What happens to her is not truly your concern!
她被怎么样完全不关你的事
I will kill her!
我会杀了她的
And remember this, never forget this…
记住这点 永远不要忘记这点
When I found you, you were so slobbering drunk…
当我找到你时 你还是一个流着口水的醉鬼…
you couldn’t buy brandy!
买♥♥不起白兰地
And you… friendless, brainless…
而你 无依无靠 蠢笨如猪…
helpless, hopeless!
无助 绝望
Do you want me to send you back to where you were…
你是不是要我把你送回到格陵兰岛…
unemployed in Greenland?
当一个失业流民
That Vizzini, he can… fuss.
那个维兹尼 他老是大惊小怪…
Fuss, fuss…
大惊小怪…
I think he like to scream… at us.
我想他喜欢对我们大呼小叫
Probably he means no… harm.
或许他并没恶意
He’s really very short on… charm.
他真的一点个人魅力都没有
You have a great gift for rhyme.
你在押韵方面有天赋
Yes, yes, some of the time.
对 有时候是
Enough of that!
够了
Fezzik, are there rocks ahead?
菲兹克 前面有礁石吗
If there are, we’ll all be dead.
如果有的话 我们都得死
No more rhymes, now. I mean it!
不要再押韵了 我是说真的
Anybody want a peanut?
谁要花生的
We’ll reach the cliffs by dawn.
我们会在黎明时刻到达悬崖
Why are you doing that?
你为什么要这样做
Making sure nobody’s following us.
确保没人跟踪我们
That would be inconceivable.
那真的是难以置信
Despite what you think…
不管你们怎么想的…
you will be caught, and when you are…
你们都会被逮住 那时候…
the prince will see you all hanged.
王子会把你们都给绞死的
Of all the necks on this boat, Highness…
船上所有人的脖子都会 殿下…
the one you should be worrying about is your own.
而您要担心其中一个是否是您自己
Stop doing that!
不要这样做了
We can all relax. It’s almost over.
我们可以放松一下 几乎要结束了
You are sure nobody’s following us?
你确定没人跟踪我们吗
As I told you, it would be absolutely, totally…
正如我对你所说的 那是完完全全 彻彻底底…
and in all other ways inconceivable!
不可想像的
No one in Guilder knows what we’ve done…
没有一个基尔德人知道我们在干什么…
and no one in Florin could have gotten here so fast.
也没有任何弗罗林人能这么快到这儿
Out of curiosity, why do you ask?
我很好奇 你为什么要问
I happened to look behind us, and something is there.
我碰巧往后看 有些东西在那儿
What?
什么
Probably some local fisherman…
或许是当地的渔民…
out for a pleasure cruise at night…
晚上出海吹吹风而已
through eel-infested waters.
就在鳗鱼滋生的水域
What?
什么
Go in! Get after her!
跳下去 捉她
I don’t swim.
我不会游泳
I only dog-paddle.
我只会狗爬式
Veer left!
向左拐
Left!

Do you know what that sound is, Highness?
您知道那是什么声音吗 殿下
Those are the shrieking eels.
那是鳗鱼的尖叫声
If you don’t believe me, just wait.
如果您不信我的话就等着瞧
They always grow louder…
会越来越大声的…
when they’re about to feed on human flesh.
特别是当它们享用新鲜的人肉时
If you swim back now…
如果您现在游回来…
I promise no harm will come to you.
我保证不会伤害您
I doubt you’ll get such an offer from the eels.
但我不敢担♥保♥鳗鱼是否会伤害您了
She doesn’t get eaten by the eels at this time.
这次她没被鳗鱼吃掉
What?
什么
The eel doesn’t get her.
鳗鱼不会伤到她的
I’m explaining to you because you look nervous.
我正要对你解释 你看起来有点紧张
I wasn’t nervous.
我没有紧张
Maybe I was a little bit concerned…
或许我只是有点关心…
but that’s not the same thing.
但那不是一♥码♥事
Because we can stop now if you want.
