What did he say?
戴安娜是多么出色的母亲
How wonderful Diana was.
他改了调子
That’s changing his tune.
她如何不做作
What her natural.
他们把我视为某种威胁
‘They see me as a threat of some kind.’
哦,上帝作证。
Oh, for God’s sake!
也许他有道理。也许有些事也怪我们
Maybe he’s got a point. Maybe we are partly to blame.
噢,我看不下去了
Oh, I can’t watch this.
不不,等等,让它开着
No, no. Wait. Please, no, leave it.
我不照规矩来。我发自内心,而不是头脑
‘I don’t go by a rule book. I lead from the heart, not the head,
这给我的工作带来麻烦
‘and it’s got me into trouble in my work.’
我们鼓励了他们的结合
We encouraged the match.
我们签字同意的,我们俩
We signed off on it, both of us.
你很热心,记得吗?
You were very enthusiastic, remember?
她是个好女孩。那时候。
She was a nice girl. Then.
而且我那时确信他会放弃另一个
And I was sure he’d give the other one up,
或至少让他妻子听话
or at least make sure his wife toed the line.
大家不都是这样吗?
Isn’t that what everyone does?
– 是吗? – 你认为帕克·鲍尔斯夫人是你们离婚的原因吗?
– Is it? ‘Was Mrs Parker Bowles a factor in the breakdown of your marriage? ‘
这段婚姻有三个人
‘There were three of us in this marriage
所以有点太拥挤
so it was a bit crowded.’
我再也受不了了。
I can’t bear it anymore.
你想看的话,我就到隔壁睡,明天要早起
If you’re watching, I’ll sleep next door. Early start tomorrow.
猎那头公鹿的运气怎样?
Any luck with your stag?
没打到。不过差一点
No. But close,
有一次只有两百码远
a couple of hundred yards at one point.
其中一个孩子还开了一枪
One of the boys even got a shot off.
我们明天会打到它
We’ll get him tomorrow.
明天早上见
See you in the morning.
别太担心。晚安
Not to worry. Night-night.
她被深深困扰,相信…
‘… and with her obsession with the belief
查尔斯仍然爱着一个他几年前就应该甩掉的女人
‘that Charles continues to love a woman he’d fallen for years before
卡米拉·帕克
‘Camilla Parker…
天堂
# Heaven
一定在想念一位天使
# Must be missing an angel
想念一位天使,孩子
# Missing an angel, child
因为你现在与我同在
# ‘cause you’re here with me right now… #
好消息是王宫同意在王室公园架设大屏幕…
The good news is the palace is agreed to video screens at the Royal Park
– 坏消息呢? – 防撞护栏
– And the bad news? – Crash barriers.
有什么问题?
What about them?
初步预测是有超过两百万人会来伦敦
Well the elementary predicting more than two million people will be send on Londan.
没有足够的护栏围住路线
There aren’t enough barriers to round the road
所以我们得恭恭敬敬请法国人支援
so we’ve gone cap in hand to the French for theirs.
还有一样东西我觉得你应该看看
There’s something else I think you should see.
– 我们能把那段再放一次吗? – 当然
– Can we run that piece again? – Of course.
你一定会喜欢
You’ll gonna love this.
发现他们的行为很不名誉
‘… find their behaviour very disgraceful.’
你觉得怎样,女士?
(Man) ‘What do you think, madam? ‘
我认为这很恶心,有关此事他们不出来说一句话,
‘I think it’s disgusting that they’ve not said a word relating to all this.’
我知道这些啊。
Look, I know all this.
等着瞧
Wait for it.
旗子也不升起来,我认为这是王室家庭的耻辱…
‘… not to have a flag up. I think it’s a disgrace on the royal family.’…
好吧,女王不在住所,但是那鬼旗子在哪呢?
‘OK, the Queen’s not in residence, but where the hell is the flag?
你看到我说当权者什么了吧?
‘Do you see what I’m saying about the establishment? ‘
别告诉我白金汉宫没有降半旗。
Don’t tell me there isn’t a flag at half mast over Buckingham Palace.
…人♥民♥,她是他们的国王,以及王后
…the people, she was their King and Queen.
他们在一起的时候,那是童话成真。
‘Dodi, when them two were together, it was a fairy tale come true.’
有没有人帮忙去救救这些人啊?
Will someone please save these people from themselves?
好吧,我给巴尔莫勒尔打电♥话♥
Fine, I’ll call Balmoral.
– 冷血星球? – 因为身为首相,我真的没有更好的可做了
– Planet Zog? – Because as Prime Minister. I’ve really got nothing better to do.
来吧,狗狗
Come on, dogs. Come on.
点火剂还好吧?有点潮湿?
Those fire lighters all right? A bit damp?
哦,我带了些炖肉,以防万一
Oh, well, I brought some stew just in case.
我觉得是羊肉。我们可以冷吃。
I think it’s lamb. We can have that cold.
不用,我们没问题。
No, we’ll be all right.
