不要打开测试手册
Do not open your test booklets
直到我告诉你开始
until I tell you to begin
眼睛只能看着自己的考卷
Keep your eyes on your own paper
当你选择了答案
When you’ve chosen your answer,
完全地涂满对应的方格
fill in the corresponding answer bubble completely
用2号♥铅笔
with a number 2 pencil
如果你还需要一支额外的铅笔
If you require an additional pencil,
请举手, 而我们将提供一只
please raise your hand and one will be provided
尽你最大的努力…
Do your best…
并不许说话
and no talking
你可以开始了
You may begin
你觉得他们和我们一样紧张吗?
Think they’re as nervous as we are?
我不紧张
Im not nervous
抗酸剂? 谢谢
Antacid? Thanks
答案是36
It was 36
不, 是32个苹果, 对吗?
No, it was 32 apples, right?
那次考试很难, 克拉克先生
That test was hard, Mr.Clark
双份摩卡拿铁, 不加奶泡?
Double mocha latte, no foam?
嗨, 请进
Hi! Come on in
测试结果如何?
How were the tests?
哦, 呃, 很好, 我想
Oh, uh, good, I think
我认为孩子们做得很好
I think the kids did pretty We’ll
是的 好吧, 不管怎样 我吓坏了
Yeah, okay, whatever. Im freaking out
我得到一个试镜的机会了
I got an audition
哦, 天哪, 那太好了!
Oh, my god, that’s great!
不!
No!
不, 那一点也不好
No, that’s not so good
杰森找到了一份工作, 而且他要我
Jason got a job and he asked me
和他一起去洛杉矶
to go to L.A. with him
我…我…我不知道该怎么办
I… I… I don’t know what to do
告诉我该怎么做
Tell me what to do
我告诉六年级学生该怎么做
I tell sixth graders what to do,
而上次我看的时候
and last time I looked
你不是六年级学生
you weren’t in the sixth grade
所以, 非常感谢你…
So, thank you very much…
顺路来访
for stopping by
我…
I…
噢…
We’ll…
发生什么事? 几点了?
What’s going on? What time is it?
看起来我们有人有手表吗?
Does it look like any of us got a watch?
闭嘴, 胡立欧
Shut up, Julio
“无论你做什么”
“Whatever you do,”
“不要打开衣柜”
“do not open the closet.”
不 胡立欧! 不行!
No, Julio, no!
不要! 别去开!
Dont! Dont go!
不 胡立欧! 不行!
No, Julio, no!
你们能冷静下来吗?
Will yall calm down?
你好, 孩子们!
Hello, kids!
胡立欧, 我就知道你会打开柜子!
Julio, I knew you were gonna open the closet!
你们三个月来一直在努力
You guys have been working so hard
做这个测试
for the last 3 months on this test,
而不管成绩如何
and whatever the scores are,
我想让你知道我很自豪能成为你的老师
I want you to know Im proud to be your teacher
我很自豪我要求你们的父母
Im so proud that I asked your parents
来让我带你们去一个特别的地方
to let me take you somewhere special,
而他们答应了
and they said yes
所以, 去拿你的信封并打开它们
So, go get your envelopes and open them
夏蜜卡?
Shameika?
拉奎儿?
Raquel?
在这里, 就在这里!
Right here, right here!
伊莉丝
Elise
哦, 我的天啊! 歌♥剧魅影!
Oh, my god! Phantom of the opera!
伙计们, 我们要去百老汇!
Guys, were going to Broadway!
我们今晚要去, 所以来拿你的节目单吧!
We are going tonight, so come get your playbills
谢谢你, 克拉克先生!
Thank you, Mr.Clark!
谢谢你, 克拉克先生!
Thank you, Mr.Clark!
哦, 谢谢你, 克拉克先生
Oh, thanks, Mr.Clark
谢谢你, 克拉克先生
Thank you, Mr.Clark
谢谢你!
Thank you!
而这个幽灵般的家伙, 他喜欢这个女孩
And this phantom guy, he’s like so in love with this girl
所以他必须抓住她, 你知道吗?
That he’s got to grab her up, you know?
而然后他带她去了这个秘密的基地
And then he takes her to this secret crib,
而然后…然后他把她关在那里
and then… and then he keeps her there,
而然后他们找到了他
and then they find him
然后发生什么?
Then what happens?
噢! 我不会告诉你的
We’ll, Im not going to tell you
你看了就知道
You’ll find out
搞什么?
What the hell?
你毁了我的墙!
You ruined my wall!
我告诉过你在街上画那些垃圾!
I told you to paint that crap in the street!
不是在我家!
Not in my house!
不!
No!
放开我, 老兄! 放开我!
Get off of me, man! Get off of me!
你以为你可以做任何你想做的事?
You think you can do whatever you want?
你这个垃圾!
You piece of garbage!
胡立欧、夏蜜卡、拉奎儿
Julio, Shameika, Raquel,
好的, 伙计们, 进去吧! 戏剧就要开始了
OK, guys, go in. The plays gonna start
我们进去吧! 快点, 进去
Lets go in. Come on, get in there
走吧!
Lets go
我找不到泰肖恩
I cant find Tayshawn
去找他, 克拉克先生
Go look for him, Mr.Clark
这里有很多父母
Theres plenty of parents here
我们会照顾孩子们的
We’ll look after the kids
泰肖恩
Tayshawn
泰肖恩?
Tayshawn?
我在这里
Im here
走开, 走开!
Get away, get away!
我不值得 我不值得
I aint worth it. I aint worth it
我不值得
I aint worth it
不, 不, 不 我知道你是的
No, no, no. I know you are
我看到你的作品了
I saw your work
而且它很漂亮
And It’s beautiful
没事了
It’s okay
没事了
It’s okay
哦, 没事了 没事了
Oh, It’s okay. It’s okay
没事了
It’s okay
我现在要去哪里? 克拉克先生
Where am I gonna go now, Mr.Clark?
我会帮你的
Im gonna help you
我哪儿也不去
Im not going anywhere
我们来吧!
Here we go
泰肖恩
Tayshawn
你将在这里待一阵子
You’ll be staying here for a while
谢谢, 特纳先生
Thanks, Mr. Turner
不客气
You’re welcome
嘿!
Hey
你在这里会很安全的
You’re gonna be safe here
可能需要一阵子, 罗恩
It may take a while, Ron,
但是, 呃, 我们会给他找个地方的
but, uh, We’ll find him a place
我跟你保证
I give you my word
所以, 哪个房♥间是你的?
So, which room was yours?
明天一早见
I’ll see you first thing in the morning
是的, 先生
Yes, sir
对于在科学上取得最高成就
For highest achievement in science,
贝德莉亚.桑塔南
Badriyah San than am
谢谢你, 克拉克先生
Thank you, Mr.Clark
不客气, 医生
You are welcome, doctor
对于最杰出的成就
For most outstanding achievement
在数学方面
in mathematics,
胡立欧.瓦兹盖
Julio Vasquez
谢谢你, 克拉克先生
Thank you, Mr.Clark

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!