我是克拉克, 你的新老师
Im Mr.Clark, your new teacher
我早些时候打过电♥话♥
I called earlier
今天是星期六, 傻瓜
It’s Saturday, fool
夏蜜卡, 是谁?
Shameika, who is it?
没人
Nobody
哦, 那些是你的兄弟吗?
Oh, are those your brothers?
不是, 他们都是我孩子
No. They’re my kids
我12岁, 而我有三个小孩
Im 12 years old, and I got 3 kids
你在跟谁讲话?
Who are you talk in to?
我是克拉克, 夏蜜卡的新老师
Im Mr.Clark, Shameikas new teacher
索利斯先生到底怎么了?
What the hell happened to Mr.Solis?
那个白♥痴♥不干了
Fool quit
他尿布湿了
He’s wet
我向上帝发誓, 你们学校一天到晚换老师
I swear to god, you teachers come in and out of the school
是的, 我知道
Yeah, I know that
所以我才来家庭访察
That… that’s why Im here
希望家长能和我配合
I was hoping you would work with me
我已经找到工作了, 先生
I already got a job, mister
我有两份工作和四个孩子
I got 2 jobs and 4 kids
还有一个被假释的兄弟
and a brother on parole
我上班要迟到了
Im late for work
♪ 测试一下, 将让你变成一个男人 ♪
♪ test it, gonna make a man out of you ♪
♪ 是的, 我让你尖叫并要求尊重一个左撇子 ♪
♪ yeah, I get you to scream and demand in respect with a left ♪
♪ 我怎么能尊重你? ♪
♪ how can I respect you? ♪
♪ 换一只手在我的押韵上, 让你放弃 ♪
♪ get another hand on my rhymes, makin you drop ♪
♪ 另一只狗, 这是另一个对灵魂的射击 ♪
♪ this other dawg, heres another shot to the soul ♪
♪ 告诉我13岁时我能做什么? ♪
♪ tell me what can I do at 13 years old? ♪
♪ 把手放在我的孩子身上 ♪
♪ gonna lay your hand on my child ♪
♪ 来吧, 来抓我 ♪
♪ go on, come and get me ♪
♪ 但到那时, 我就变得粗野了 ♪
♪ but by then, I come crunk wild style ♪
♪ 然后我试图阻止孩子们 ♪
♪ and then I try to hold the kids back ♪
♪ 因为他们给了我满足感 ♪
♪ cause they gave me satisfaction ♪
♪ 来倾听我问你 ♪
♪ to hear me a skin and bang in ♪
♪ 请跪下 ♪
♪ please, drop down on your knees ♪
♪ 而你知道, 和恶魔在一起还需要一段时间 ♪
♪ and you know in that It’s gonna be a while with the demon… ♪
♪ 但你永远无法得到, 所以可以打赌 ♪
♪ but you can never get, so can bet ♪
♪ 我要把你变成一个男人 ♪
♪ that Im com in to make a man out of you yet ♪
♪ 影子拳击手 ♪
♪ shadow boxer ♪
♪ 只是个影子拳击手 ♪
♪ just a shadow boxer ♪
混♥蛋♥!
Punk ass!
♪ 只是个影子拳击手 ♪
♪ just a shadow boxer ♪
嘿, 够了
Hey, that’s enough
早安 行动起来
Morning. Get moving
很高兴见到你, 泰肖恩
Nice to see you, Tayshawn
早安, 泰纳校长
Morning, principal Turner
好的, 早安
Okay. Good morning
哦! 你好 我是罗恩·克拉克
Oh! Hello. Im Ron Clark
我想我会…
I guess I’ll be…
教…
teaching…
哟, 伙计, 你知道你欠我5美元
Yo, man, you know you owe me $5.00
不管怎样, 就像…
Anyway, so like…
不! 我知道!
No! I know!
她说了那些东西! 哦, 她是…
She said all that stuff! Oh, she is…
是啊, 梦想什么?
Yeah, dream big about what?
大屁♥股♥?
Big butts?
哦, 呵呵!
Oh, ho ho!
反正不会梦到你妈啦!
Dream about yo mama
哇!
Whoa!
请坐
Take your seats
哟, 老师
Yo, teacher
夏蜜卡今天不舒服
Shameikas feeling sick today
是啊, 讨厌该死的老师
Yeah, sick of damn teachers
告诉他, 奇卡!
Tell him, chica!
好的, 今天是第一天上课
Okay, because this is our first day,
我有个惊喜要给大家
I have a surprise for all of you
什么?
What?
如果你转过身来, 胡立欧, 我会告诉你的
I’ll tell you, Julio, if you turn around
今天, 将没有课堂作业
Today, there will be no schoolwork
夏蜜卡, 不要那样做
Shameika, don’t do that
夏蜜卡, 住手
Shameika, don’t
不然怎样?
Or what?
你打算怎么办? 要我留校察看?
What are you gonna do? Suspend me?
请便, 把我留校察看
Go ahead. Suspend me
我想离开!
I wanna leave!
我们都想离开
We all wanna leave
我也是
Me, too
嘿, 看 那个笨蛋已经要走了
Hey, look. The fools leavin already
坐下
Sit down
你看到这个了吗?
You see this?
这表示今年
This means that this year
将会不一样
is going to be different
今年不只是上学而已
This year is going to be about more than school
今年, 我们将成为一家人
This year, we are going to be a family
但你长得跟我不一样
But you don’t look nothin like me
我要成为你的家人
Im going to be your family,
而你将成为我的家人
and you are going to be my family,
而那意味着我不会离开
and that means that I am not leaving,
而你不会离开的
and you are not leaving
你有唇蜜吗?
You have any lip gloss?

Yeah
我要上厕所 我也是
Bathroom. Me too
不, 射他!
No, shoot it!
搞什么?
What the hell?
拜托 什么?
Come on. What?
哦! 哇!
Ohh! Whoa
讨厌的
Nasty
哟…
Yo…
噢! 你们觉得怎样?
We’ll, what do you think?
我们认为这看起来很愚蠢
We think it looks stupid
谁把教室搞成这样?
Who vandalized this room?
是我, 先生
I did, sir
克拉克老师…
Mr.Clark…
这招在奥罗拉或许管用
this sort of stunt may have gone over big in Aurora,
但在我的学校不管用
but it doesn’t work for me
在我的学校要守我的规矩
My school. My rules
遵循我的方式
My way
哦!
Ooh
午餐!
Lunch!
好的 我需要…哦!
All right. I need… ohh!
把你的口香糖放在这里
Put your gum in here
口香糖丢在这里
Gum in here
快点!
Hurry up!
所有的口香糖在这个罐子里, 口香糖罐子
All the gum in this jar, the gum jar
快点
Come on
快点
Come on
我饿坏了
Im starving
就在这里
Right in here
嘿! 不, 我看见你了 来吧!
Hey! No, I see you. Come on
就在这里
Right in here
谢谢你 谢谢你 谢谢你
Thank you. Thank you. Thank you
好的, 往你的左边
Okay. To your left
左边 再左边一点
Left. More left
他们只是在考验你
They’re just testing you
他们想看看你是否真的在乎
They want to see if you really care
看看我是否在乎? 他们连正眼都不看我
See if I care? They weren’t even looking at me
噢! 有一个看了
We’ll, one of them was,
但我想他是在打量我
but I think he was picturing me in a dark alley
我们必须转一下这个…
We have to turn this…
噢!
Ow!
噢! 噢!
Ow! Ow!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!