
准备等死吧
Hello! My name is Inigo Montoya.
你好 我叫埃尼戈·蒙托亚
You killed my father. Prepare to die.
你杀了我的父亲 准备等死吧

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!