这叫做家庭作业
It’s called homework
你说什么?
Excuse me?
她上学之外的时间
She has too much of it
都在忙着照顾小孩
to be babysitting all the time
克拉克老师
Mr.Clark
夏蜜卡比我班上任何一个孩子
Shameika has more potential
都更有潜力
than any kid in my class
你为什么看不出来?
Why cant you see that?
你竟敢这样跟我讲话!
How dare you!
你怎么告诉我我应该
How you going to tell me what I should
和不应该在我女儿身上看到什么?
And should not see in my daughter?
我只是建议你给她一个机会
I am merely suggesting that you give her a chance
我现在要带我女儿回家
Im taking my child home now
这个白色龙♥卷♥风♥
The white tornado here
最好不要在这所学校教书
better not be teaching at this school
当明天我带她回来的时候
when I bring her back tomorrow
华勒斯太太, 我可以向你保证, 我会处理好这种情况的
Ms.Wallace, I can assure you I will deal with the situation
走吧, 夏蜜卡
Come on, Shameika
请你不要开除克拉克老师!
Please don’t fire, Mr.Clark!
他只是想帮我, 妈妈
He was just trying to help me, mama
他只是想帮忙
He’s just trying to help
那…那没关系
That’s… that’s OK
请不要因为我而离开, 克拉克先生
Please don’t leave because of me, Mr.Clark
华勒斯太太, 等一下
Ms. Wallace, wait
我在外面见你
I’ll meet you outside
你为什么要这样做?
Why are you doing this?
你给了她这些伟大的想法
You gave her these grand ideas,
而这个世界会把她压垮的
and this world is just going to crush her down
我不相信这一点
I don’t believe that
所以你就要进入她的生活
So, you’re just going to drop into her life,
而现在你都知道了, 对吧?
And now you know all about it, right?
我只知道她是个优秀的学生
I just know she’s a great student,
天生的领导者…富有创意, 聪明
a born leader… creative, intelligent
夏蜜卡?
Shameika?
我的夏蜜卡? 是的
My Shameika? Yes
如果她在五月份测试成绩优异
If she tests We’ll enough in May,
我想我们可以让她进曼哈顿西区
I think we might be able to get her into Manhattan West
上中学
for middle school
那是给有天赋的孩子的
That’s for gifted kids
也许班顿太太能每天
Maybe Mrs. Benton can keep the boys
帮我多带小孩几个小时
a little longer every day
好的
OK
好的
OK
好的
OK
早上好, 克拉克先生
Good morning, Mr.Clark
早上好
Good morning
早上好, 克拉克先生
Morning, Mr.Clark
胡立欧, 这是你画的吗?
Julio, did you do this?
你喜欢吗? 克拉克先生
You like it, Mr.Clark?
这真的很好
It’s really good
你在这方面很有天赋
You got quite a talent for this
噢! 这是我许多中之一 哥们
We’ll, It’s one of my manys, dawg…
先生
Sir
谢谢
Thanks
早安
Good morning
嘿, 怎么了, 泰?
Yo, what up, Tay?
“你喜欢我吗? 克拉克先生”
“Do you like me, Mr.Clark?”
嘿, 别因为我有天分而恨我
Hey, don’t hate on me cause I got skills
天分? 你是说做一个真的庞克?
Skllls? You mean being a straight up punk?
你真的很在行!
You real good at that!
哟, 拜托, 泰, 冷静点
Yo, come on, Tay, just chlll out
你要我冷静点, 老兄?
You telling me to chlll, homey?
你要我冷静点?
You telling me to chlll?
拜托, 伙计, 我是说克拉克先生喜欢那种艺术垃圾, 好吗?
Come on, man, I mean, Mr.Clark likes that art crap, OK?
