这些腿脱了吗?
Do these legs come off?
好的
All right
我觉得那里看起来不错
I think it looks good right there
你知道, 上学应该是很兴奋的事
You know, schools supposed to be exciting
好的
Okay
现在你听起来像是一个愚蠢的广♥告♥词的内容一样
Now you sound like one of those dumb-ass commercials
周六早上卡♥通♥片上经常出现这种情况
that used to come on at the cartoons on Saturday morning
所以, 什么? 你不喜欢上学?
So, what? You didn’t like school?
上学糟透了 我讨厌它
School sucked. I hated it
是的, 噢, 如果我是你的老师
Yeah, We’ll, if I was your teacher,
你就会喜欢的
you would have loved it
罗恩, 放轻松
Ron, just relax
别碰那张桌子
Step away from the table
是的, 就是这样
Yeah, that’s what’s doing
所以, 既然你帮我搬家了
So, now that you helped me move,
我想我得开车送你去机场
I guess I have to be your drive-you-to-the-airport,
帮你喂鱼 且永远不会忘记你生日
feed-your-fish, never-forget-your-birthday
的朋友
kind of friend
呃, 更不用说周末还要帮我代班
Uh, not to mention my cover-my-weekend-shift
因为我要和杰森的朋友去洛杉矶
because Im going to L.A. with Jasons friend
他将要去见几个制♥作♥人
He’s going to meet some producers
你知道, 他想做一件白天让人心动的事
You know, he’s trying to get on a daytime heartthrob thing
所以你们俩约会多久了?
So, how long you two been going out?
几乎两年了
Almost 2 years
噢!
Oh
我的意思是, 我们不是住在一起什么的
I mean, were not living together or anything
他很忙, 我也很忙
He’s busy. Im busy
但是还不错
But It’s good
是的, 听起来不错
Yeah, it sounds good
好吧! 噢, 离换班还有3个小时
All right. We’ll, we got 3 hours before our shift
谁饿了?
Whos hungry?
哦, 所以, 你是个工会运动者
Oh, so, you’re a union mover
这将会花费我一个比萨, 蛤?
This is gonna cost me a pizza, huh?
请大家注意听好吗?
Can I have your attention, please?
在今天开始上课之前 我想对于本课程订好三项规定
Before we start today, I would like to go over 3 rules for this class
如果你们遵守这些规定, 我们都会有很多乐趣
If you follow them, we will all have a lot of fun
如果你不遵循他们
If you do not follow them,
会有后果的
there will be consequences
哦!
Ooh!
你们都记得第一条规则…
You all remember rule number one…
我们是一家人
we are a family
饶了我吧, 老兄
Give me a damn break, man
我们不在幼稚园里!
Were not in kindergarten!
那意味着我们互相帮助
That means we help each other out,
我们互相支持, 我们互相保护
we stand up for each other, we defend each other
规则编号♥二…我们互相尊重
Rule number 2… we respect each other
嘿, 你可以叫我先生
Hey, you will call me sir
不是老兄, 不是哥们, 不是傻瓜
Not man, not dawg, not fool
我问你问题
If you are asked a question,
你们要说,”是的, 先生”或”不是的, 先生”
you will say,”yes, sir,” or,”no, sir,”
不是,”是的”,”不是”, 呃-呃”,”不-嗯”
not,”yep,””nope,””uh-uh,””nuh-uh.”
呃, 不-呃, 傻瓜
Uh, nuh-uh, fool
要尊重, 胡立欧.瓦兹盖
Respect, Julio Vazquez
除非我叫你, 否则你不准说话
You will not talk unless I call on you
如果我在说话
If I am talking,
你正眼看着我就在这里听
you are listening with your eyes right here
规则编号♥三…
Rule number 3…
我们将排队上下课
we will form a line to enter and exit class
然后去吃午饭
and go to lunch
拜托
Come on!
你在开玩笑吧?
Are you kidding me?
夏蜜卡
Shameika
什么事
What?
“什么事, 老师?”
“What, sir?”
