我们现在就走 一起去吧
Where are your seats? We’ve…We’re upper deck.
你们的座位在哪里? 我们…我们在顶层露台上
We got a box. Come on.
我们有个包厢 来吧
You wanna sit in the box? No.
你想坐包厢吗? 不…想
It’s not actually a box. It’s, you know, a private section.
呵呵 不是说真的箱子啦 是个球场的专属区
It’s more comfortable. You wanna go?
看比赛更舒适些 想去吗?
Okay. Okay, kids in the back.
好啊 好了 孩子们坐后排
Hey, why don’t you just put that in your car?
嘿 何不把那东西留在你车里
Yeah, okay. Sure, sure. We don’t have a car.
呃…好…好啊…好啊 我们没车
Oh, my… What happened?
啊…噢…我的… 怎么了?
I think I got stung by a bee.
大概被蜜蜂蜇了
You all right? Oh, yeah. Goodness. I’m fine.
还好吗? 是的 我很好 没事
You’re not allergic or anything? No, no, no.
你对这个不过敏吧? 不 不 不
Where’d he get you? Just right at the back of my head.
蜇到哪儿了? 头后面
Are you okay? Yeah, I’m fine, Christopher.
没事吧? 是的 没事 克里斯托弗
Does it hurt? Christopher, I’m fine.
痛吗? 克里斯托弗 我没事
Let me see. Christopher, sit back. Sit back.
让我看看 克里斯托弗 坐好 坐好
Thomas Jefferson mentions happiness a couple times
托马斯·杰斐逊在”独立宣言”中
in the Declaration of Independence.
几次提及”幸福”这个词
May seem like a strange word to be in that document…
这个词出现在”独立宣言”中 似乎有些怪异
but he was sort of…He was an artist.
但是他似乎是… 是个艺术家 …
He called the English “the disturbers of our harmony. ”
他称英国人为”破坏我们和谐的人”
And I remember standing there that day…
我还记得那天站在那里
thinking about the disturbers of mine.
思考着”破坏我和谐的人” …
Questions I had: Whether all this was good.
我的疑问是…我做这一切是好是坏?
Whether I’d make it.
我究竟能否成功
And Walter Ribbon
沃尔特·瑞本
and his Pacific Bell pension money which was millions.
和他所管理的数百万”太平洋贝尔电话公司”退休金资产
Yeah!
好!
It was a way to another place.
是让我晋升的好途径
Wow, this is…
哇 这…呃…
This is the way to watch a football game here.
这才叫看球
Thank you very much for this, really. Hey, it’s my pleasure, Chris.
真的谢谢您 别客气 克里斯
And, Mr. Ribbon, I also wanna thank you for giving me the opportunity…
瑞本先生 还要感谢您给我个机会
to discuss the asset management capabilities of Dean Witter…
向您介绍我们公司在资产管理方面的能力 …
which we believe to be far superior…
相信我们的能力会比 …
to anything you got going over at Morgan Stanley.
摩根史坦利公司更为卓越 …
Really, I think you’re gonna be blown away.
真的 相信您一定会很惊讶
Point blank,
坦白说
Dean Witter needs to be managing your retirement portfolio.
迪安·维特公司该替您管理退休金的投资运用
You know, I didn’t have any notion that you were new there.
克里斯 我不知道你是那里的新员工
I like you, but there’s not a chance I’m gonna let you direct our fund.
我很欣赏你 但是我绝不可能叫你来管理我们的资金
That’s just not gonna happen anytime soon, buddy.
至少近期之内不可能 老兄
So, you know, come on, relax. Let’s play the game. Go, go, go!
所以…轻松点 看球吧 快 快
Yes!
好呀!
Yes! Yeah!
好呀!
Here you go. All right.
给你名片 好的
I’ve had a few ideas already, absolutely.
我己替你想好几个方案了
Chris, I’ll talk to you later. I’m gonna give you a call.
克里斯 回头和你再聊 我肯定会给你打电话的
Nice to meet you, Chris. Give me a call.
很高兴认识你 给我电话
Yes, absolutely. Thank you.
当然 谢谢
Bye. Bye, Christopher.
再见 再见 克里斯托弗
After four months, we had sold all our scanners.
4个月后 我们卖掉了所有的扫描仪
It seemed we were making it.
看来我们在向成功迈进了
What’s the fastest animal in the world? Jackrabbit.
世界上最快的动物是什么? 长耳兔
It seemed we were doing good.
看来我们…做的还不错
Till one day…
直到有一天
that day…
那天… …
that letter brought me back to earth.
一封信又把我带回了现实 …
This part of my life is called “Paying Taxes. ”
我人生的这部分 叫做”付税”
If you didn’t pay them…
如果你不付…
the government could stick their hands into your bank account…
政府就会把手伸向你的银行户头 …
and take your money.