所以, 他认为是我做的, 我就顺着他的话去说
So, he thought I did it, and I just went with it
好的, 老兄, 是你做的, 而我很抱歉
OK, dawg, you did it and Im sorry,
史帝文斯局长和我们一起决定
Superintendent Stevens has joined us
是否应该将泰肖恩·米切尔
to determine if Tayshawn Mitchell should be expelled
从内哈莱姆小学开除
from inner Harlem elementary
我投赞成票, 送他去感化院
I vote yes. Send him to Juvi
这不是民♥主♥, 布兰顿先生
This isnt a democracy, Mr. Brampton
霍华德, 你能让特纳先生说完他说的话吗?
Howard, would you let Mr. Turner finish what he was saying?
你是他养父母
You’re his foster parent
你有发言权
You got the say here
我们不需要那个懒惰鬼整天闲在家里
We don’t need his lazy ass around the house all day
你刚才说什么?
What did you just say?
听着, 如果我们驱逐他
Look, if we expel him,
他只会进一步落后
he’s only going to fall further behind
克拉克先生, 我们的学生不能只
Mr.Clark, our students cant simply
任意去做他们想做的事而不承担任何后果
do what they want with no consequences
泰肖恩要负什么后果?
What about the consequences for Tayshawn?
我们应该让这些孩子留在学校
We are supposed to be keeping these kids in school
让我们都后退一步
Lets all just take a step back
记住我的后脑勺有眼睛
Remember that I have eyes in the back of my head,
所以, 停止打来打去
so, stop fighting
这不是考试
This is not a test
这是我的电♥话♥号♥码
This is my phone number
我要你们打电♥话♥给我
I want you guys to call me
如果你对家庭作业有任何疑问
if you have any questions about homework,
需要任何建议, 或者你有了麻烦
need any advice, or you are in trouble
那是24小时全年无休
That’s 24/7
在教室前面领回你的数学笔记本
Pick up your math workbooks at the front of the class
而明天我们要交一份读书报告
And we have a book report due tomorrow
记住, 这个等式中有两个变数
Remember, there are 2 variables in this equation
好吗? 所以”x”等于…
OK? So “x” equals…
“x”等于…
“x” equals…
来吧, 泰肖恩, 你能做到的
come on, Tayshawn, you can do this
哟, 我不要你帮我, 伙计
Yo, not with you all up on me, man!
好的
Yeah
“X” 等于8分之3
“x” equals 3/8!
对! 啊, 太好了 继续这样做吧!
Yes! Ah, that’s great. Just keep doing it like that
这听起来不太好
This doesn’t sound good
你这样多久了?
How long you been this way?
一周 也许更多
A week. Maybe more
噢, 你得了肺炎
We’ll, you have pneumonia
我可以让你回家
I can send you home,
但你要卧床休息两个礼拜…
but you’d be confined to bed rest for 2 weeks…
至少
Minimal
你知道, 我不能, 我不能那样做
You know, I cant I cant do that
或者我现在就让你马上住院, 克拉克先生
Or I can admit you to the hospital right now, Mr.Clark
好了, 大家, 请坐
OK, everybody, take your seats
克拉克先生, 你脸色好苍白
Mr.Clark, you look really white
对, 甚至比平常白
Yeah, even more than usual
我们有四个…
We have 4…
四个星期
4 weeks
现在, 我知道时间不多了
Now, I know that doesn’t seem like a lot of time,
但如果我们真的努力
but if we work really hard,
我知道我们会在这些考试中取得好成绩
I know were going to do great on these exams
所以, 让我们回顾一下上周的科学主题
So, lets go over our science topics from last week
谁知道这些?
Who knows those?
磁力、化学反应和引力
Magnetism, chemical reactions, and gravity
好的, 很好 重力
OK, good. Gravity
重力…
Gravity…
很重要, 因为…
is important because…
好的, 我们明白了, 克拉克先生
OK, we get it, Mr.Clark
地心引力让你跌倒
Gravity makes you fall down
他是在开玩笑吗?
Is he kidding?
老是爱开玩笑
Always joking
克拉克先生? 他不是在开玩笑!
Mr.Clark? He not kidding!
克拉克先生?
Mr.Clark?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!