But they’re gone.
听着 又没丢 肯定能找到的
Look, they’re not lost. She’ll find them.
山通瑞尼才有多大呢
How big is santorini?
确实不见了
They’re lost.
你确定她真的去找了吗
Are you sure she even really looked?
那可是艾菲啊
This is effie we’re talking about.
没别的意思
No offense.
我不想这么说 但如果没打乱邮寄顺序
I hate to say this, but this never would’ve happened…
就不会有这些事儿了
If the rotation wasn’t screwed up.
你应该把牛仔裤寄给我
You were supposed to send them to me.
我没联♥系♥上你
I didn’t get the press release
你当时在那个见鬼的阿♥拉♥巴马
You were in ala-fricking-bama.
-是啊 我也没联♥系♥上你 -它肯定是在
– Yeah, me neither. – It must have been lost…
迪比担心怀孕的时候丢的
Along with “tibby has a pregnancy scare.”
你说什么
Excuse me?
什么叫担心怀孕
What pregnancy scare?
我没想让你担心
I didn’t want to worry you.
-要告诉了莉娜就好了 -我当时在场啊
– You didn’t have a problem telling lena. – I was here!
我本来想告诉你的 我都去你家找你了
I tried to tell you, when I came up to your place, you know.
-本来想告诉你 可后来我们却吵了起来
– I wanted to tell you, we got in that fight…
-我给每个人都发电邮了
– I e-mailed everybody.
不是我的错 我的服务器很烂
It’s not my fault I have a lame server.
那么 多亏有电邮
Oh, well, thank god for e-mail!
你才能交到朋友
You can have an entire relationship
而且都不用看她们一眼
And not even look at somebody.
电邮 你们真靠它吗 够差劲儿
E-mails, guys, really? That’s lame.
话说回来 牛仔裤
Can we just focus on the pants?
也许这就是暗示
No, maybe this is a sign, you know.
也许我们应该就此忘了它
That we should just forget about it.
你在说什么呢 迪比
What are you talking about, Tibby?
我在说牛仔裤 好吧
The pants, okay?
牛仔裤 本来该让我们团结一心
“The pants”! they’re supposed to bring us together,
看看我们现在
And look, look at us!
看看我们现在
Look at us.
更有理由找它了
All the more reason to try and find them.
是我妹把它弄丢了 我去希腊把它找回来
My sister lost them. I’ll go to Greece and find them.
我漂亮的外孙女
My beautiful granddaughter!
艾菲在里面吗
Is Effie inside?
艾菲吗 她今天早上去雅典了
Effie? that girl. she left for Athens this morning.
她太怕见到你了
She was too afraid to face you.
当然了 这可不像希腊人的作风
Not very Greek of her, of course. naturally.
-来吧 你的房♥间准备好了 -谢谢
– Come, your room is ready. Come here. – Thank you.
-是艾菲的电♥话♥ -艾菲
It’s effie. – Effie?
帮我抱一下
Here, take him.
来吧
Come on.
好的
Yes.
艾菲 怎么了 找到牛仔裤了吗
Effie, what’s up? Did she find the pants?
我不知道 我在雅典
I don’t know, I’m in Athens.
我要知道有这些事儿
Listen, I would’ve never taken the pants…
我宁愿从没拿过牛仔裤
If I knew what she was going through,
但她从没告诉过我
But she never said a word.
-所以考斯特根本没结婚 -没有
– So Kostos isn’t married. – Nope.
他大老远跑来就为告诉莉娜这个
And he went all the way to risd to tell Lena that?
两周前 艾菲在希腊遇到他
Two weeks ago. Effie ran into him in Greece
他告诉了她这个故事
And he told her the story.
他大老远跑来
He came out here and
莉娜却都没给他次机会吗
Lena won’t even give him a second chance?
-老天 想象一下 -别说了
– Gee, imagine that. – Shut up.
我希望莉娜能告诉咱们点什么
I just wish Lena had said something to us.
是啊
I know.
其实她没必要告诉咱们
Well, she shouldn’t have to.
祖母 牛仔裤丢了 用希腊语怎么说
Yia yia. How do you say “lost pants” in Greek?
