我很好 听着 你还想过来聊聊吗?
Yes, sir. Absolutely.
是的 先生 当然了
I’ll tell you what. Come on by day after tomorrow, in the morning.
好的 你后天早上来一下
We’re interviewing for the internships. You got a pen and paper?
我们要面试实习生 你有纸笔吗?
Yes. Yes, I do.
我有 呃…
Hold on one second. All right.
稍等下 好的
Hello?

Chris? Go ahead. I have one.
克里斯? 说吧 我找到了
Write this number down so you can call my secretary, Janice.
记下这个号码 打给我秘书贾尼斯
She can give you all the specifics. Yep.
她会告诉你具体事宜的 好的
Okay, 415. 415.
415 415
864 864 864. 864.
0256 0256 0256. 0256.
Yeah, extension 4796. 4796.
对 转4796 4796
Right. Call her tomorrow.
对 明天就打吧
Yes, sir. 415 864 0256.
好的 先生 415 846 0256
Okay, buddy. All right, yes.
对 兄弟 好的 记住了
Thank you very much. We’ll see you soon.
太感谢你了 回头见
864 0256 864 0256.
Janice.
4796 贾尼斯 4796.
Chris. Hey.
克里斯 嗨
Did you…? Have you seen Linda and Christopher?
看到琳达和克里斯托弗了吗?
No. You catch the game last night? No, no.
没有 昨晚那场比赛看了没? 没 没看
You didn’t see that, 118, 1…?
你没看? 118 1
Excuse me, did Linda and Christopher come in here?
问一下 琳达和克里斯托弗来过吗?
No, I haven’t see them.
没有 我没看到他们
Double overtime.
119比120 双加时赛 119 120.
Moons hits a three pointer at 17 seconds left.
在还有17秒结束时 投了个三分
Wayne, Wayne, Wayne.
韦恩 韦恩 韦恩
Can’t talk to you about numbers right now.
现在不能和你谈数字
What’s your problem with numbers? 864 2…
为什么? 864 2…
And you owe me money. Yeah.
你欠我钱 没错
You owe me $ 14.
欠我14块
I’m gonna get that to you.
我会给你的
I need my money. I need my money.
给我钱 我需要!
Fourteers a number.
14也是数字啊
Hey, don’t you ever take my son away from me again.
嘿 别再把我儿子从我身边带走了!
You hear me? Leave me alone!
你听到没? 离我远点!
Don’t take my son away from me again.
别再把我儿子从我身边带走!
Do you understand what I’m saying to you?
你听到我的话了吗?
Don’t you walk away from me when I’m talking to you.
别就这么走开! 我在和你说话呢!
Do you hear me?
听到我的话了吗?
Do you wanna leave? Yeah.
你想离开吗? 没错
You wanna leave? Yes, I want to leave!
你想离开吗? 是的! 我想离开!
Get the hell out of here, then, Linda.
那就快走吧 琳达
Get the hell out of here. Christopher’s staying with me.
快滚吧! 克里斯托弗和我在一起!
You’re the one that dragged us down. You hear me?
是你把我们搞成这样的 你听到了没?
You are so weak. No. I am not happy anymore.
你太不坚强了! 不 我不再幸福
I’m just not happy! Then go get happy, Linda!
不再觉得幸福了! 那就去找幸福啊 琳达!
Just go get happy.
去找幸福吧!
But Christopher’s living with me.
但是克里斯托弗要跟我过!
Stop! Did you hear what I said?
闭嘴 听到了吗?
Christopher’s living with me!
克里斯托弗和我在一起!
Hey. Come on, let’s go.
嘿 来 我们走了
How you doing, Mrs. Chu? Hi.
你好 朱太太 你好
Where’s Mom? Look, just get your stuff.
妈妈呢? 去拿你的东西
But she told me she was coming to pick me up today.
她说今天要来接我的
Yeah, I know.
是 我知道
I talked to Mom earlier. Everything’s fine, okay?
我之前和妈妈谈过了 没事的 好吗?
Where do I sleep tonight?
我今晚睡哪儿?
Let me ask you something. Are you happy?
问你个问题 你快乐吗?
Yeah. All right. Because I’m happy.
嗯 因为我很快乐
And if you’re happy and I’m happy, then that’s a good thing, right?
如果你快乐 我也快乐 这就是好事 对吗?
Yeah. All right.
是的 那好
You’re sleeping with me.