如果你想的话我们可以在此打住
No. You could read a little bit more, if you want.
不 如果你愿意的话可以再读一点
“Do you know what that sound is, Highness?
“您知道那是什么声音吗 殿下 ”
“Those are the shrieking eels.”
“那是鳗鱼的尖叫声”
Pass that, Grandpa. You read it already.
爷爷 这里你已经读过了
My goodness, I did.
天啊 是的
I’m sorry. Beg your pardon.
不好意思
All right, all right. Let’s see.
好的 好的 我看看
She was in the water, the eel was coming after her…
她在水中 鳗鱼跟着她…
she was frightened…
她很害怕…
the eel started to charge her, and then…
鳗鱼开始要攻击她了 然后…
Put her down. Just put her down!
把她放下 放下她
I think he’s getting closer.
我想他更靠近我们了
He’s no concern of ours.
他和我们并没关系
Sail on!
继续航行
I suppose you think you’re brave, don’t you?
我想你认为自己很勇敢 对吧
Only compared to some.
只是相对一些人是
Look! He’s right on top of us!
看 他就要赶上我们了
I wonder if he’s using the same wind we are using.
我在想他用的风力是否和我们的一样
Whoever he is, he’s too late. See?
无论他是谁 都太迟了 看到了吧
The Cliffs of Insanity!
疯狂之巅
Hurry up!
快点
Move the thing!
动一下这家伙
And that other thing!
还有那个
Move it!
快点
We’re safe.
我们安全了
Only Fezzik is strong enough to go up our way.
只有菲兹克才有这个能力
He’ll have to sail for hours till he finds a harbor.
他找停泊点都要花好几个小时
He’s climbing the rope, and he’s gaining on us!
他也在爬绳 他紧跟着我们
Inconceivable!
不可想像
Faster!
快点
I thought I was going faster.
我想我已经很快了
You were supposed to be this colossus…
巨人就像你这样啊…
you were this great legendary thing…
你本应是最有力量的东西…
and yet he gains!
而他就要追上我们了
I’m carrying three people, and he got only himself.
我带上了三个人 而他只是一个人在爬
I do not accept excuses. I have to find a new giant.
我不接受解释 我得找一个新的巨人
Don’t say that, Vizzini, please.
别这么说 维兹尼 求你了
Did I make it clear that your job is at stake?
我是否说得够清楚了 你的工作不保了
He’s got very good arms.
他的臂力很强
He didn’t fall?
他没掉下去
Inconceivable!
不可想像
You keep using that word.
你总是在用这个词
I do not think it means what you think it means.
我认为那并不意味着如你所想的意思
My God, he’s climbing.
我的天啊 他还在爬
Whoever he is, he’s obviously seen us with the princess…
无论他是谁 他明显也是冲着我们的公主来的…
and must therefore die.
因此必须得死
You carry her.
你带着她
We’ll head straight for the Guilder frontier.
我们要往基尔德边疆进发
Catch up when he’s dead.
他死后再赶上
If he falls, fine. If not, the sword.
如果他掉了下去 那很好 如果没有 就用剑
I’m going to duel him left-handed.
我来摆平他 左手
You know what a hurry we’re in.
你也知道我们的时间很紧
It’s the only way I can be satisfied.
这是我唯一满意的方式
If I use my right, tsk! Over too quickly.
如果我用右手的话 唉 那太快了
Have it your way!
用你自己的方式
You be careful.
你小心点
People in masks cannot be trusted.
戴着面具的人不可信
I’m waiting!
我在等
Hello there!

Slow going?
爬得很慢咧
I don’t mean to be rude, but this is not as easy as it looks.
我不想粗鲁 但这不像看起来那么容易
I’d appreciate it if you wouldn’t distract me.
如果你不转移我的注意力我就感激不尽了
Sorry. Thank you.
不好意思 谢谢
I do not suppose you could speed things up?
我想你是不可能提速的吧
If you’re in such a hurry…
如果你想快点的话…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!