他坐在你这把椅子上,穿一件双排礼服,戴一顶高帽
He sat in your chair in a frock coat and top hat.
他好心地给我这害羞的年轻姑娘一番教导
He was kind enough to give a shy young girl like me quite an education.
我想像得到
I can imagine.
时间推移,人已经有希望地从那教导中增长了经验
With time, one has hopefully added experience to that education
以及才智
and a little wisdom,
能够更好地履行我们宪法赋予的职责
better enabling us to execute our constitutional responsibility,
来建议、指导和警告当政的政♥府♥
to advise, guide and warn the government of the day.
建议是我…期望能得到的
Advice which I… look forward to receiving.
是的。我们就留到咱们每周会面时说吧。
Yes. We’ll save that for our weekly meetings.
如果没有别的要聊,我相信我们还有一些正事要办。
If there’s nothing else, I believe we have some business to attend to.
当然了
Of course.
陛下,我的党已经赢得选举
Your Majesty, my party has won the election,
所以我来请您准许我组织…
and so I come now to ask your permission to form a…
不,布莱尔先生。布莱尔先生,我来提要求。
No, Mr Blair. I ask the question.
身为你的君主,职责所在
The duty falls upon me, as your sovereign,
邀请你担任首相,并以我的名义组织政♥府♥
to invite you to become Prime Minister and to form a government in my name.
如果你同意,惯例是说”是的”
And if you agree, the custom is to say yes.
是的
Yes.
布莱尔夫人,很愉快再见到你
Mrs Blair, lovely to see you again.
恭喜了。你一定很自豪
And congratulations. You must be very proud.
– 是的 – 而且还很累,我想
– Yes. – And exhausted, I imagine.
你们要到哪里度暑假?
Where will you spend the summer?
法国
France.
– 太好了 – 我猜您会去巴尔莫勒尔
– Lovely. – You’ll be in Balmoral?
巴尔莫勒尔堡:女王的私宅
对。我等不及了。那是个好地方
Yes. I can’t wait. Wonderful place.
你知道,我的曾曾祖母维多利亚说过
You know, my great, great grandmother, Victoria said of it,
“在巴尔莫勒尔,一切看来自♥由♥祥和
“In Balmoral, all seems to breathe freedom and peace
“让人忘记世界,及其悲惨的骚乱。”
“and make one forget the world and its sad turmoils.”
女王陛下
Your Majesty…
恕我失陪
Oh, excuse me.
有一些最新的消息…
This brining news…
真的吗?
Really?
是的,我们必须予以回应
Yes, we need to respond
哦,是的,当然了
Oh. Yes, of course.
我很抱歉。我们不得不就此结束。
I’m so sorry. We’re going to have to leave it there.
不是太短吧,对吗,十五分钟?
Not too short, was it, 15 minutes?
不想显得无礼
One doesn’t want to be rude.
不会的,夫人
No, ma’am.
早上好,先生
Morning, sir
“谢谢你过来。现在,滚蛋。”
“Thanks for coming. Now, fuck off.”
就是。那是怎么回事?
I know. What was that about?
天知道。戴安娜。不管是什么。应该跟戴安娜有关。
God knows. Diana. What ever it is. It’ll be something to do with Diana.
戴安娜王妃卷入争议
‘Princess Diana embroiled in controversy
因她退出和首相的会面
‘as she pulls out of a meeting with MPs.’
戴安娜王妃今天前去修复与前王室保姆的关系
Princess Diana moved today to patch up her relations with the former royal nanny…
戴安娜王妃今天飞往米兰,参加一场追悼会…
Princess Diana flew to Milan today to attended a memorial service
…意大利时装设计师吉亚尼·范思哲的告别式
for the Italian fashion designer Gianni Versace.
今晚,另一场王室争议的火花
‘… where tonight, another royal controversy sparkles.’
…在发现自己本周第二次被卷入争议之后…
…after finding herself embroiled in a second controversy this week.
我不是一个政♥治♥人物
I am not a political figure.
黛妃今天航行地中海
Princess Diana sailed out into the Mediterranean
在穆♥罕♥穆♥德♥·阿尔·法耶德先生的一艘游艇上
in one of Mr Mohamed Al Fayed’s yachts today.
同他的儿子一起。
with his son
25万英镑买♥♥来的照片
…quarter of a million pounds for photographs
似乎显示这对恋人在拥抱
which appear to show the couple embracing.
再一次,她的判断力受到质疑
Once again, her judgement’s under scrutiny.
今天稍早他们…
Earlier today, they visited the…
罗宾·詹维伦
Robin Janvrin.
什么?
What?
