The return box is so jammed
不介意清理一下吧
Nothing’ll fit through the slot, do you mind?
我当然介意
Yes, I absolutely mind.
那是对顾客的不负责任
It’s inconsiderate of the customers…
并且会妨碍我及时收超期罚款
And interferes with the timely collection of late fees.
我晚点回给你
I’m gonna call you back.
-但是 迪比…-把画寄过来
– But. tibby… – Just send the sketch.
-我是不是应该先打电♥话♥ -不 我喜欢惊喜
– Should I have called? – No, I love surprises.
-那就好 因为…-迪比
– Good, because… -Tibby!
我正在接待顾客
I’m with a customer!
纪念日快乐
Happy anniversary.
今天是我们认识十个月 我想…
It’s 10 months today. And I thought…
我们应该庆祝一下
We should celebrate.
你记性可真好
You have a good memory.
我是个浪漫的人
I’m a romantic guy.
而且我手♥机♥上有日历
And I have a calendar on my cell phone.
-迪比 -哦 天哪
– Tibby! – Oh, god.
你怎么说服你老板让你周末休假的
How do you convinced your boss to give you the weekend off?
我告诉他们”龙之巢穴”的开♥发♥团队
I told them the creators of “dragon’s lair”…
将给我一个终身成就奖
Were giving me a lifetime achievement award.
-不是吧 真的吗 -我和他们说了实话
– No, seriously. – I told them the truth.
说我要去见世界上我最爱的人
That I had to see my favorite person in the world.
当然 还有你
Oh, and you too.
这世上你最喜欢的人…
Well, your favorite person in the whole wide world…
现在相当无能
Is clearly incompetent.
帮帮我
Help.
-你只要…-好吧
– You have to… – Well…
好吧 这也太简单了吧
Okay, that was way too simple.
为何对你来说 一切都那么简单
How’s everything so simple for you?
一切都那么简单 我是说 你不耍花样
Everything’s simple. I mean, you don’t play games…
你不会过三天才给女孩子回电♥话♥
You don’t take three days to call a girl back.
想要我给你个简单的答案吗
Would you like me to give you a simple answer?
说啊
Go on.
因为… 我爱你
Because… I love you.
-就那么简单 -是的
– That simple, huh? – Yep.
-就那么简单 -就那么简单
– It’s that simple. – It’s that simple.
你刚刚用了”爱”这个词 我是不是应该
So you just use the l word and I’m supposed to…
心花怒放
Swoon?
或者表现出一丝感动
Get a little emotional?
那样当然好
That’d be nice.
好了
Okay.
现在我不会拒绝你的
I’m not gonna fight you here.
我知道你希望我拒绝你 但我做不到
I know you really want me to, but I can’t.
-真的吗 -我想是的 好啊
– You sure? – I think so. Okay.
现在我们又有一个新的纪念日了
So now that we have a new anniversary to celebrate…
呃 虽然我奉信男女平等
I just want you to know that even though I am a feminist…
但我仍然很喜欢一盒香甜的巧克力
I still do enjoy a nice box of chocolates.
也不讨厌诗歌♥
And I don’t hate all poetry.
你还好吧
You okay in there?
怎么啦
What’s wrong?
我想…
Uh… I think, um…
我想我们有点故障问题
I think we had a malfunction.
又不是电脑 什么意思啊
It’s not a computer. What do you mean?
它破了
It broke.
我不明白 这种东西根本不会降解的啊
I don’t understand. Those things last forever in landfills.
-它什么时候破的 -我不知道
– When did it break? – I don’t know.
我太全神贯注了
Look, I mean, I was a little preoccupied, you know.
-你确定这是个真品吗 -它当然是真品了
– Are you sure that it was a real one? – Of course it was real.
是我叔叔给我的毕业礼物 我一直留着
My uncle gave it to me for graduation, you know. I was saving it.
都收藏两年了
For two years?
布莱恩
Brian…
天啊
God.
我算什么 愿意给你的第一个女孩吗
What was I, just like the first girl to say yes?
当然不是
Of course not.
我还不是你的初夜吗
I wasn’t the first girl?
不 我是说 你当然是了
No, I mean, of course you are.
我去卫生间
Bathroom.
迪比
Tibby…
我知道你很担心
Look, I understand that you’re worried.
