Oh, my God! Do you have any money?
我的天,你有没有钱?
No! What are we gonna do?
没有,我们怎么办?
We’ll have to run for it.
我们要跑了
l can’t run.
我不能跑
My ankles are bad from waitressing.
我当侍应,把足踝弄坏了
Get up. Follow me.
站起来,跟我来
Quick, get in the car!
快点,上车
Tom, this is not our car. We don’t have a car.
这不是我们的车,我们没有车
We came by foot.
我们走路来的
lt doesn’t go.
它开不动
Of course it doesn’t go. There’s no key!
当然开不动,没有钥匙
l don’t understand. They always go in the movie.
我不明白,在电影里总开得动
This is real life. They don’t start without a key!
这是真实生活 没有钥匙是开不动的
They don’t? Let’s go!
真的?我们走吧
Get back here! You can’t run out on this check!
回来,你们不能赖帐
A couple of deadbeats! Get back here right now!
两个穷光蛋,快回来
l’m sorry about the money. l had no idea.
那些钱的事我很报歉 我不知道的
That’s OK. lt’s not gonna be so easy…
不要紧,在这个世界…
to get along without it in this world.
没有它是不容易过活的
l guess l have to get a job.
我看我要去找份工作了
That’s not gonna be so easy, either.
那也不是这么容易
Right now the whole country’s out of work.
现在全国都失业
Then we’ll live on love.
那么我们靠爱情过活吧
We’ll have to make some concessions, but so what?
我们得作出让步,那又如何?
We’ll have each other. That’s movie talk.
我们有对方 这是电影的对白
You look so beautiful in this light.
你在这灯光下真漂亮
But you’re not real.
但你不是真实的
Was that real enough for you?
这样够真实了吧?
You kiss perfectly.
你吻得很美妙
lt’s what l dreamed kissing would be like.
我梦想中吻就是这样的
Come away with me to Cairo.
跟我到开罗去吧
Cairo?
开罗?
We’ll live in the desert.
我们会住在沙漠上
The blue-gold light of sunset falling over your hair.
日 落金蓝色的余晖 散落在你的头发上
l’m sorry. l’m a little tipsy from the champ–
对不起,那香槟让我有点醉
Where’s the fade-out?
那个淡出画面到哪了?
What?
什么?
Always when the kissing gets hot and heavy…
通常情深一吻之后
just before the lovemaking, there’s a fade-out.
在做♥爱♥前就有淡出的画面
Then what?
然后怎么样?
Then we’re making love in some private, perfect place.
然后我们在一个辟静的 好地方做♥爱♥
That’s not how it happens here.
这里的情况不同
There’s no fade-out?
没有淡出?
No. But when you kissed me, l felt like my heart faded out.
没有,不过当你吻我时 我觉得我的心淡出 了
l closed my eyes, and l was in some private place.
我闭上眼睛 我在一个辟静的地方
How fascinating. You make love without fading out?
多奇妙,你们没有淡出就做♥爱♥?
l can’t wait to see this.
我等不及想看看
Listen, l…
听着,我…
l’m not that kind of girl.
我不是那种女孩
l’m married.
我已经结婚了
lt’s clear how miserable you are with your husband.
很明显你跟你的丈夫 相处得很痛苦
lf he hits you again, you tell me.
如果他再打你,你要告诉我
l’d be forced to knock his teeth out.
我会逼不得已打掉他的牙齿
l don’t think that’d be such a good idea. He’s big.
那不是个好主意,他很壮的
l’m sorry.
对不起
lt’s written into my character, so l’d do it.
我的角 色就是这样,所以我会做
Listen. l think l’d better go home now.
我还是回家去了
lt’s late. lt’s been a whirlwind of a day.
很晚了,今天发生了很多事
What are you going to do?
你打算做什么?
l’ll sleep here at the carousel, then walk around…
我会在旋转木马上睡觉 然后到处逛逛
drink in the night air…
品尝夜空的空气
enjoy my freedom…
亨受着我的 自 由…
and dream of you.
和梦着你
You got in late last night.
你昨晚很晚才回来
You were out like a light.
你匆匆 出去了
l took a hot bath to relax me.
我洗过热水浴放松自 己
You want to get me a cup of coffee?
