Unless we pretended that she wasn’t sick.
你♥爸♥爸不得不假装
Your father had to pretend.
但我做不到
I couldn’t.
她可没有你那么坚强
She wasn’t strong like you are.
你很特别
You’re different.
她竭尽全力撑了那么久
The only reason she hung on…
因为她深深的爱你
As long as she did is because she loved you.
她爱你 你明白了
She loved you. You hear me?
布莱恩过来接我了 我找不到发圈了
Brian’s on his way to pick me up and I can’t find my hoops.
可以借你的用用
Can I steal yours?
等等 艾菲
Wait, Effie,
你要跟布莱恩一起 去迪比父母的周年派对
You’re going to Tibby’s parents’ anniversary party with Brian?
没错 她说对他已经没有感觉了
Yeah, she said she was over him.
艾菲 这不是重点
Effie! that’s not the point.
关键是 你不能和好友的前任交往啊
You don’t date your friend’s exes.
她们是你的朋友 可不是我的
Well, they’re your friends, not mine.
你把我排挤在你的圈子之外…
You’ve shut me out of your little group my whole life…
所以这条规矩对我无效
So that rule doesn’t really apply to me.
布莱恩 艾菲
Brian! Effie!
– 布莱恩 – 嘿 你怎么样
– Brian. – Hey. how are you?
你觉得怎么样
so, what’d you think?
这里不错 每个人都很友好
I thought it was great. Everyone was good.
嘿 艾菲
hey, Effie.
周年快乐 罗林夫人
happy anniversary, mrs. Rollins.
-嘿 -你好
– Hey. – Hello.
我不知道你会在这里 所以…
You know, I didn’t know if you’d be here, so…
剧本写的怎么样了
How’s the script?
不错
Good.
是个浪漫爱情喜剧
It’s a romantic comedy.
这么说可够矛盾的
Which is an oxymoron.

Right.
-那么 -嗯…
– What’s…? – Uh…
-我应该 啊 -我…
– I should pr… huh? – I…
-没事 你先说 -什么 不 我…
– No, go ahead. – What? no, I…
祝你走背运
Jinx.
也祝你
Back at you.
艾菲在等着你呢
Effie’s waiting for you.
什么
What?
艾菲
Effie.
我要去再拿点乳蛋饼
I’m gonna get more quiche.
-喂 -卡门
-Hello? – Carmen?
你没事吧 怎么了
Are you okay? What’s wrong?
亲爱的 我在医院呢 宝宝要提前出生了
I’m at the hospital, honey, the baby’s coming early.
现在吗 大卫哪里去了
Now? Well, where’s david?
他出差了 正坐飞机往回赶呢
He’s flying back from a business trip.
好的 好的 我这就来了
Okay, okay, I’m coming.
妈妈 我马上要开始正式彩排了
Mom, I’m about to start a dress rehearsal.
我会想办法的 我会过去的 这就来
I’ll figure something out. I’ll be there. I’m coming.
你该干嘛干嘛吧 我没事
You do what you have to do. I’ll be okay.
就想告诉你一下
I just wanted to let you know.
好吧 我爱你 天啊
Okay, I love you! oh, god.
干嘛啊 什么事情
What? Yes.
迪比 是我
Tibby, it’s me.
抱歉这样打给你
I’m sorry to call you like this
但我真不知道还能打给谁
But I don’t know who else to call.
发生什么了 卡门 怎么了
What is it, carmen? What’s going on?
是我妈妈
It’s my mom.
她要早产了 但我现在没法去医院
She just went into labor early, and I can’t be at the hospital.
-我五分钟内到那里 -太好了 谢谢
– I’ll be there in five minutes. – Okay, thank you.
我这就过来
I’m coming!
又来了 天哪 你又开始宫缩了
Again? Oh, boy, you’re having another one of those, huh?
这里情况怎么样
How’s it going in here?
那些冰块跟本不管用
Those ice chips are not doing squat!
看看她 你们得给她打一针
Look at her. You have to give her one of those, the needle.
她决定要…
She elected to do…
自然分娩
Natural childbirth.
你疯了吗
Are you crazy?