你今晚和我一起睡
You’re staying at home, where you belong, all right?
你待在家里 你本来就该待那儿 好吗?
Christopher.
克里斯托弗
Hey, listen. I need the rent.
嘿 听着 你得交房租
I can’t wait anymore.
不能再拖下去了
Yeah, I’m good for that, Charlie. I’m gonna get it.
我会的 查理 我会…
Why don’t you go two blocks over at the Mission Inn motel?
你为什么不搬到2个街区外的 祢申汽车旅馆住?
It’s half what you pay here.
那比这便宜一半
Listen, Chris. I need you out of here in the morning.
听着 克里斯 我要你明天早上就从这搬走
The hell am I supposed to be out of here tomorrow?
明天就搬走 这怎么可能呢?
I got painters coming in.
油漆工明天要来
All right, look. I need more time. No.
好吧 但是再给我点时间 不行
All right, I’ll paint it myself.
屋子我来刷 好吗?
All right, but I just…I gotta have some more time…
再给我点时间
I got my son up in here.
我儿子还在这
All right. One week. And you paint it.
好吧 再给你1周的时间 而且你要粉刷房间
[克里斯 你糟透了]
Chris Gardner?
克里斯·迦纳吗?
Yeah. What happened?
是我 什么事?
Payable to the City of San francisco.
支票抬头写”旧金山市”
Does it have to be the full amount?
必须一次性付清吗?
You gotta pay each parking ticket, otherwise, you’re staying.
你必须付清每一笔罚单 否则就得待在这儿
This is all I got.
我只有这么多
You verify at 9:30 tomorrow morning.
明早9:30我们会向银行查证的
What? You gotta stay until this thing clears.
什么? 你得待在这儿直到这事处理完为止
No.
不行
No, I can’t spend the night here.
不 我不能在这儿过夜
I have to pick up my son. You verify at 9:30 tomorrow.
我还得去接我儿子 我们明早9:30向银行查证
Sir, I have a job interview at Dean Witter at 10:15 tomorrow morning.
长官 我明天早上10:15要去迪安·维特公司面试
I cannot stay… 9:30 tomorrow morning.
我不能待在这儿 明早9:30
What am I supposed to do with my son?
那我儿子怎么办? 我儿子怎么办?
Is there anyone else who can…? I take care of him.
还有别人能照顾他吗? 我照顾他!
Maybe we can go and have Social Services pick him up.
也许我们可以叫社工去接他
All right. Can I have my phone call, please?
好吧 我能打个电话吗?
Hello. Hey.
喂 嗨
What do you want?
什么事?
You gotta get Christopher from daycare. I can’t.
你得去幼儿园接克里斯托弗 我不能…呃…
Just keep him for the night and I’m…And…Just one night.
就照顾他这一晚上 我…我会…就今天一晚
What happened?
出什么事了?
I’ll pick him up from daycare tomorrow.
我明天会去…幼儿园接他
I’m gonna go right…You can just…
我会直接… 你只要…
You can drop him off and I’ll pick him up.
你把他送去 我会去接他的
No. Come on, Linda.
不行 别这样 琳达
Why you doing that? No, I wanna take him to the park.
为什么你… 不 我想带他去公园…
To Golden Gate after daycare tomorrow.
去金门大桥…明天幼儿园后
How is he? He’s fine.
他现在怎么样? 他很好
All right, just…All right, take him to the park…
好吧 好吧 带他去公园玩吧
and bring him back, all right?
把他送回来 好吗? …
All right, just bring me my son back.
只是…把我儿子送回来
Okay?
好吗?
Linda?
琳达?
I’ll bring him back around 6.
我6点左右把他送回来
All right, all right.
好的 好的
Thank you.
谢谢
Bye.
再见
I’m okay?
可以走了吗?
Excuse me. Excuse me.
对不起 借过
Yes, I did.
好的 知道了
Mr. Gardner.
迦纳先生
This way.
这边请
It’ll be right this way.
就在那边
What is the word on that one?
那上面是什么?
Chris Gardner.
克里斯·迦纳到了
Chris Gardner.
我是克里斯·迦纳
How are you? Good morning.
你好 早上好
Chris Gardner. Chris Gardner. Good to see you again.
克里斯·迦纳 克里斯·迦纳 又见面了
Chris Gardner. Pleasure.
克里斯·迦纳 见到您很荣幸
I’ve been sitting there for the last half hour…
我在外面坐了半个多小时
trying to come up with a story…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!