拿杯咖啡给我好吗?
Sure.
好的
There was some big deal going on at the movie house.
戏院发生了大事
A big crowd when l went to buy cigarettes.
我去买♥♥香烟时有一大群人
l couldn’t get the story straight.
我不知道发生了什么事
Some guy ran out the side exit with a customer.
有个傢伙和一个顾客 从侧门跑了 出去
Who?
谁?
A woman, a guy–an actor.
一个女人,一个男演员
l don’t know what the hell the cop was talking about.
我不知道那个警♥察♥在说什么
He didn’t know.
他不知道
They didn’t know who the woman was?
他们不知道那个女人是谁吗?
Some woman dragged out in the dark.
一个在黑暗中被拉出去的女人
They got those real Geronimos at movie houses.
戏院里有很多坏人
That’s why l don’t like you staying out so late.
所以我不想你这么晚还在外面
l know. l couldn’t help it.
我知道,我身不由己
The Lorenzos didn’t get back till late. l couldn’t leave.
洛伦佐夫妇很晚才回家 我不能离开
l hope you got paid overtime.
你有加班费吧?
Sure.
有的
Good. Let’s have it.
好,拿来吧
They didn’t have any cash.
他们没有现金
l’ll have to come back for it later today.
我晚一点儿要去拿
l told you to get paid in cash.
我叫你要拿现金的
l know, but all they had was big bills.
我知道,但他们只有大钞
l was getting late.
而且当时很晚了
They’re gonna fork it over today, right?
他们今天会付的,是吗?
They will.
是的
Leave something to you…
留一点给你自 己吧
you can bet you’re gonna get fouled up.
你肯定会面 目 全非的
You have no idea where he went?
你不知道他去了哪里?
Mr. Hirsch, this is awful for us.
赫希先生 这件事对于我们来说真难受
lt’s really difficult.
真的很棘手
Think of me, my reputation, my career.
想想我,我的声誉,我的事业
First thing is, we got to keep it contained.
我们首先要保守秘密
The word’s out already.
消息已经传出去了
We got to keep the crisis local.
我们别让这危机流传到外地
l know the two reporters in town.
我认识城里两个记者
They’re old friends. Maybe l could talk–
他们是老朋友,我可以谈谈
A couple bucks spread around town will buy us some time.
到处花点钱可以 让我们托延点时间
Don’t worry about a thing.
别担心
l mean, we’re all so lost.
我们都是这么谜茫
l know it’s rough.
我明白这件事很棘手
l just want the whole cast to know…
我只想全体演员知道
how much l appreciate your staying up there on the screen.
我很感谢你们仍然留在银幕上
l hope you’re not gonna hold this against me, R.H.
我希望你不会用这件事来针对我
You created the part of Tom Baxter, Gil.
汤姆巴斯特的角 色 是你创造出来的
The facts are undeniable.
这是不容置疑的事实
l want to go, too. l want to be free! l want out!
我也要走,我要自 由,我要出去
l’m warning you, that’s Communist talk.
我警告你,那是共♥产♥党的言论
We’re gonna have to pull the film out of the theatre…
我们要停止放映这出电影
and you’re gonna have to make good my receipts.
你要赔偿我
You’re thinking of pulling the film…
你因为一个闲角失踪了
because a minor character’s missing?
就要停止放映这出电影?
A minor character? Would you listen to her?
闲角?你们听到她说的吗?
He may not have the most lines, but the plot turns on Baxter.
虽然他的对白不是最多的 但剧情是在巴斯特身上转变的
l deliberately played him with a cheerful bravado.
我特意把他演成带有活泼干劲
Who cares how you played him?
谁管你怎么演他?
He’s minor. That’s right.
他是闲角 对
l’d like to get my hands on him !
我要亲自处置她
Right when my career was taking off.
就在我的事业起飞的时候
He could be raping that woman he abducted.
他可能强♥暴♥了被他掳走的女人了
And he’s got my fingerprints. My exact prints!
他还有我的指纹
You know what they get for rape in a small town?
可知道强♥暴♥犯 在小镇被判的刑罚?
Especially by a man in a pith helmet?
特别是戴着狩猎帽子的人?
lf this is the start of a new trend…
如果这是个新趋势的开始

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!