我不担心
I’m not worried.
我只是得去写剧本了 因为期限快到了
I just have to work on my script, you know, because it’s due soon.
没事的
It’s okay.
真没事吗 好的
You sure? Okay.
至少还得下降六英尺 这样就能够到了
It’s gotta come down at least six inches. It’s gotta clear it.
我们能先把工作停一下吗
Can we hold the work, please?
安安静静地就好
And the rest is silence.
伊恩 该你了
Lan, it’s your time.
不管您做什么 什么就更美好
What you do still betters what is done.
吾爱 你说话时 我盼望你能常说下去
When you speak, sweet, I would have you do it ever.
也愿你周围的所有事物 一起为你歌♥…
And for the ordering your affairs, to sing them too…
伊恩
Lan?
天啊 我很抱歉
Oh, my god, I’m sorry.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
对不起
I’m sorry.
你没事吧 我不知道怎么回事 没事吧
Are you okay? I don’t know what happened. are you okay?
只要这不是对我表演的评论就好
As long as it wasn’t a comment on my acting.
不是的 我刚才没在看你表演
No, I wasn’t even watching you.
-真伤心 -不 我不是这个意思
– Now, that hurts. – No, that’s not what I meant.
技术总监到底在哪
Where the hell is the technical director?
-好吧 你没事 -我很好
– Okay, you’re fine. – I’m fine.
-行了 -散开吧 请走开
– Okay. -Go around. Go around. Please.
好了 对不起
Okay. Sorry.
-伊恩 -比尔 我没事
-Lan? – I’m okay, Bill.
我发现了一个下颌
I think it’s a jaw.
真棒
Oh, awesome.
看见没 应该再刷刷
See? Should’ve brushed more.
伙计们 说声茄子吧
Hey, guys. Cheese!
坐吧 在泥地里过得好吗
Have a seat. Good day in the dirt?
好极了 我就快把汉克特发掘出来了
Great, I almost have hector all the way out.
汉克特 英雄一般的名字
Hector. Very heroic name.
为什么你觉得它是男性呢
What makes you think it’s a he?
看骨骼的大小 上周我们发掘了一具女性骨架
The size of the skull. We found a female skull last week.
那你给她取了什么名字呢
And what did you name her?
克里奥
Cleo.
我一直在找她最后的几个部分
I’ve been searching for the last few bits
因为她的骨架差不多完整了
Of her because her skeleton’s almost complete.
它没找上你吧 有吗
It really doesn’t get to you, does it?
不 怎么会呢 那些人都逝去好久了
No, why would it? I mean, these people are way long gone.
“好久”是什么意思
And what is “way long”?
对一个人的死亡毫无情感
How do you calculate the moment when a person’s death
会从什么时候开始呢
becomes scientific rather than emotional?
不知道 大概当认识的所有人都死去时吧
I don’t know. I guess when the last person they knew died.
我的朋友 希腊人是很值得学习的
Then you, my friend, have a thing or two to learn from the greeks.
是啊
Well…
来啊 布瑞吉 快来啊
Come on! Bridget, come on!
-去吧 -不 除非你也来
– Go, go. – No, only if you come.
-不了 我累了 -来嘛 你才不累呢
– No, I’m tired. – Come on. No, you’re not tired!
迪比 还是我
Tib. It’s me. Again.
我真的只是 想和你说说话 给我回电好吗
Look. I really just… I just want to talk to you. Can you call me.
求你了
Please?
我是卡门 你躲到哪里去了
Hey. it’s carmen. What rock are you hiding under?
好久没听见你的消息了 给我回电
Haven’t heard from you in a while. Call me back.
迪比
Tib.
我是布莱恩
It’s brian.
好吧
Okay.
莉娜 随裤子一起奉上些古代尘土
Lenny. I enclosed with the pants a little bit of ancient dirt…
和一张我和新男友汉克特的合照
…and a picture of me with my new boyfriend. hector.
其实他不是活人 不过他很有那个年代的智慧
Not exactly the lively type. But he’s got the wisdom of the ages.
你来得也太早了吧
Aren’t you a little early?
起码要12小时后才开课
Pretty sure class doesn’t start for like 12 hours or so.
是啊 我是想过来看看 可不可以补个课

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
前一篇文章你逃我也逃
下一篇文章星银岛
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!