强行拿走你的钱 …
Dad.
老爸
No warning. Nothing.
事先没有任何警告 什么都没有
It can’t be too late. That’s my money.
不会太迟的 那是我的钱
How is somebody just gonna just take my money?
怎么能就这么拿走我的钱呢?
I was…I was…
我…我…
Listen, l…That’s all the money that I have.
听着 我…那是我全部积蓄
You cannot go into my bank acc…No…
你们不能…从我帐户里…不…
It was the 25th of September.
那天是9月25日
I remember that day.
我记得那天
Because that’ the day that I found out…
因为就在那天我发现
there was only 21 dollars and 33 cents left in my bank account.
我的银行帐户只剩下$21.33 …
I was broke.
我破产了
Dressed yet? No.
穿好衣服了吗? 没呢
Chris! Chris! Don’t jerk me around, okay, Chris?
克里斯 克里斯 别耍我 克里斯?
I’m not jerking you around, Ralph, all right? I’m gonna get it.
我没有 拉尔夫 我会给你 会付钱给你的
I need that money now, not later.
我要房费 现在就要! 不是以后!
When I get it, you get it, Ralph.
我有了钱马上就付给你 拉尔夫
Now!
我现在就要!
Hey, what’s happening, man?
嘿 嘿 克里斯
Wayne, I need to get that $ 14 from you.
韦恩 还我那14块
I thought I didn’t owe you that now.
我以为不欠你了
What? Why? Why what?
什么? 为什么? 什么为什么?
Why would you think you don’t owe me my money?
为什么你觉得不欠我钱了?
I helped you move.
不是帮你搬家了吗?
You drove me two blocks, Wayne.
你开车送了我2个街区 韦恩
That’s 200 yards.
也就200码
It’s been four months, Wayne.
都4个月了 韦恩
I need my money. I need my money. I need my money right now.
我需要那钱 我要我的钱 现在就要!
I don’t have it, man. I’m sorry. Go get my money.
我没有钱 韦恩 把钱还我
Wayne, get my mo… I really don’t, man. It’s $ 14.
把钱给我 我真的没有 老兄 才14块
It’s my $ 14! Go get my money!
那是我的14块! 把钱给我!
All of this for $ 14. Get my money, Wayne.
就14块 给我钱 韦恩!
Dad, look at me!
老爸 看我!
Dad.
老爸!
Should I go? Sure, man. Why not?
要滑下去吗? 当然 滑下来吧
Stay here. Dad, look.
待在那儿 克里斯托弗 老爸 快看
No, no. Stay right here. Dad.
不 不 待在那儿 老爸
Did you hear what I said? Did you hear me?
听到我说什么了吗? 听到了吗?
Dad, where you going? Hey, what did I say?
老爸 你要去哪? 待在那儿!
Dad!

Dad, wait! Dad!
老爸 等一下
Dad. I gotta…
老爸! 我得…
I gotta get back to the ’60s, man. That’s what I wanna do.
我得回到60年代去 老兄 我就想这么做
When I was younger. I wanna see Jimi Hendrix do that guitar on fire.
我年轻的时候 我要看吉米.汉卓克表演激情吉他!
Bring back my time machine!
把时光机拿回来!
Bring my time machine back!
把时光机给我拿回来!
Dad, where are we going? Just be quiet.
爸 我们要去哪里? 别说话
Go get your things. Go.
去 拿上你的东西 去!
Chris? Yes.
克里斯吗? 是的
Dr. Telm can’t get back to meet you. I’m sorry.
特尔医生现在没法回来见你 抱歉
Where are we going now?
我们现在去哪?
Gotta…We gotta see somebody else.
还得…还得去见别人
I’m tired.
我累了
I know.
我知道
Doesrt seem to be functioning right now.
好像仪器不太工作
I have to go now, Chris. No, no, no.
我得走了 克里斯 不 不 不
Just give me a second. I’m sure I’m gonna be able to figure it out.
给我点时间 我能找出问题所在
Chris. Chris, just come back when it’s working.
克里斯 克里斯 弄好以后再来吧
No, no. I have to fix it now. No.
不 不 我现在就能把它修好 不是的
Look, I’ll still be putting money in the office, then,
听着 这仪器我还是会买的
all right?
好吗?
I really have to go, Chris.
我真的要走了 克里斯
Thank you. Thank you.
谢谢 多谢
Thank you for your time. I appreciate it.
谢谢你花时间 我很感激
I’ll see you soon.
下回见
Why are our things here?
为什么我们的东西在这里?
Dad.
老爸
Let’s go. Come on. Where?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!