希腊女孩子们不会把牛仔裤丢了的
Greek girls do not lose their pants.
这个小伙子知道我们去哪吗
Sure this guy knows where we’re going?
是啊 他说我们只要顺着这条路
Yep, he says we just stay on this main path…
然后在第三个拐角左转
Then we take a left at the third bend.
你会说希腊语啦
Oh, so you speak Greek now?
别闹了 我们遇到了更大的麻烦
Come on, we’ve got bigger problems.
一头小驴子干坏事喽
One of your donkeys just did something way nasty.
老天
Shit!
得留疤了
Oh, that’s gonna leave a mark.
-嘿 莉娜 -布瑞吉
– Opa! lena! – Bridget!
你们怎么来啦
What are you guys doing here?
-你觉得我们会让你自己找吗 -天哪
– You think we’d let you do this alone? – Oh, my god! hi!
才发现我继父
It turns out my stepdad
有一大堆飞机赠送里程
Had a million frequent flier miles…
而且要过期了 所以他给我们了
And they were about to expire, so he gave them to us.
嗨 迪比
Hi, Tibby!
我刚从一头驴背上摔下来
I just fell off a donkey!
没事儿吧
Are you okay?
有好玩的吗
Are we having fun yet?
再印500张
Okay, about 500 more.
那里
There.
打扰一下
Excuse me.
你认识叫考斯特或考斯塔的人吗
Do you know somebody named Kostos or Kostas?
-这里人都叫考斯特 -等下布瑞吉
– Tibs, everybody here is named Kostos. – Bridget, please!
考斯特·杜拉斯
Kostos Dunas.
考斯特吗 当然 很好的小伙子
Kostos? yes. nice boy.
他刚走10分钟
You miss him by 10 minutes.
果然
Naturally.
他去饭店卖♥♥鱼了
He go to sell his fish, to restaurant.
卡门
Carmen!
有线索了 那个人告诉我
We got a lead. this guy over here just told us…
他在饭店
He who must not be named’s at the restaurant.
等一下 这有个游客
Excuse me! There is a tourist!
什么
What?
穿着牛仔裤 就是那条牛仔裤
With the pants, that I found that has the pants…
他在饭店里
And he’s at the restaurant.
那么如果我们去饭店
So if we go to the restaurant,
就能找到那个穿牛仔裤的游客
We’ll find this particular tourist with the jeans…
他可能在那 也许在那
Who might be there, will probably be there.
他会在那
He’ll be there.
你们没事吧
Are you guys okay?
-怎么了 -怎么了
– What? – What?
-我们很好 -走 去饭店
– We’re fine. – Let’s go to the restaurant.
各位 看 戴绿帽子的 是他吗
Hey, you guys, look, green hat. Is that him?
我的天啊
Oh, my god.
我只看过照片 跟他一模一样
I’ve only seen pictures, but it totally looks like him.
-真帅 -冷静 好吗
– He’s hot. – Everyone, be calm, okay?
我去跟他说
I’ll do the talking.
-不 -怎么啦
– No! – What?
-我们一起去说 -我们去哪
– We’ll go and do the talking. – Where are we going?
我们正要提醒你
We’re going to you to warn you
考斯特就在那
That Kostos is standing right over there.
那么 很好
Well, that’s okay.
我们轻轻地转过来
We’ll just calmly and quietly turn around
然后回去
And just go right back…
-不 他已经看到你了 去吧 好运
– No. He’s already seen you. Go. Good luck.
艾菲告诉我你要来
Effie told me you were coming.
我希望明天走前能看到你
I kept hoping I see you before I have to leave tomorrow.
我本来想打电♥话♥让你来船上见我
I almost called to ask you to meet me at my boat.
但我不知道你还记不记得是哪条船了
But I wasn’t sure you remember which one it was.
我记得
I remember.
那么 你明天就走吗
So you said you were leaving tomorrow.
是的
Yes.
我考上了研究生
I got into the graduate program
在伦敦大学 经济系
At the London school of economics.
真的吗
Oh, really?
真不错
That’s great.
我得走了
Anyway, I should go.
看到你很高兴 莉娜

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
前一篇文章你逃我也逃
下一篇文章星银岛
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!