我尊贵的皇后 我遥不可及的人
Lady, dear queen, who ended when I but began…
请伸出您尊贵的手
“give me that hand of yours.”
-请伸出您尊贵的手 -让我亲吻
– Give me that hand of yours… – “To kiss.”
-让我亲吻 -停
– …to kiss. – Stop.
好了 克里斯蒂娜
Okay, Christina
我知道你准备好分娩了
I’m told you are ready to push.
不 不 不 我要等到大卫来
No, no, no. I have to wait for david.
她要等着大卫 她应该等大卫来
She’s gonna wait for david. She should wait for david.
你能帮她延迟分娩吗
Do you have something to help her wait?
你不能再等着了 快用力
You need to stop fighting and let go. push.
不行
I can’t!
克里斯蒂娜 听我说 你能做到
Christina, listen to me, you can! You can do this.
我在这 好吗 我在这里陪着你 快用力
I’m here, okay? I’m here for you. okay? Just start pushing.
你没事的 我不会走的
You are be fine.I’m not gonna leave you.
我们一起加油
We’re gonna do this together.
你和我 我们一起加油
Okay, you and me, we’re gonna do this.
好的 好的 你准备好了
Okay. okay. you ready?
好的 用力
All right, you’re gonna push.
恳请你为了自己要珍重
Beseech you of your own state take care.
我自己做的梦 现在已经醒了…
This dream of mine, being now awake…
决不该再扮演女王…
I’ll queen it no inch further, but…
宝宝出生了
There he is.
我漂亮的宝贝
My beautiful baby boy.
他真的好小啊
He’s really tiny.
可真紫 是完美
And purple… perfect!
天哪 他看起来像大理石一样
Oh, my god, he looks like marble.
卡门会为你而骄傲的
Carmen would be so proud of you.
她会为我们俩而骄傲的
She would’ve been proud of both of us.
迪比 要是没有你我肯定做不到
I couldn’t have done it without you, Tibby.
谢谢你
Thank you.
真谢谢你能过去 迪比
Thank you so much for being there, Tib.
有你陪着 她太幸运了
She was so lucky to have you.
不 不用 别吵醒她 给她个吻就好
No, no, no, don’t wake her up. Just give her a kiss.
也给宝宝一个吻
And give the baby a kiss too.
好的 回头见
Okay. I’ll see you soon.
有好消息吗
Good news?
是的 我有了个小♥弟♥弟♥
Yeah, I have a baby brother.
恭喜你
Congratulations!
谢谢 抱歉 我真不知道为什么要哭
Thank you. I’m sorry, I don’t know why I’m crying.
天呢 我只是
God. I just…
真不敢相信 我竟然没有在那里
I can’t believe I wasn’t there.
我的一生都和妈妈在一起…
You know, my whole life it’s been me and my mom…
相依为命
Looking after each other.
不知道 只是…
And I don’t know, I just…
最近我感觉一下子离她很远…
I recently feel so far away from her…
还有我的朋友们
And my friends.
真的很像波迪泰
Not unlike perdita.
她失去妈妈整整16年了吧
Who lost her mother for 16 years?
也许吧
I guess.
真不知道为什么要告诉你这些
I don’t even know why I’m telling you all of this.
我一个人演砸了彩排就够糗的了
It’s bad enough I single-handedly am ruining our show.
大家都知道你很心烦
Everyone knows you’re upset.
彩排本来就是件恶心的事
But dress rehearsals are supposed to suck.
我们出去吃饭吧 好好聊聊
Let me take you out to dinner and we can talk about it.
我没事 再说你早跟朱莉娅有约了
I’m okay. besides, you probably have plans with Julia.
朱莉娅
Julia?
我跟她不熟
I barely know the girl.
我们只吃过一次饭 因为她苦苦求我
we had dinner once because she fairly begged me.
什么 是她约你的
What, she asked you?
卡门 如果我想约人出去 那一定是你
Carmen, if there’s anyone I’ve been wanting to go out with, it’s you.
我知道现在时机不对
I understand this isn’t the right time.
明天见
I’ll see you tomorrow.
太糟糕了
Wow, that was just awful.
我真是有点犯晕了

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
前一篇文章你逃我也逃
下一篇文章星银岛
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!