告诉盖尔爵士我要大家都来,尽快
Tell Sir Guy I want everyone in ASAP.
是,先生
Yes sir
夫人?夫人?
Ma’am? Ma’am?
什么事?
Yes?
夫人,詹维伦先生来见你
Ma’am, Mr Janvrin is here to see you.
什么?
What?
搞什么?
What the…?
晚安,夫人。很抱歉打扰您。
Good evening ma’am. I’m sorry to disturb
但是我刚接到我们巴黎的大使♥馆♥来电
but I’ve just had a call from our embassy in Paris.
是威尔士王妃
It’s the Princess of Wales.
干嘛?她干什么了?
Why? What’s she done now?
我知道了。
I see.
那边跟我们说话的是谁?
Who are we speaking to there?
好,有消息就通知我
Right, well, keep me updated.
是戴安娜,她在巴黎出了车祸
It’s Diana. She’s been in a car accident in Paris.
严重吗?
Is it serious?
显然是。多迪·法耶德死了
Apparently. Dodi Fayed is dead.
让我们简要了解下伤害的细节,玛克欣
‘Let’s just recap on the details of those injuries, Maxine.’
好的。援引的说法是,王妃正在特护病房♥…
‘Yes, the quote saying is the Princess is in the intensive care unit
…在巴黎东南的一家医院
‘of a southeast Paris hospital.
她有脑震荡、一只手臂骨折
‘She has concussion, a broken arm… ‘
她跑去巴黎干嘛?
What was she doing in Paris?
我以为她应该在伦敦
I thought she was supposed to be in London.
你知道她是什么样的人
You know what she’s like.
查尔斯,这不是很可怕吗?
Charles, isn’t this awful?
你要怎么对待孩子们?
What will you do about the boys?
让他们睡觉,直到我们了解更多
Let them sleep until we know more.
对,这很明智
Yes, that’s sensible.
我应该去巴黎
I should go to Paris.
我告诉我的人准备一架喷气机
I told my people to start organise a jet.
什么,私人飞机?
What, a private one?
是的
Yes.
这不正是他们批评我们的铺张行为吗?
Isn’t that precisely the sort of extravagance they attack us for?
这么晚我要怎么去巴黎?
How else can I get to Paris at this time of night?
亚伯丁机场早就关闭了
The airport of Aberdeen would be closed
查尔斯,亲爱的,用王室班机吧
Charles, dear, use the royal flight.
他们有一架飞机永远待命
They keep one plane on permanent standby
以防我突然翘辫子
in case I should kick the bucket.
不,妈妈,这根本不行
No, Mummy, that’s out of the question.
这件事和国家无关
This isn’t a matter of state.
你在说什么?
What are you talking about?
戴安娜不再是王室家庭成员
Diana is no longger a member of the royal family.
她不是殿下。这是私事
She’s not an HRH. It’s a private matter.
她是您孙子的母亲呀
She’s mother to your grandchildren.
现在又怎么了?
What is happening now?
我不知道,我听不见。人人都在喊。
I don’t know. I can’t hear. Everyone’s shouting.
谢谢你赶来
Thanks for coming in.
大使从巴黎打来
The ambassador from Paris.
晚上好,先生
Good evening, sir.
什么事?
Yes?
我刚刚和我们在巴黎的大使谈过,夫人
I’ve just spoken to our ambassador in Paris, ma’am.
恐怕不是好消息
I’m afraid it’s not good news.
不!
No!
不…不…
No…
戴安娜,威尔士王妃,在巴黎车祸之后死亡
Diana, Princess of Wales, has died after a car crash in Paris.
法国政♥府♥今晨五点前宣告她死亡
The French government announced her death just before 5 o’clock this morning.
我这礼拜有什么事要办?
What have I got on this week?
写你的会议发言稿,首相
You’re writing your conference speeches, Prime Ministor.
取消其它的事情
Well, let’s cancel everything else.
这会是一件大事
This is going to be massive.
她的死亡由法国方面确认…
‘Her death was confirmed by the French… ‘
我早上将发表一个声明
I’ll make a statement in the morning.
你会很高兴知道我早已开始写下一些想法
You’ll be pleased to know I’ve already started coming up with ideas.
天啊,她才去世一小时
God, she’s only been dead an hour.
那你宁愿我不尽责吗?
Would you prefer I didn’t do my job?
你要很勇敢,威尔,好吗?
Try and be very brave, Will, all right?
这是妈妈希望你…
It’s Mummy…want…
他们要回去睡觉
They’re going to go back to sleep.
尽量吧
Try, anyway.
我的私人秘书办公室已经…
My private secretary’s office have…
找到一家纽约旅行社可以…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!