站好
Stay.
罗宾接到首相来电,他表达了关心
Robin had a call from the Prime Minister, who expressed his concern.
关心什么?
About what?
关心白金汉宫的旗子
About the flag above Buckingham Palace.
他觉得应该降半旗
He thinks it should be flying at half mast.
我希望罗宾告诉了他,不存在白金汉宫的旗子
I hope Robin told him there isn’t a flag above Buckingham Palace.
那是王室旗帜
There’s the Royal Standard,
只为一个原因而飘扬,即代表君王在宫内
which flies for one reason only to denote the presence of the monarch.
既然你在这里
Since you’re here,
旗杆就是空的,本该如此
the flagpole is bare, which is it should be.
有没有这种可能…
Isn’t it possible that
对某些人来说,王室旗帜只不过是面旗子。
for some people, the Royal Standard is just a flag,
而旗杆空着,就会发出错误讯息?
and the flagpole being bare sends out the wrong signal?
不,这不是重点
No, that’s not the point.
重点是,已经有超过400年之久…
The point is it’s over 400 years old.
它从来不为任何人降低
It’s never been lowered for anyone.
连你祖父也没得到降半旗待遇,他去世的时候
Even your grandfather didn’t get the flat at half mast when he died,
如果你母亲明天去世,她也得不到
and if your mother died tomorrow, she wouldn’t either.
没错,奶奶,但有时遇到这种情况,人要有弹性
Yes, Granny, but sometimes in a situation like this, one has to be flexible.
只是一面旗子而已
It is just a flag.
“降英国国旗如何?” 布莱尔先生接下来就会建议。
“What about the Union Jack?” Was Mr Blair’s next suggestion.
天可怜见
For heaven’s sake!
接下来,他会建议你改名希尔达,我改名赫特。
Next thing, he’ll suggest you change your name to Hilda. Mine be Heter
他以为他在跟谁说话?
Who does he think he’s talking to?
你是君主,国家元首。
You’re the sovereign. The head of state.
你不接受别人的命令
You don’t get dictated to.
你已经允许了举♥行♥公开葬礼的主张
You’ve conceded the idea of a public funeral.
你已经开放了王室公园。
You’ve opened the parks.
那就够了。
That’s enough.
嘘,孩子们。
Ssh. The boys.
你等着。
You wait.
48小时内,这一切就会平静下来
In 48 hours, this will all have calmed down.
某种意义上,这是种安慰
In one sense, it’s comforting.
第一次,我父母可以看到一直以来我是什么样
For the first time, my parents can see what it’s been like for me,
对比她的受欢迎程度
being up against her popularity.
他们仍错误地以为他们认识的戴安娜
They’re still making the mistake of thinking the Diana they knew
生活中以及跟他们打交道的,和民众看到的是一个人。
from living or dealing with them will eventually be the one seen by the public,
但不是这样。
but it won’t.
这两个戴安娜,民众的和我们的,互相完全没有关系
The two Dianas, the public’s and ours, bear no relation to one another at all.
圣乔治的旗帜,海格罗夫庄园有降半旗吗?
The flag of St George, it is at half mast over Highgrove?
有的,先生
Yes, sir.
要确保报纸上有相关照片。
Will make sure we get a picture of that in the papers.
我这就去办
I’ll get onto the top it,
找人帮帮忙
call in a few favours.
还有对群众表示谢意的声明
What about a statement of gratitude to the crowds?
发自我和孩子们内心的东西
Something heartfelt from myself and the boys,
感谢人♥民♥献上的鲜花之类
thanking people for the flowers and so on.
好的
Right.
戴很出色,因为她不屈服于当权者
‘Di was wonderful, because she stood up to the establishment.
现在我们没人那样做了。
‘We have no one doing that now.
她说:“你们是超然的杰出人物…
She said, “You’re detached elitist people
“我们付了几百万英镑让你们比我们更好。”
we are paying millions of pounds to be better than us,
“你们应该出去,走进人群之中”
“‘and you got to get out among the people.”
我们英国有了一名很棒的新首相,托尼·布莱尔
‘We have a wonderful Prime Minister in England, Tony Blair,
一位慈悲的年轻人
‘a compassionate young man,
经过18年掌权的保守党统治,他就是一股清新的空气
‘who, after 18 years of establishment Tory rule, is such a breath of fresh air,
我感觉他会做出点什么
‘and I feel he will do something about this… ‘
– 这是搅动了… – 什么?
– Is this the stirrings of… – What?
我不知道。应该更有意思。
I don’t know. Something more interesting.
也许这一次人♥民♥终于会看清他们是什么
Maybe this time people will finally see them for what they are.
是什么呢?
Which is?
一群白吃白喝,情绪迟缓的…
A bunch of freeloading, emotionally retarded…
疯子
…nutters.
– 太荒谬了 – 为什么?
– That’s just absurd. – Why?
他们生活在财富的茧壳里
They live in a cocoon of wealth
而且不用纳税

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!