噢! 夏蜜卡, 谢谢你
Oh, Shameika, thank you
为了什么?
For what?
提醒了我规则四…
Reminding me about rule number 4…
不准发出啧啧声和翻白眼
no smacking of lips and rolling of the eyes
如果你违反了其中一条规则
If you break one of these rules,
你的名字会写在黑板上
your name will go up on the board
真蠢!
So stupid!
如果你违反了另一条规则
If you break another rule,
你会得到一打勾
you will get a check
拜托!
Come on
如果你违反了第三条规则…
If you break a third rule…
哦!
Ohhh!
嘿!
Hey
嗨!
Hi
你在读什么?
What you reading?
没有什么
Nothing
噢! 这本书我到中学才看
Oh, I didn’t read that book till high school
只要拉到第七个人, 老兄
You figure that, by seventh, man,
机会就是十赔一了 那可是一大笔钱, 伙计
the odds are 10 to 1. That’s big bucks, man
那可是一大笔钱!
That’s big bucks!
胡立欧在干什么?
What’s Julio doing?
喂, 老兄, 我不知道你为什么要去买♥♥24号♥
Say, man, I don’t know why you’re going for the 24th
在下注…
Taking bets…
赌你
On you
赌我?
On me?
赌你什么时候辞职
When you’re gonna quit
我姐姐说他星期五就要走了
My sister say he’s gonna be gone by Friday
赌博是非法的, 尤其是当你12岁的时候
Gambling is illegal, especially when you’re 12
而且顺便说一下, 我不会离开的
And by the way, Im not leaving
哟, 拜托, 猪头!
Yo, come on, dawg!
在这种地方要我怎么写报告?
How am I supposed to make some paper around here?
天啊, 这里的东西闻起来真香
Boy, something smells really good in here
女士们, 我能请你们帮个忙吗?
Could I ask a favor of you ladies?
我只是想知道, 嗯, 如果…
I just wanted to, uh, know if…
金恩博士说正义
Dr. King talked about justice
像水一样流动…
roll in down like waters…
来, 把这个发下去, 伙计们…
here, pass these around, guys…
而正直就像是一条大溪流
and righteousness like a mighty stream
就像在一个炎热的日子, 当你出门时
It’s like on a hot day when you go outside,
而”嘶!”有人打开了消防栓
and “whoosh!” somebody opens up a fire hydrant,
而水喷得到处都是
and theres water streaming all over the place!
而每个人都跑来跑去并发疯了
And everybodys runnin around and going crazy
那就是金博士想要的正义和自♥由♥的感觉
That’s what Dr. King wanted justice and freedom to feel like
所以, 今晚, 在我们听完金博士的演讲之后
So, tonight, after we’ve gone over Dr. Kings speech,
我希望你们都能写一日记
I want you all to start a journal
关于你们的梦想和抱负
about your dreams and aspirations
嘿, 老兄, 门锁住了, 怎么回事?
Hey, man, It’s locked! What’s up?
规则编号♥三…我们都排队去午餐室
Rule number 3… we all line up to go to the lunch room
你知道吗? 这是我的规则…
You know what? Heres my rule…
我不要排队
I aint stand in in no line
噢, 好吧, 夏蜜卡
Oh, Okay, Shameika
但因为我们是一家人
But because we are all a family,
如果我们中的一个人没有排队去午餐室
if one of us doesn’t get in line for the lunch room,
那大家就都别吃了
then none of us gets lunch
我饿死了!
Im starving!
克拉克先生! 我们快饿死了!
Mr.Clark! Were starving!
夏蜜卡, 快照做
Shameika, just do it
我饿了 是啊!
Im hungry. Yeah
安静一点, 排两排靠墙走
Very quietly, 2 lines, right up against the wall
很好
That’s good
那很好 又好又安静
That’s good. Nice and quiet
哦, 看来有人不饿
Oh, looks like somebodys not hungry
不要打架了 走吧!
Stop fighting. Lets go
不准说话
No talking
并停下!
And stop
夏蜜卡, 你是不是插队?
Shameika, did you cut in line?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!