从”R”到”O”滋滋叫
“r” to the”o” to the…
里奇滋滋叫
ra-kizzle
谢谢你, 克拉克先生
Thank you, Mr.Clark
给你
Here you go
我第一次得到”A”
This is my first “A”
嘿, 干得好!
Hey, good job!
夏蜜卡滋滋叫
Shameik-izzle
谢谢你, 克拉克先生
Thank you, Mr.Clark
呦, 伙计, 我告诉过你…
Yo, man, I told you…
你也得了”A”!
You got an “A”, too!
现在 为你们自己滋滋叫掌声鼓励
Now, give it up for your sizzle selves
考试拿了好成绩是应该要以自己为傲的
It’s OK to be proud of yourself for doing We’ll on a test
来吧, 我们走吧!
Come on, lets go
哦, 我的天啊…我的运气数字是13号♥
Oh, my god… my luck is number 13
你能等一下吗?
Can you hold up for a minute?
我想请你帮个忙?
I wanted to ask a favor of you
我?
Me?
你能清空你的口袋吗?
Could you empty your pockets,
拜托?
Please?
我认为这是非法搜查, 先生
I believe this constitutes an I’llegal search, sir
就在桌子上
Right on the desk
那天早上在你家, 你妈妈的钱包…
That morning at your house, your mothers purse…
不, 看, 你全搞错了
nah, see, you got it all wrong
我和她有个协定, 你知道
Me and her have this deal, you know,
我照顾她, 她照顾我
I take care of her, and she takes care of me
你懂吗?
You see?
不, 我不懂
No, I don’t
但你要告诉我犯罪不用付出代价
Bet you about to tell me that crime doesn’t pay
有时候代价会很大
Sometimes it costs
在这种情况下…3个一小时的学习课程
And in this case… 3 one-hour study sessions
和我一起
With me
我是说, 说真的, 你应该为我们工作, 小兄弟
I mean, for real, you should be work in for us, little brother
你看, 给自己弄点容易赚的钱, 对吧?
See, make yourself some easy money, right?
我惹的麻烦够多了
I already got enough trouble
那家伙不关心小孩
The man don’t care about no kids
我告诉你, 他太忙了, 不能带你下去
He’s too busy to take you down there, Im tell in you
泰肖恩!
Tayshawn!
他是条子还是什么? 怎么了?
He a 5-0 or some thin? What’s up?
不, 不, 伙计, 他不是警?
Nah, nah, man, he aint no police
他只是个傻瓜 我来搞定他
He just, uh, some fool, man. I’ll handle him
别担心, 你们大家 马上回来
Dont worry, yall. Be back
这太傻了, 而后来又成了这样的问题
It is so fool, and it is such a problem later
你没事吧?
You OK?
是的, 我很酷
Yeah, Im cool
我想给你带来这个
I wanted to bring you this
拿去
Here
你可以在一些额外的帮助下提高你的数学和英语水准
You could bring up your math and English with some extra help
明天是星期六 我可以在学校旁边的咖啡店见你
Tomorrows Saturday. I could meet you at the coffee shop by the school
我请你吃午饭
I’ll buy you lunch
我中午会到那里
I’ll be there at noon
中午
Noon
我现在可以收吗? 哦, 是的, 谢谢你
Can I take that now? Oh yeah thank you
可惜他没来
Too bad he didn’t show up
我来了, 甚至还没两点
Here I am, not even 2:00
我来早了, 先生 准备上第三堂课了
Im early, sir. Down for study session numero tres
好的, 让我拿三张牌, 并把它们开大
OK, let me get 3 card and turn them up
然后我们又拿了两张牌
Then we get another 2 cards up
好的, 那就是5张牌了
OK, so that’s 5 cards up
你能帮我把这些加起来吗?
Can you add those up for me?
你知道, 我们必须先下注
You know, we gotta bet first
我押五美元的假钱
I bet 5 fake dollars
噢! 我叫牌, 而…那总共是36
We’ll I call, and… that’s 36
很好
That’s good
现在它的平方根是多少?
