I am simply flummoxed.
我从来没有看走过眼哪个演员
My instincts about actors are never wrong.
比尔 你别自责
Bill, you can’t beat yourself up.
我应该开始的时候就告诉你
I probably should have said something from the beginning.
我很喜欢卡门 但她不太可靠
I love Carmen, but she’s very insecure.
没准到最后 她根本没那么大的本事
At the end of the day, maybe she just doesn’t have what it takes.
爸爸
Dad?
我睡着了
Oh, I must have dozed off.
旅行怎么样
How was your trip?
-不错 -不错就好
– Good. – Good.
其实两个旅行都不错
Both of them, actually.
我去看格莱塔了
I went to visit Greta.
-布瑞吉 我只是想…-爸爸 没关系
– Bridget, I was only trying to… – Dad, it’s okay.
她给了我很大帮助…
She helped me so much…
让我了解了…
To understand these things…
那些我们说不出口的事情
That you and I were never able to talk about.
那你现在都知道了什么
And what are these things you think you understand now?
你如此深爱着妈妈
That you loved mom more than I ever knew.
你根本没办法救她
And you couldn’t have saved her.
没人救得了她
No one could have.
那就是她
It’s just who she was.
爸爸 如果能渡过这次难关
If we’re gonna get through this, dad…
以后我们要好好照顾彼此 好吗
We have to start taking care of each other, okay?
这不就是她想要的结果的吗
Don’t you think that that’s what she would have wanted?
是啊
Yeah.
是啊 这就是她想要的结果
Yeah, I think that’s what she would’ve wanted.
我爱你 爸爸
I love you, daddy.
我也爱你
I love you.
真的很抱歉
I’m really sorry.
那天晚上…
That night…
我比想要的 感受到了更多
I think I felt a little more than I bargained for.
也许 因为我感受到了太多…
Maybe I thought I was being punished…
所以得到了惩罚
For feeling too much.
迪比 你为什么不跟我说呢
Why didn’t you just talk to me, Tib?
因为即使我能骗自己 但却不能骗你
Because I can’t lie to you as well as I can lie to myself.
你要有信心 迪比
You need to have a little faith, Tib.
不是所有你爱的人都会离你而去
Not everyone you love is going to leave you.
现在我明白了
I know that now.
那么 想吃点早餐吗
So wanna get some breakfast?
好啊 不错
Yeah. breakfast sounds great.
卡门 这是你的弟弟 叫雷·克里斯托弗·山兹
This is your baby brother. Nena. Ryan Christopher Sands.
本来想让他多等一会 再来到这个世界
I tried to get him to wait a little longer.
但他有自己的小主意
But this one’s got a mind of his own.
和我熟悉的某人一样
Just like somebody else I know.
他总能让我想起你 卡门
He reminds me so much of you. nena.
当他们第一次 把你放在我怀里的时候…
When they put you in my arms for the first time…
我突然发现 没有什么比你更美
I never saw anything so beautiful in my whole life.
我知道从那时起 我的心不会再感到空虚
And I knew that from then on. my heart would be full.
现在你走上舞台…
So you go out on that stage now…
向大家展示你的美
And you show them how beautiful you are.
我们会在家…
We’ll be waiting for you…
等你回来
At home.
我爱你
I love you.
说再见 再见 卡门
Say goodbye. bye. Carmen.
嗨 我只是想说…
Hi. so I just want to say…
祝你成功 还有…
Break a leg. and…
你的每个白天都会阳光灿烂…
You deserve your day in the sun. so…
晚上也会阳光灿烂…
Your night in the sun.
晚上 也有灿烂阳光
You deserve your night in the sun.
再见
Bye.
天哪卡门你在干什么
Jesus, Carmen, where the hell have you been?
还有30秒就要开演了
you’re on in 30 seconds.
天哪 对不起 对不起
Oh, my god. oh, my god, I’m sorry. I’m sorry. I’m sorry.
那些与众不同的野草…
These your unusual weeds…
和你一样 都令万物充满生机
To each part of you do give a life.
你修剪的羊毛 也像一群美丽的精灵
This your sheep-shearing is as a meeting of the petty gods,
而你 你她们的女王
And you the queen on’t.