Now what’s the square root of that?
嗯…哦, 平方根
Uh… oh, square root
好的, 我想平方根是…
OK, I think the square root is…
什么数字, 乘以它本身, 会等于36?
What number, multiplied by It’s elf, gives you 36?
嗯…6?
Uh… 6?
很好
That’s good
嘿! 嘿!
Heh heh
所以, 你有什么牌?
So, what you got?
一对7
Pair of 7s
噢, 我想我得到了所有的筹码
We’ll, I guess I get all the chips
因为我有3张10
Because I got three 10s
哦, 付钱, 失败!
Oh, pay up, dog!
想再来一次吗? 是的 当然, 伙计!
Wanna go again? Yeah sure guy!
夏蜜卡.华勒斯?
Shameika Wallace?
我们今天放学后不是有约吗?
Didnt we have an appointment after school today?
我一定是忘了
Must a slipped my mind
我们要谈谈你缺交作业的事
We have to talk about you turning in your homework
我告诉过你…火警警报
I told you… the fire alarm
在我家大楼一直响
keeps going off in my building
这礼拜三次了?
3 times this week?
我很忙, 忘了
I get busy, forget
昨晚我只是做得不够好
Last night I just didn’t do a good enough job
你能不能让我看看你的作业?
Would you like to show me your homework?
我相信我能帮你
Im sure I can help you with it
这真的…接近了
this is really… close
我们可以解决这个问题
We can fix this
是吗?
Yeah?
真的吗?
For reals?
当然, 我们现在就可以做
Sure, we can work on it right now
有一些拼写错误
Theres a few spelling mistakes,
只需要把一些段落安排得不同…
And just arrange some of the paragraphs different…
是的
Yeah
他整天脾气暴躁, 爱挑剔
He’s been cranky and fussy all day
我想他可能发烧了
I think maybe he’s got a fever
好的, 谢谢你, 班顿太太
OK. Thank you, Mrs. Benton
克拉克先生, 我现在不能写作业
Mr.Clark, I cant work on my paper right now
我很乐意去做晚饭
I kindly go make dinner
我来做
I’ll do it
你将做什么?
You’ll do what?
我来做晚饭, 而你去写作业
I’ll make dinner, and you work on your paper
好吗? 好的
All right? OK
从第三段开始
Start with that third paragraph
嗨!
Hi
好的, 食物在哪里?
OK, wheres the food?
晚餐准备好了
Dinners served
我在努力集中精神
Im try in to concentrate
稍后集中精神 晚餐准备好了
Concentrate later. Dinners served
我照你说的那样写 我把第三段移走
I tried like you said. I moved the third paragraph,
而看起来真的很好
and it sounds really good
很好
Good
好的 现在, 这是给你的
Okay. Now, that’s for you
而婴儿食品是谁要吃的?
And who gets the baby food?
是他
He does
好吧, 你会喜欢的
OK, you’re gonna like this
这看起来真的很好
This looks really good
他在这里干什么?
What’s he doing here?
他煮晚饭给我们吃
He made us dinner
你认为我不能照顾我的家人吗? 克拉克先生
You don’t think I can take care of my family, Mr.Clark?
不, 是的
No. Yes
请你离开我家
Please, leave my house
我回到家, 发现他在我的厨房♥里为我的家人做饭
I come home to find him in my kitchen cooking for my family
这女孩有工作要做
This girl has a job to do
华勒斯太太, 夏蜜卡在场
Ms. Wallace, can we please not talk about Shameika
请你不要这样讲她好吗?
Like she’s not in the room?
我想怎么说就怎么说
I’ll talk any way I want
现在, 我送女儿去学校来接受教育的
Now, I send my daughter to school to be educated
我不希望老师把学校的事带来我家
I don’t expect a teacher to bring school up in my house

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!