尊贵的殿下…
Sir, my gracious lord…
您尊贵的身份 和您对这片土地慷慨的赞美…
Your high self, the gracious mark o’ the land…
即使这件普通衣服 也无法遮盖您的光辉…
You have obscured with a swain’s wearing…
而我 一个卑微女子 却装扮得像个女神
And me, poor lowly maid, most goddess-like prank’d up.
命运啊
O, the fates.
他怎么能让如此高贵的作品
How should he look, to see his work, so noble
被如此束缚呢
vilely bound up?
他会说什么
What would he say?
你的客人们来了
See, your guests approach.
好好款待大家
Address yourself to entertain them sprightly,
我们一起开杯畅饮
and let’s be red with mirth.
-演得好 -你也是
– Great job. – You too.
卡门 这真难以置信
Carmen, that was incredible.
有时 无声胜有声
Sometimes words fail.
艾菲
Effie?
艾菲 怎么了
Effie, what’s wrong?
发生什么事了
What happened?
布莱恩和迪比和好了
Brian’s going back to Tibby.
他看不出来她并不爱他吗
Can’t he see that she doesn’t love him?
艾菲 你怎么知道她不爱他
Well, you don’t know that, effie.
如果爱他 不会那样对他
You don’t treat someone like that if you love them!
没那么简单的
Well, it’s not that simple.
你站在她那边 对吧
You’re actually taking her side on this, aren’t you?
不 我没站在哪一边
No, I’m not taking sides.
虽然我是你妹妹
Even though I’m your sister,
但你总是向着她们
You’ve always chosen them over me.
艾菲 不是那样的
Effie, that’s not…
真希望我能去希腊…
I wish I was on my way to Greece…
那样我就能离开这房♥子 离开你了
So I could be out of this house and away from you.
这周你和我都没说上两句话
You know, you’ve barely said two words to me all week.
你受了点表扬
You get a couple good reviews and
我就没资格做你朋友了吗
Suddenly I’m not good enough to be your friend?
我没看那些评论 有表扬吗
Actually, I didn’t read the reviews. Were they any good?
问题不在这儿 卡门
That’s not the point, Carmen.
你别忘了 是我把你带到这的
In case you forgot, I brought you here.
如果没有我 你也没有今天
So you wouldn’t have any of this if it weren’t for me.
但你其实什么都没给过我
But you didn’t really give me anything.
我一直是我 当然 也许有时
I am who I’ve always been, and, sure, maybe for a minute,
我有点缺乏自信
I was a little insecure.
我知道你用尽手段让我没自信
I know you did what you could to keep me that way.
没错吧
Right?
朱莉娅 如果我这点小成绩让你感觉…
Look, Julia, I’m very sorry if my tiny bit of success…
是从你那里抢来的 那我很抱歉
Feels like I’ve taken something from you.
但如果说这个夏天 我学到了一样东西
But if there’s one thing I’ve learned this summer…
那就是 没人能贬低你 除了你自己
It’s that no one can diminish you but yourself.
是你教我的
And you taught me that.
所以 谢谢你
So thank you.
莉娜
Lena.
-莉娜 我很抱歉 -怎么了
– Lena, I am so sorry. – What’s wrong?
我犯错误了
I did something really terrible.
你干什么了
What did you do?
我向你还有迪比和所有人发脾气了…
Well, I was mad at you and at tibby and everyone…
还有 我把它拿走了
And I took them.
拿走什么了
Took what?
那条牛仔裤
The pants.
你把它拿走了 你把它…
You took them? you have the pa…
你把它带到希腊去了
You have them over there in Greece?
更糟糕的是
That’s the terrible part.
我穿着它上了渡船 却弄湿了
You see, I wore them on the ferry and they got wet…
所以我去祖母家
So when I got to yia yia’s,
把它晾在晾衣绳上
I hung them on the clothesline.
-我真的没想到 -没想到什么
– I never thought that… – That what?
那个 不知道是风吹走了还是怎么的
Well, I don’t know if the wind blew them away or what
总之 它不见了

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
前一篇文章你逃我也逃
下一篇文章星银岛
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!